OC Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OC Academy

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Winter Resort (Group 1)

Go down 
+6
Kieran
Aki
Tsumi
Thunder
Pocky
OC--Academy Staff
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Pocky

Pocky

Winter Resort (Group 1) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 10:14 am

"Lunchtime!" Pocky cried out with joy! She ran as fast as she could, but immediately ran into a little girl. She looked as though she was about 11-years-old, with her black hair tied up in a small side pony. "Oh, I'm sorr--" Then Pocky stopped.

"Oh, hey Pocky, haven't seen either other for a long time, eh?" the girl cheekily said. Pocky widen her eyes.

"FUYU KASUMI, WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" Pocky yelled, and hugged the girl as hard as she could. Fuyu-chan is here! But, then where's Amaya-oneechan? Fuyu grinned.

"I knew you'd think that; Amaya kicked me here to stay with you until she's done that war training. She's been spying on you, so she left my here a few days ago. I'm going to be starting 6th Grade at OC Academy soon!" Fuyu exclaimed. Pocky was about to jump, but Fuyu stopped her. "But now you're my legal guardian."

"Say what? I can't take of you; I can barely take care of myself!" Pocky exclaimed. Fuyu rolled her eyes.

"If Amaya Kasumi can do it, then Pocky Shinimi can do it too. Brrr... it's cold outside! Let's go in the resort." Fuyu began, but stopped. "And one more thing; I won't be with you guys because I shouldn't even here; I'm suppose to be at school, but watch out! I'll be lurking around." Fuyu cackled evilly, a manic smile plastered on her face. She disappeared.

"FUYUUUUUUUUUUUU~!" Pocky screamed, and immediately tripped. "Ouch."

((FFFFFFF--- so much. ;A;))
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Middle
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 11:05 am

Garon gagged as he dragged him and Azu out of the carriage. The air was still thick, but since Thunder had already gotten out, it was thinning out. He would rather teleport, but It was impossible with a mortal.
"*cough cough* Ahh..." Garon sighed as he stepped into the snow. He could hear the squeals of Pocky and her friend as he tried to awaken Azu.

"Ouch"
Garon looked up to see Pocky sprawled across the ground.
"Need a hand?" Garon said, stretching out his hand. His other arm had an unconscious cat girl hanging from it.
Back to top Go down
http://kittykarren.deviantart.com/
Pocky

Pocky

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 11:18 am

"Yes, please." Pocky said as she stood up, shaking the snow that covered her. "Oi, that Fuyu... I'll get her one day.." Pocky grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Middle
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 11:27 am

"oh?" Garon grunted. These girls would be the second death of him. "She seems close to you"
Back to top Go down
Kiki
High

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 11:28 am

Kiki happily walked off the carriage, Pocky had ran ahead of her, and looked like she found a few friends. She heard a teacher say it was lunchtime "Oh yay lunch" She said to herself. "Oh but i wanna stay in the snow..." she thought to herself. She loves the snow and cold, but the snow would still be there later. So she followed the rest of the students inside. ((Hope you guys dont mind that I roleplay in 3rd person limited... its what I'm used to ^^))
Back to top Go down
Pocky

Pocky

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 12:13 pm

I heard that. Pocky chided Garon in her mind. She walked in the lodge. "Fuyu is a close friend of mine, since her older sister is my best friend. I treat her as a little sister, but she's a blackmailing devil. So don't do anything foolish or embarrassing, because no one really ever knows if she's around, because... let's say she's like us." Pocky explained, and ran into the dining room.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Middle
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 12:27 pm

so, she can read minds as well? Garon scanned the area for a sign of her. He saw a trail of orange caution drifting from where Pocky was just standing. He looked around for any sign of green or purple, possibly red.
Back to top Go down
Pocky

Pocky

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 12:50 pm

Yes, Fuyu can read minds. Sadly, she's more developed in her ghost skills than me. Pocky explained. It annoys the heck out of me, but I don't tell or think it around her. She'd never let me live it down.

