OC Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OC Academy

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Winter Resort (Group 1)

Go down 
+6
Kieran
Aki
Tsumi
Thunder
Pocky
OC--Academy Staff
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kiki
High

Winter Resort (Group 1) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 3:53 am

(( I'll ust try and recap what kiki has been doing if thats ok. Thats how I normally paragraph rp anyways.))

Kiki looked around for a familiar face. she didnt see her new friend Pocky anywhere, and she really didnt know anyone else in her group. She wasnt so fond of the idea of sitting with strangers either...
She stood there looking around for a few moments before, to her relief, she found an empty table and happily sat down in one of the chairs. She wasnt very hungry, so she took out her book and read as she nibbled on a cookie she baked the night before.
Suddenly she heard a scream that made her jump and drop her book onto the floor. "Who screamed? I hope they are ok!" She thought as she bent down in her chair and retrieved her book from the floor. With in the minute a women ran into the room, terrified, saying someone had a knife. "Oh, I hope everyone is alright!" She thought as she stood up. "Might as well look around." With out leaving her spot she once again searched he crowded room or her friend, or anyone she recognized from school.
((Hope this is ok!))
Back to top Go down
Aki
High
Aki

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 4:22 am

''Ne,ne~ What exactly has happened! I'm super curious!'' Mila said, running around.

''...M-Mi-chan, I'll be right back. If somebody askes, I'll go check upstairs for a bit.'' Aki said, running towards the stairs.

''Eh!? B-But A-chan! What if there's a SCARY person upstairs, it's not safe to go up there right now!'' Mila said.

''...B-But Thunder is upstairs too! I have to go check if he's okay!'' Aki said and ran up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
http://amai--kiss.deviantart.com/
Thunder
High

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 4:32 am

The door to Thunder's room was ajar, but there was no sound coming from inside.
Back to top Go down
Aki
High
Aki

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 4:43 am

Aki slowly walked to the door. ''T-Thunder...Are you in there? Everything is...fine right?'' she asked, stepping closer. ''Hey...answer me...''

She opened the door a bit more and peeked inside ''Thu--'' her eyes widened in fear and she screamed.

''A-chan's voice!'' Mila said and she quickly ran upstairs. ''Leave A-chan alone!! Take my super Mila kick!!'' she yelled.

... ''Eh? There's...nobody here...'' Mila said and walked up to Aki. ''Why did you scream?''

Aki couldn't even speak anymore, she pointed a shaky finger to Thunder's room.

''Hm?'' Mila turned her head. ''...No way...why did he!?'' she said.
Back to top Go down
Thunder
High

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 4:46 am

Thunder was lay on the floor, a bloodied knife in his left hand, blood pouring from a slash wound on his neck. His already pale skin had turned a deathly white
Back to top Go down
Aki
High
Aki

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 7:50 am

''I-I'll call an ambulance!'' Mila said and quickly took out her cellphone.

Meanwhile Aki collasped against the wall and started crying. ''I-I can't believe this...why!?'' she said.
Back to top Go down
Thunder
High

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 7:57 am

Thunder's voice echoed in Aki's mind

Life isn't worth living if no one loves me
Back to top Go down
Pocky

Pocky

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 8:35 am

Life isn't worth living if no one loves me. Pocky gasped. T-Thunder-senpai...? Pocky immediately ran upstairs, her predetermined magical girl instinct taking over her movement, leading the way, not caring that someone saw a knife. She saw Mila on her cellphone, seemed to be on the Emergency Line. Pocky heard crying inside of Thunder's room. In there, she saw a weeping Aki, against the wall. Then Pocky saw it. She cursed.

"That painful sadness, it was from Thunder. If I followed the instinct, maybe it wouldn't have turned this way..." Pocky muttered to herself, not caring it Mila or Aki heard. Grinding her teeth, she punched the wall out of pure anger. Anger for herself. "I'm such an idiot!" Pocky cried. She turned.

"Seventeen is so young, why'd you have to stab yourself, Thunder-senpai?! Life is worth living! No matter what! There are people who love you; maybe not romantically, but there were people who cared for you deeply, and would die for you to stay safe, but you instead try to kill yourself!" Pocky yelled at the body on the ground, somehow wondering if he would listen. She wiped her tears away. "Killing yourself doesn't do the world any good... I-it's plain selfish." Pocky whispered before leaving the room. She walked out, with a hope that Thunder-senpai was still alive.

((I have to stop writing paragraphs. OTL It's a habit.))
Back to top Go down
Thunder
High

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 8:43 am

'Don't be so abrasive, Pocky,' Aramanth said firmly as she appeared seemingly out of nowhere at the doorway, 'His type physically can't live if they're not loved. He believed that he wasn't loved, and thus had the irresistible urge to die.'

Except he won't die, she added in her head, Not if Aki still loves him
Back to top Go down
Kiki
High

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 8:55 am

((this roleplay is making me think of bad memories................ -.-; ))
Back to top Go down
Pocky

Pocky

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 9:27 am

"His type...? Ne, you mean there are different types of humans? I didn't know that..." Pocky said, with something that looked like a thinking face. Except he won't die; not if Aki still loves him.

Ne ne, then there's still hope? Super~! Pocky cheered mentally. Oh wait; have to stop reading others thoughts.

