OC Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OC Academy

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Winter Resort (Group 1)

Go down 
+6
Kieran
Aki
Tsumi
Thunder
Pocky
OC--Academy Staff
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
OC--Academy Staff

Winter Resort (Group 1) Empty
PostSubject: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 10:40 pm

Group 1:

The coach arrived at the school at 8.30am. Everyone had already packed and had breakfast, and were waiting outside when the pristine blue and green coach pulled up. The doors opened with a quiet woosh and the students all piled inside, having to be organised into an orderly line by the teachers. They chose their seats carefully, a teacher stationed every other row. When they were all onboard, the doors closed and the coach set off.

Would you prefer to roleplay the coach trip too, or should I skip straight to the arriving at the resort?
Back to top Go down
http://jymaru.deviantart.com
Pocky

Pocky

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 11:19 pm

((I'd like to do the coach trip as well! ^^ But I'm not sure if anyone else will agree. OTL))

Pocky began to board the green coach. As she climbed up the steps, her thought was, Winter Fun here I come!
Back to top Go down
Thunder
High

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 11:34 pm

((I like the idea of RPing the coach trip, but I did think it up |D;))

Thunder had managed to get a seat by the window, with Aki sat next to him and Erik next to her. He had a sports bag which he'd borrowed from the PE Hall and packed all of his belongings into, along with the Black Butler manga Aki had leant him.

((For information on why I get to choose this lineup, go look at this picture))
Back to top Go down
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 4:29 am

(( RPing the coach trip would be fun : D))

Tsumi cautiously strolled up to the coach. She looked around but didn't see anybody she knew yet. Once inside, she walked to the back of the coach and took one of the empty seats, alone. This was her first field trip so she didn't know what to expect. Still nervous, Tsumi waited patiently. I hope i make some more friends today. She thought.
Back to top Go down
Aki
High
Aki

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 4:31 am

Aki sat down next to Thunder. ''The field trip is finally starting, I was so excited last night I could barely sleep.'' she said, blushing a little bit. ''That's a bit childish right?''

She opened up her pink bag and started searching for something, a few moment later she pulled out one of her favorite shoujo manga and started reading.

Aki tends to get really sleepy in vehicles, so after a few moments she slowly started dozing off, her head resting on Thunder's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
http://amai--kiss.deviantart.com/
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 6:12 am

Tsumi looked up towards the front of the coach. She saw Aki, Thunder, and Erik then frowned. She was sad that she was alone but too nervous to go and say "hello" to them, afraid they might not like her. So she remained alone, hoping someone would come to her.

((no one's posting :C ....*shifty eyes*.... *sneaks off to group 2 for a bit* ))
Back to top Go down
Kieran

Kieran

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 8:07 am

Erik yawned and propped his arm up against the wall he was next to. He glanced over at Thunder, the quiet boy staring back at him, slightly flushed from Aki dozing against him.

Erik smirked, "Make a move.~ Have at it." He nodded towards Aki.

Kieran sighed and hunched forward next to the seat in front of him, "Erik... Let the boy do as he wishes. If he will let her sleep, then so be it." He leaned back into his own seat and felt someone tap his shoulder very lightly. "Hm..?" he turned his head and glanced behind him.

"Maybe he's contemplating about it, you think?~" Vahn grinned slyly and shrugged, quietly watching them. Kieran responded in a similar matter, shrugging it off, and turning back towards the front.

Vahn stared out the window in boredom, glancing between the view outside and the row of students next to him. Right next to him was a cute girl, her ears and tail, as he noticed, twitching according to her mood.

He gently nudged her with his arm, "I've never been in a coach before, you know. It's an interesting experience, isn't it?~" He smiled sweetly at her.
Back to top Go down
http://starsixtyseven.deviantart.com/
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 8:13 am

((oh is that me youre nudging? just want to make sure before i post something stupid and its not me ^ ^"))
Back to top Go down
Kieran

Kieran

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 8:21 am

((Oh yeah, sorry. xD I forgot to add in her name somewhere. >->Wink)
Back to top Go down
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 8:28 am

Tsumi blushed and smiled back. "Ah, yeah." her voice was a bit shaky. " I haven't either." she glanced out the window then back at Vahn. "You're a teacher, right? Um, do you know where we're going exactly?"
Back to top Go down
Pocky

Pocky

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 8:35 am

Pocky looked for a seat. Man, I still don't know anybody. she thought, as she look for a person to sit with. She disliked sitting alone because she was quite cautious of how people looked at her; social status n' all. She ended up looking at a girl with long purple hair, sitting alone at the back. She plopped right down beside her, not caring if it was rude or not.

