OC Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OC Academy

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Winter Resort (Group 1)

Go down 
+6
Kieran
Aki
Tsumi
Thunder
Pocky
OC--Academy Staff
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Pocky

Pocky

Winter Resort (Group 1) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 9:35 am

"It's pre-recorded! So now you can listen to something over and over without tiring the person out!" Pocky explained, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 9:40 am

Tsumi stared, wide-eyed, and poked the headphones repeatedly. "Ooohhh." she said. "Are there a lot of things like this in this dimension?" her tail began wagging.
Back to top Go down
Azu-Nyaa

Azu-Nyaa

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 10:07 am

Azu climbed on to the coach, looking around to see familiar faces. She saw Aki, but she was sleeping on Thunder's shoulder. How cute!!!!!! she thought to herself. She then saw Tsumi. "Ahh Tsumi!!" Azu greeted happily, then realized people were already by her. Azu tried looking for Garon, but he probably wasn't there yet. Azu was still awkwardly standing there, nowhere to sit. She looked at Tsumi, and asked if there was anywhere by her she could sit.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Middle
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 10:21 am

(hi, I know my name says Kitty, but pretend I'm Garon xD)

Garon looked up from the very back of the carriage. He could see people up front, talking, Aki was sleeping, and Azu had just come in. He unfolded the paper in his pocket.
Yumi, Shiki, Azu, yup, she was on there.
Back to top Go down
http://kittykarren.deviantart.com/
Azu-Nyaa

Azu-Nyaa

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 10:27 am

Azu looked around once more, and saw Garon. She ran to him and sat next to him, completely ignoring Tsumi and everyone else. "Garon!! You came!!" she smiled big. She blushed a little as she looked at him. He was very good looking, and she really liked him. Had she told him she liked him? She couldnt remember.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Middle
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 10:35 am

Garon sighed inside.
be nice, be nice he frankly wasn't in the mood.

" Hello Azu, glad to see you arrived. I think you sort of left your friends hanging over there though."
Back to top Go down
Pocky

Pocky

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 10:53 am

"D-dimension?" Pocky asked. Is she from another timeline? I didn't think there were other magical people besides me. Aha. Magical. How vague. ... what does vague mean? Pocky thought. "Y-yeah! You could say that.."
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Middle
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 11:06 am

Garon perked up.
timeline? he thought. He also heard something about magic, but he decided not to pry. Besides, listening to peoples thoughts was rude.
Back to top Go down
Pocky

Pocky

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 11:33 am

Pocky tensed. Something didn't feel right. I felt like someone was reading my thoughts... is there another ghost around here? Pocky asked herself. She looked around. It didn't seem like anyone was a ghost. She glanced at Garon. Him... maybe...
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Middle
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 11:37 am

Garon smiled as Azu sat down next to him.
"How have you been?"
another ghost? you mean I'm not the only one? Who is this girl...
Back to top Go down
Pocky

Pocky

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 11:42 am

Pocky felt like ripping her split-blue hair in frustration. MAN! There's that feeling. There has definitely got to be another ghost around here! She stared directly at Garon. It has to be him... She got up and walked right towards him.

"Hi! I'm Pocky Shinimi."
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Middle
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 11:55 am

Garon looked up startled, coming out of his conversation with Azu. He couldn't help but let a mischievous smirk thin out across his face though.
"Hello, My name is Garon. Garon Poltergeist if you must."
Back to top Go down
Pocky

Pocky

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 12:11 pm

Pocky's eyes widen with surprise. A poltergeist? Figures.
"I'm new to the academy and I'm wondering if you'd be so kind to introduce some of the students to me!" Pocky asked with a fake, cheery tone, putting on her best dumb-girl act. If he really is a ghost, I'm totally going to find out!
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Middle
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 12:28 pm

oh, my renowned last name. Ironic that it should be mine, of all peoples
good luck finding me out

"oh, well like I said, I'm Garon, and this is Azu. She's an... old friends of mine" Garon smiled his chocolate melting smile, and he felt Azu tense at his side.
"Tsumi is the other cat girl up there, Aki is the one with the redish hair, and Thunder is sitting next to her"
Back to top Go down
Pocky

Pocky

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 1:00 pm

Pocky tried her best not to think. Somehow behind that smile, she sensed that he was truly reading her thoughts. Perhaps if she thought hard enough, she could read his mind...