What do those color trails mean? I never got the codes, and Amaya never let me get them. Said I wasn't ready. Pocky asked, frustrated because she didn't know the answer.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Middle
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 1:02 pm

the colors are the aura around all who poses a spirit, pure or flesh, including plants and animals. It's like a ghosts oxygen or food, it feeds their spirit. you will always have it, but depending on what is around you determines your health and abilities, mental and physical. as for the colors, you're going to have to figure most of those out on your own. they are slightly different for each person. Garon continued to scan the area. another spot of orange twisted a short distance from where he was standing. found you Garon thought, blocking off all other channels.
(baisically, if you have existed as long as Garon, (and since he is technically older anyways) you can decipher plants, animals, mortals and magical beings from each other, and the colors are just a base to what actually exists in the emotion. channels are thoughts that float in the air. Garon knows how to block off the channels from other beings. extremely developed beings can tap into channels, and plants and animals almost always can, but since plants dont posses thoughts, and animals have different communications, you cant just go and read one of their minds to see whats up ^___^. sorry if that was a long explination)
Back to top Go down
Pocky

Pocky

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 1:49 pm

Makes sense. If I knew that in 6th Grade.. Would have help a whole lot. Pocky ranted. But thanks for info.
Back to top Go down
Aki
High
Aki

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 8:06 pm

Aki sat down at a table together with Thunder and Mila.

Both Aki and Mila took their lunch out of their bags. ''U-Umm...Thunder-kun? When I was making my own lunch I suddenly had the urge to cook some more so I made a little too much... W-Would you like to try some?'' Aki said and opened her lunch box.

''Ohhh that looks yummy. I can't refuse that offer!'' Mila said and took out her chopsticks, ready to dig in.

Aki quickly pulled the lunch box away. ''I wasn't talking to you Mii-chan!'' she said and pouted.
Back to top Go down
http://amai--kiss.deviantart.com/
Thunder
High

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 8:26 pm

'It's okay,' Thunder replied, 'I'm not hungry. In fact, I don't really feel well. I'll be in my room if you need me.'

He stood up and left the room, a dark look in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Aki
High
Aki

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 9:02 pm

''Oh...that's too bad.'' Aki said, looking a bit sad.

''Hey you! Don't just reject it like that! A-chan worked really hard on making that meal!'' Mila yelled.

The whole group was staring at her.

''I-It's fine Mi-chan...he can't help it if he isn't hungry...'' Aki said. ''I-I kinda don't feel like eating anymore either.'' she said and put her lunch on the table. ''You can eat it if you want.'' she said.

''Really!? Thank you A-chan! I love you <3'' Mila said and started eating.
Back to top Go down
Thunder
High

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 9:06 pm

Suddenly, the group heard a woman shriek in fear.
Back to top Go down
Pocky

Pocky

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 11:22 pm

Pocky jumped. "W-who screamed?" she asked, shivering. She disliked the tone of the scream, like someone was in trouble. She looked around.
Back to top Go down
Aki
High
Aki

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 12:19 am

''Gwah!'' Mila almost choked when hearing the scream. ''Hey! Calm down woman, it's not like somebody is dying right?'' Mila said, irritated.

''...W-What happened...!?'' Aki asked, very scared.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Middle
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 4:09 am

Garon decided to catch Fuyu later, and snapped inside to see who made that scream.
Back to top Go down
Azu-Nyaa

Azu-Nyaa

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 4:23 am

Azu's eyes flickered open as she heard a high-pitched, blood-curdling sound. Sounds that reminded her of the lab. She started shivering. "Garon? What's happening?" she yelled out.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Middle
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 5:05 am

"oh good, you're awake" he said while dropping her

(just to point out, we were outside the building while she screamed )
Back to top Go down
Pocky

Pocky

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 7:54 am

"Oi, well, whoever screamed is gone." Pocky tried to utter some brave words. But failed miserably, the tremor in her voice made it obvious.
Back to top Go down
Thunder
High

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 8:38 am

A woman ran into the room, looking terrified.

'He... he had a knife...' she stammered
Back to top Go down
Pocky

Pocky

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 8:55 am

Pocky gasped. "A knife? I'll go check it out..." she said, preparing for the worst, clutching tightly onto her compact. Was this the work of a witch? Did she possess a man to commit a murder? If so, she'd totally beat the tar out of this witch.
Back to top Go down
Kiki
High

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 10:34 am

((I want to reply, but Kiki is all... on the outside of everything XD ... So I'm just gonna sit here and go along with it...))
Back to top Go down
Pocky

Pocky

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 1:39 pm

((Ahh.. sometimes I feel like that, but I can try bringing you in..))

"Ahh, maybe I won't go." Pocky said after remembering her fear of knifes. "I just want to know if everyone's alright! Azu-chan, Garon, Aki-senpai, Mila, Tsumi, and... where's Kiki-senpai?" Pocky asked.

Last edited by Pocky Shinimi on Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Azu-Nyaa

Azu-Nyaa

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 5:04 pm

((Azu has good hearing xD)0

Azu stared at the building. "Garon? Is everything okay in there?" She asked him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winter Resort (Group 1)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next