OC Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OC Academy

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Winter Resort (Group 1)

Go down 
+6
Kieran
Aki
Tsumi
Thunder
Pocky
OC--Academy Staff
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kitty
Middle
Kitty

Winter Resort (Group 1) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 2:45 pm

(oh Azu, he didn't like you in the first place xDD haha jk but I think I want's to wait until Azu is older before he becomes more romantically attracted to her but dont worry Wink)
Garon turned and thought
Cheating is not mind reading...
"oh, I got these for you" he said, handing her a bag of blue gummi bears
Back to top Go down
http://kittykarren.deviantart.com/
Azu-Nyaa

Azu-Nyaa

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 2:48 pm

Azu looked up. "F-for me?" she asked him.
Back to top Go down
Pocky

Pocky

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 2:50 pm

((... kind of awkward considering the fact Pocky already has a boyfriend. ...))

Cheating is not mind reading

That brought a whole new level of awkwardness inside Pocky. Oh no! Azu-chan got the wrong idea! I only wanted to know if he was a ghost!
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Middle
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 2:57 pm

Garon let a laugh escape him. These girls were so mixed up.
"yes, for you"
cheating on a test
Back to top Go down
Azu-Nyaa

Azu-Nyaa

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 3:01 pm

Azu blushed. "Garon you're the best!!!" she happily yelled popping some gummi bears into her mouth. She forgot about the mix-up with Pocky as she went to Gummi Bear Heaven.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Middle
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 3:04 pm

A worried expression crossed Garons face "You're going to get a stomach ache..."
Back to top Go down
Azu-Nyaa

Azu-Nyaa

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 3:10 pm

Awh! He worries about me! she thought.

((Oh my gosh!! Azu's annoying xD No one is THAT obsessed over a boy xDDD))

Azu looked up at him and smiled. "I'll be fine!" she popped another one into her mouth. She looked down at the bag. It was a pretty good sized bag, and Azu ate about half in the past minute. Then Azu started feeling weird. She forgot that she gets carsick in no matter what moving vehicle, and eating a bunch of candy wouldn't help.

"Is..... is there a bathroom in this thing?" She could feel something coming up. She tried swallowing but it just choked her. She wanted to cough but she knew she'd cough up blue gummy bear bits. She ran to the nearest window, pushed it open, putting some cold air inside the coach. She then made a loud, disgusting hurling sound and upchucked out the window. Not caring where the waste went, she stepped back from the window, but then she passed out.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Middle
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 3:29 pm

Garon sighed "there was a bathroom right behind you.... and you got gunk all over the side of the carriage. "
Back to top Go down
Aki
High
Aki

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 8:17 pm

Mila sat across Thunder next to the window and gazed outside. ''So bored...'' she thought and yawned a little bit.
She turned to face Aki and grinned. ''A-chan!'' she said ''You'd better wake up, we've arrived, if you keep sleeping we'll leave you behind!'' she lied, giggling a bit.

Aki opened her eyes, still half-asleep. ''Eh...? What's wrong?'' she asked with a sleepy voice.

''We're gonna leave you behind~'' Mila said.

''Wha!?'' Aki yelled, and was fully awake in less than a second. She quickly looked around her. ''...Everyone's still on their seats. Ah! You lied to me, didn't you Mi-chan!'' Aki said and she puffed her cheeks. ''I'm not listening to you anymore.''
Back to top Go down
http://amai--kiss.deviantart.com/
Thunder
High

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 4:00 am

Thunder looked around the coach as blankly as he could manage, his mind racing with dark and bitter thoughts. His eyes darted from male to male, summing them up before moving on. There weren't many, in all honesty. Centruga already had Alice and was open about it. Aki didn't even know Garon and he didn't seem like her type anyway, she didn't seem to be one of the girls who'd pine over Kieran... leaving Erik. Thunder's hands twitched slightly before clenching into fists. He knew Aki liked Erik, but he respected Erik so much that he was torn. As the only male left on the coach, he HAD to be the one, but Thunder couldn't lecture Erik like he could lecture any of the students, given the courage. He couldn't tell Erik to treat Aki right. He closed his eyes and sighed. So much for being able to tell the guy Aki liked to look after her, he could barely stand up to any of the teachers, let alone one he respected so much.
Back to top Go down
Aki
High
Aki

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 5:20 am

Aki turned her head to Thunder. ''Thunder-kun, is something wrong? You look a little bit...sad.'' she asked.
''It's the long awaited field trip! You were also looking forward to it right? You should at least smile then!'' she said.

''Hey Thun-chan~'' Mila said. ''Want to see something nice? I have something that will make you smile for sure!'' Mila said, grinning. She leaned forward and whispered in Thunder's ear ''Naked pictures of A~ki~'' she whispered and giggled.

''Oh no...I think you know what you mean, do you have more of those!?'' Aki said, her face became red as tomato right away.