"Thank you!" Pocky exclaimed, after a few moments trying to read his mind without any avail. Skipping into the back of the coach, she went in the washroom.

"I should be safe in here, if his powers aren't above average. To think, I've always wanted to meet another ghost other than Amaya and Fuyu Kasumi, but instead, I found him. I'm so stupid, thinking out my plan! I'll give Fuyu-chan a call later..." Pocky whispered to herself, more cautious now. She walked out, with a goofy grin plastered on her face. She took her seat beside Tsumi once more, and fell a sleep, to the sound of her iPod.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Middle
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 1:25 pm

Garon suddenly felt slightly guilty for being so rude. But he didn't really know how to fix it, so he settled down in his seat.
Back to top Go down
Pocky

Pocky

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 1:51 pm

Pocky woke up, stretching and yawning. She looked around. No one.
"Are we there yet?" she asked herself. No one was in the couch besides her, but she still felt an odd, evil aura lurking among the air. She gasped. Devils, witches and their shackled minions were floating up and about, all had bloody, lifeless eyes, gruesome features and piercing screams. They slowly approached her.. slowly creeping towards her.

Pocky woke up, gasping for breath. She looked around. Aki, Thunder, Vahn, Tsumi, Azu and Garon were still here. A bad dream? But it feel so real. Oh right! Need to stop thinking. She looked at the song that was playing.

Floating Darkness. Of course. She put on a happier song, and fell back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Azu-Nyaa

Azu-Nyaa

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 2:15 pm

Azu leaned over to Garon after the conversation with Pocky. "Actually, Tsumi is a fox," she said to him. She could feel him rolling his eyes. And why was Pocky so interested in talking with Garon?

Was she into him?

Yes, Garon is very attractive, but he's Azu's, as Azu thought.

She saw Pocky wake up from a nap and looked around. Why was she looking around? To sneak a glance at Garon? Azu was getting annoyed. Azu never thinks of the real things, but when she thinks of something, she sticks to it. Quite stubborn.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Middle
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 2:22 pm

"Everything's fine" Garon whispered into her ear.
"Pocky, are you feeling ok?"
Back to top Go down
Azu-Nyaa

Azu-Nyaa

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 2:27 pm

"You SURE everything's fine?" she said under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Pocky

Pocky

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 2:29 pm

Is she into him? is what Pocky heard. That isn't my voice. And who am I suppose to be into? I don't like anyone. Then a moment of realization hit her. I can hear voices! Oh no, I can hear voices. I don't want to hear voices! Pocky began furiously whacking her head against her textbook.

"Pocky, are you feeling ok?"

STOP.

HEARING.

VOICES.

She noticed it wasn't a thought. "Oh.. I'm alright." She resumed whacking her head with a textbook.
Back to top Go down
Azu-Nyaa

Azu-Nyaa

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 2:33 pm

Azu started laughing out of nowhere seeing Pocky hitting her head with her textbook. Haha she's silly!! Wait, she's into Garon. Nevermind,' Azu thought.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Middle
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 2:35 pm

"Yes, why?"
haha, it seems you've progressed in reading thoughts Garon directed his thought to her, just to make sure she heard it.
Back to top Go down
Azu-Nyaa

Azu-Nyaa

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 2:38 pm

Azu looked up at Garon. He was looking straight at Pocky. H-h-he likes her now? ... well I guess I should respect who he likes... She's very pretty though.. and I guess she's just so much better than me... Azu thought. She slumped in her seat.
Back to top Go down
Pocky

Pocky

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 2:43 pm

"Ouuuuuuuuchh~" Pocky whined, as she rubbed her head after several whacks on the head. She looked beside her. It seemed Tsumi had fallen asleep. That, or she chose to stay silent.

Haha, it seems you've progressed in reading thoughts.

If so, how can read minds, and not be able to pass Grade 9 math? she thought. Maybe these ghost powers weren't that bad.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winter Resort (Group 1)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next