"Then there's still hope?" Pocky asked.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Middle
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 6:22 pm

Garon wanted to rip this boys throat out. Except he couldnt, since there wasnt much left to work with. He had run up into the room, abandoning a trembling Azu, and had just come in when the girl was calling the ambulance.
What kind of a person could think such a thing. Selfish. and foolish. Garon locked away the turmoil in his head long enough to grab a peice of cloth and press it against his neck.
"Take that knife away from him" Garon ordered.
Back to top Go down
http://kittykarren.deviantart.com/
Thunder
High

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 6:39 pm

Aramanth nodded, 'He's a Jageki type of human - a type made for slavery aeons ago. Without a master or a love, he physically can't live. It drives him so deep into depression that his personality nearly flips and he becomes incredibly suicidal, without the willpower or strength to resist.'
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Middle
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 7:10 pm

Garon fumed for a moment.
"so, he has some sort of a mental disorder?" Everybody seemed to be frozen with shock, so he gently pulled the knife from his finger tips and placed it aside.
"can somebody fetch me another cloth?"
Back to top Go down
http://kittykarren.deviantart.com/
Pocky

Pocky

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 12:43 am

"Hmm... a Jageki, eh?" Pocky thought aloud.

"So, he has some sort of a mental disorder?" Garon said. Pocky twitched as he stared at him. "Can somebody fetch me another cloth?" he asked. Pocky absentmindedly gave him her handkerchief.

If there different types of ghosts, there's got to be different types of humans, right?!

"Are there any other types of humans?" Pocky questioned.
Back to top Go down
Thunder
High

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 1:26 am

'There are many,' Aramanth replied, 'The Jageki and the Humasi are the main two - those born to be slaves and those born to be masters. Trijectus like me are said to be derived from humans, though we have some abilities relating to the psychics of old times. And then there are the Qraisi type of humans, the ones in between, like Aki. They're kind and not prone to anger or jealousy or violent fits of temper and fighting. Not many of them are around now, but they exist in small quantities. Qraisi are the most compatible with Jageki, as they're so willing to show kindness.'
Back to top Go down
Azu-Nyaa

Azu-Nyaa

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 8:46 am

Azu sat there when Garon abandoned her. She sat there, alone and cold. What if they needed her help? She got up, a little bit dizzy from being sick and from passing out. She ran inside the building, running up the stairs until she saw the big group of people. She walked in the room, seeing Garon and Thunder and everybody's shocked faces. Azu saw Garon putting a cloth on Thunder's neck.

Azu walked towards Aramanth, one of the only teachers she trust. "Miss Conneticut," She began. "Will he be okay? He'll be okay when he wakes up, right?" Azu has never actually witnessed a death before. In the Lab where she was experimented in, some of Azu's friends were "unsuccessful", and the scientists have told Azu that they were "set free". "Is he going to be set free? Please let him wake up, Ms. Conneticut!" Azu's lack of knowledge about injuries and death was what was keeping her so calm. He was going to be okay when he wakes up. Why was everybody freaking out?
Back to top Go down
Thunder
High

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 8:57 am

'He'll be okay,' Aramanth replied calmly, 'If the bond still exists, he'll not go past the Schrodinger state, so there won't even be a need to set him free.'
Back to top Go down
Pocky

Pocky

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 8:58 am

"Hmm... does Aki herself know that she's a Q-" Pocky was stopped when Azu came in the room. "Azu-chan..."

"Is he going to be set free? Please let him wake up, Ms. Conneticut!" Azu said. Pocky twitched. Doesn't she know that Thunder may... that he might... Oi. And I thought OC Academy was a normal school...

"Uhm, Azu-chan, he'll hopefully wake up soon..." Pocky tried to reassure. She was bad at this kind of stuff.
Back to top Go down
Aki
High
Aki

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 1:57 am

''Eh?'' Aki said, after hearing Thunder's voice in her head. ''W-What's happening...am I...hearing things?

''Hey Mi-chan, did you just hear something?'' she asked.

''Hm? No, I didn't hear anything at all.'' Mila replied.
Back to top Go down
Thunder
High

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 2:03 am

'Only those who care can hear,' Centruga explained, having materialised in the corner of the room, 'A link between a Jageki and his love is very strong, so hearing their thoughts when in close proximity is of no surprise.'
Back to top Go down
Aki
High
Aki

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 3:38 am

''Well then he...can hear this too.'' Aki said. ''Thunder...why did you kill yourself!? I mean...you finally got a normal life...then why are you unhappy!?'' she thought.
Back to top Go down
Thunder
High

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 3:39 am

Because a life without a love is a life not worth living
Back to top Go down
Azu-Nyaa

Azu-Nyaa

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 8:29 am

"The Shrodinger State? What's that?" Azu asked. Is it the piano player from Charlie Brown? Azu thought.

Back to top Go down
Thunder
High

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 8:33 am

'A state in which a living being is both alive and dead,' Aramanth replied, 'Discovered by Professor Schrodinger in one of the most famous experiments ever done by a scientist, called Schrodinger's Cat. We studied it in Physics a few weeks ago.'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 1)   Winter Resort (Group 1) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winter Resort (Group 1)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next