"Hi! I'm Pocky Shinimi! I haven't seen you around school-- wait, you must be in the high school division, because you seem like you're sixteen or something..." Pocky blathered on. "So what's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Pocky

Pocky

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 8:36 am

((Oh no, I posted late. OTL))
Back to top Go down
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 8:40 am

Tsumi was suddenly startled by another girl jumping down in the seat beside her. "OH! Hi there~" she said awkwardly. well at least now more people are around her so she wont feel as lonely. "My name's Tsumi. And i actually am 16! Good guess haha~" she turned to Vahn sitting on the other side of her. "You know the drama teacher right?" she asked Pocky.

((lol its ok))
Back to top Go down
Kieran

Kieran

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 8:43 am

(( It's okay, JUST GO WITH IT. ;_; ))

Vahn smiled, carelessly slouching, "We're going to a winter resort, sweetheart.~"

He glanced on the other side of Tsumi. "Domo!~ Lovely to have you on board, sweetheart.~~" he called to Pocky. "Are you two girls bored or what?~ I am." He giggled to himself.
Back to top Go down
Pocky

Pocky

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 8:44 am

Pocky pondered. We study drama?, she thought. She then glanced at the person sitting next to Tsumi.
"I've seen him around school, but I haven't taken drama yet."
Back to top Go down
Pocky

Pocky

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 8:45 am

((ASDFGHJKL-- MUST. TYPE. FASTER. -beats self to death-))

Pocky nodded. "Yeah! I can't wait to get to the resort!"
Back to top Go down
Kieran

Kieran

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 8:47 am

Vahn smiled at Pocky, "I'm a new teacher at the academy, sweetie.~ My class just started up. I direct the theatre and whatnot.~" He sat up a bit and leaned against the wall of the coach.
Back to top Go down
Kieran

Kieran

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 8:48 am

((ALKJHLAKJsD.))
Back to top Go down
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 8:49 am

Tsumi gave a yawn. Suddenly she realized that other than a slight surprise from Pocky, she was a tad bored. From her bag that she had brought with her, she pulled out a bag of potato chips and began to eat them.

"I didn't know there was a winter resort." she mumbled with a mouthful of chips. "And yeah, I haven't taken drama either. I'm not too good at acting but I love singing!" She giggled. "It's so much fun!"
Back to top Go down
Kieran

Kieran

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 8:50 am

Vahn chuckled and nudged Tsumi again, "Don't eat on the coach, sweetie. You might get crumbs everywhere.~"
Back to top Go down
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 8:54 am

"AH! Right!" Tsumi blushed and frantically shoved the bag back into her backpack. "Sorry, I just love potato chips so much. Ehehe."
Back to top Go down
Pocky

Pocky

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 9:02 am

Pocky gasped. "I love singing too! I want to take drama next semester so that I can improve my stage presence!" She exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 9:05 am

Tsumi smiled at Pocky. "Yeah, drama sounds fun." she yawned again and hunched over in her seat. "When are we going to get there?" she groaned.
Back to top Go down
Pocky

Pocky

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 9:11 am

Pocky simply shrugged. She pulled out her iPod, put her earphones on, ((she has an iPod, and not me. ;A;)) and played a song.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 9:17 am

Tsumi stared curiously at the iPod in Pocky's hands. Her eyes widened and she plucked one of her headphones out and held it up to her own ear. She yelped and quickly threw it back down when she heard the music playing in it. "W-what is that thing?!" she cried, pointing to the headphone resting on the seat. "It makes music without people playing it!" Tsumi tail was curled around her body in fear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winter Resort (Group 1)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next