OC Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OC Academy

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Winter Resort (Group 1)

Go down 
+6
Kieran
Aki
Tsumi
Thunder
Pocky
OC--Academy Staff
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Pocky

Pocky

Winter Resort (Group 1) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 9:52 am

"Physics, drama, math, language... I think I'm going to die... why couldn't the world just revolve on music only? That I can handle." Pocky complained, turning dizzy from all the talk of subjects.
Back to top Go down
Bella

Bella

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 4:01 pm

(( testing to see if this will work ))
Back to top Go down
Aki
High
Aki

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 8:06 am

''Without love...b-but you have love! I like you!'' Aki thought.
Back to top Go down
http://amai--kiss.deviantart.com/
Thunder
High

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 8:11 am

We're friends, yes, but you have someone else
Back to top Go down
Aki
High
Aki

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 8:15 am

''...What!? Why do you think that!? I don't love anyone else!''
Back to top Go down
Thunder
High

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 8:20 am

You talk about him to people, I hear you. You said you'd given up on him, but it was a lie, I could feel it. You still haven't confessed to him. When you do, tell him that I'll kick his butt if he does anything bad to you, even if I do die
Back to top Go down
Aki
High
Aki

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 8:26 am

''W-Well...a-actually...all those times...I was talking about you! I didn't tell you earlier because I really wanted to tell you during the field trip so I guess I can tell it you now...''

She took a deep breath.

''T-Thunder, I...I love you!''
Back to top Go down
Thunder
High

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 8:37 am

The wound on Thunder's neck began to heal slowly and his eyes opened.

'Really?' he asked, before his lips spread into a warm smile, 'I love you too, Aki. I always have done.'

'You can stop holding that cloth to his neck now,' Aramanth commented, dragging Garon away, 'He's fine.'

She offered Thunder a hand and he stood up, before taking a few shaky steps towards Aki and falling into her arms.

'Now I'm tired,' he commented quietly, 'I could just sleep right here...'

And, indeed, he had just fallen asleep.
Back to top Go down
Azu-Nyaa

Azu-Nyaa

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 9:02 am

((Oh I love the Schrodinger's Cat story<3 Sadly Azu never learned it xD))

Azu was going to ask if it was possible to be both dead and alive, but then Thunder got up and fell into Aki's arms. "Ms. Conneticut!!!!! He woke up!!" Azu sad happily.
Back to top Go down
Thunder
High

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 8:32 pm

Aramanth nodded, 'Indeed he did, and all thanks to Aki. She gave him the strength to live.'
Back to top Go down
Azu-Nyaa

Azu-Nyaa

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 10:05 am

"How did Aki do it? She only told him she loved him?" Azu observed.
Back to top Go down
Thunder
High

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 8:17 pm

'That's all he needed,' Aramanth replied, 'Jageki have a strong will, but only when they know that someone loves them or wishes to keep them in their service. Whenever they're uncertain, they get depressed and their willpower flips to suicide.'
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Middle
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 3:49 am

Garon felt somebody pull him away from Thunder. He could vaguely feel that Thunder was healing, but Garon was too faint. Azu had come up, he didn't mean to just leave her there. The indigo blue clouds were fading into a sky blue, but not quickly enough. As Garon gasped soundlessly for a wisp of happiness, he passed out right were he had been dragged.
Back to top Go down
http://kittykarren.deviantart.com/
Pocky

Pocky

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 12:52 pm

Pocky raised an eyebrow at Garon. He passed out?

"Garon...?" Poke. "Garon?" Poke. Poke. "Garoooooonnn? Oh well, let him rest in peace." Pocky concluded while shrugging, and walked downstairs. There was no need for her.

"I was so sure it was a witch.." Pocky whined under her breath, thinking of that sadness she felt. "Can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm gonna go skip lunch and hunt witches. There's got to be some around here..."

With one last glance at her compact, she creeped out of the building. She had no intentions of return before midnight.

((Sorry, she's in her own world. I just an excuse not to roleplay with her for a while. xD))
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Middle
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 9:53 am

(tis ok, nobody is active anyways....)
Back to top Go down
http://kittykarren.deviantart.com/
Pocky

Pocky

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 10:48 am

((D8 Sadly.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winter Resort (Group 1)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6