Back to top Go down
Thunder
High

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 5:24 am

'Not interested,' Thunder replied darkly, 'You shouldn't be keeping pictures like that, it's rude.'
Back to top Go down
Aki
High
Aki

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 5:28 am

"Eh~?! You're so boring. =3='' Mila said. ''A-chan~ Play with me~'' she said and jumped onto Aki's lap. ''Just let that guy over there be depressed. Let's have a pokemon battle together. You brought your DS too right?'' Mila asked and took out her light blue DS

''...Mi-chan, that's rude.'' Aki said. ''Thunder...what's wrong? Are you not feeling well? You're acting really weird.'' she asked.
Back to top Go down
Thunder
High

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 5:40 am

'I'm fine,' Thunder replied.

Not that you'd care anyway, he added n his head
Back to top Go down
Aki
High
Aki

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 5:51 am

''...Okay then'' Aki said and she also took out her DS to play a game with Mila.

''Some people REALLY know how to ruin the mood don't they?'' Mila said and glared a bit at Thunder.

(( Mila is such a bitch. XD ))
Back to top Go down
Kiki
High

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 11:18 am

((UHg I couldnt get on yesterday, And now I dont know how to join in :/...))
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Middle
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 11:44 am

(just say you are sitting on the carriage or something (: )

Garon picked up Azu and lied her down on the plush seat. He wiped her mouth with a wet napkin and shook his head.
"You really don't listen, do you?" He sighed and combed her hair back with his fingers. Garon was worried about Azu, but he could also sense the tension in Thunder, and his negative aura was polluting the air around him.
Back to top Go down
Pocky

Pocky

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 1:09 pm

((Kiki-- I can easily bring you in. 8D Just leave it to the manic Pocky Shinimi))

Pocky woke from her almost eternal nap. She glanced at a girl with almost-orange hair sitting near the front. Hmmm.. I'll go talk to her. Tsumi still seems to be sleeping, or probably had died of boredom. I don't blame her-- I'd rather listen to ear-bleeding soprano notes than staying here another second. Pocky thought. She took a step towards her then stopped.

What is this negative energy? It feels like sadness. It hurts.
Pocky pondered as she began coughing. She she covered her mouth to find that blood stained in. Sometimes it backbites when emotions affect your health. Think happy thoughts. Think happy thoughts. Let the sadness flow out. she thought after she felt a fever coming in. Step. Step. Step. Cough. Negative energy is closer... is it coming from Thunder-senpai? She shook it off. It seems unlikely... She managed to finally reach the girl.

"Hiya! I'm Pocky Shinimi!"
Back to top Go down
Kiki
High

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 3:21 pm

Kiki sat alone near the front of the carriage, she wasnt able to find any of her friends. She quietly humed and gazed out the window, happily in her own little world. A sudden voice pulled her back to reality "Hiya! I'm Pocky Shinimi!" An unfarmilier voice called. Kiki looked over to see a blue haird girl, maybe a year younger then she is. "Hi! I'm Kiki!" she replied, as she moved over alittle so her new friend could sit down.(forgive spelling, its hard to type with an ipod...)
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Middle
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 3:26 pm

Garon felt it before it happened. He could tell Pocky was in trouble, and if she kept it up, should would be in the same spot as Azu. He quickly got up, but hesitated. don't go near the negative energy but if he didn't, that girl would get hurt badly.
you're already dead He made up his mind then. He teleported, right into the dark cloud. In an instant, he had taken a bar of chocolate and sat it next Pocky at the front of the carriage, and snapped back into his seat at the back, and collapsed into the seat next to Azu, gasping heavily. Her cheerfulness was wavering from her sickness, but it still gave her a slight glow that Garon inhaled deeply. Depression always made him feel sick.
Back to top Go down
OC--Academy Staff

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 7:08 pm

((Doing all this alting is a b*tch))

The negativity on the coach seemed to make the very air thicker. By the time the coach finally arrived at the destination, no one wanted to stay on the coach.

As the coach doors opened, the students looked out on a beautiful snowy landscape, dotted with various activities, rides and the like. It was 11.30am by now. Up ahead, there was a building marked out as the rooms for the people who were coming to the resort. The teachers suggest that the students head there and get settled in.
Back to top Go down
http://jymaru.deviantart.com
Aki
High
Aki

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 9:11 pm

''Haha! We're finally here!'' Aki said and she jumped off the coach. ''Look at all the snow! It's so pretty.'' she said. Suddenly she was hit by a snowball in her face ''Pwah!'' Aki yelled and fell backwards into the snow.

''You shouldn't let your guard down A-chan~'' Mila said, ready to fire some more snowballs.

''Mi-chan! You can't do that now, first we have to go to our rooms!'' Aki said.

Back to top Go down
Thunder
High

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 9:17 pm

Thunder was pretty quick to react after the first snowball hit, darting out of the coach and standing in front of Aki, his arms wide in a protective stance. Having never had a snowball fight, he'd taken Mila's throwing a snowball as the equivalent of throwing a rock.
Back to top Go down
Aki
High
Aki

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 9:44 pm

''...What are you doing?'' Mila asked Thunder. ''It's only snow, it doesn't hurt her.'' she said and threw a snowball to Thunder. ''See? It's just a little bit cold.''

''T-Thank you for me protecting me though...'' Aki said and blushed a little bit.

Back to top Go down
Thunder
High

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 9:09 am

Aramanth sighed and looked at her pocket watch.

'Lunchtime,' she said simply, 'Everyone go inside.'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winter Resort (Group 1)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next