OC Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OC Academy

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Music Club Meeting!

Go down 
+3
Leon1
Kitty
Ciel
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Azu-Nyaa

Azu-Nyaa

First Music Club Meeting! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Music Club Meeting!   First Music Club Meeting! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 1:10 am

Azu sat down. Then she found Tsumi was in the room also.

"Tsumi!!" Azu cheered happily, running towards her friend.
Back to top Go down
Ciel

Ciel

PostSubject: Re: First Music Club Meeting!   First Music Club Meeting! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 2:17 am

((I think I juuuuust may close this once Kitty does her thing. Unless someone else shows up, it's basically done XD I have horrible timing, so I'll schedule the next one better guys, I promise ;-; ))
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/landiddy
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: First Music Club Meeting!   First Music Club Meeting! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 10:32 am

A cheerful voice caught Tsumi's attention. Her ears twitched it that direction, followed by the rest of her head. A girl was dashing in her direction, calling out her name.

"Azu!!" Tsumi jumped up from her chair and ran over to her. She wrapped her arms tightly around Azu's neck, wagging her tail. "I haven't seen you in a while!"
Back to top Go down
Azu-Nyaa

Azu-Nyaa

PostSubject: Re: First Music Club Meeting!   First Music Club Meeting! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 11:56 am

Azu hugged back. "I know!! I missed you so much!!!" Azu's tail twitched happily. "what instrument do you play?"
Back to top Go down
Ciel

Ciel

PostSubject: Re: First Music Club Meeting!   First Music Club Meeting! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 12:51 pm

Ciel cleared his throat to get everyone's attention. When he had it, he sent an apologetic smile to his two animal-like friends. "I hate to interrupt, but it's looking like Kitty won't grace us with her own performance. That means this meeting is technically over, dears."

Patrick sighed and stopped putting out the light, flitting down from the ceiling. He went to turn the actual lights on as Ciel continued.

"You're all welcome to stay and chat, of course!" He smiled at Tsumi and Azu since they'd just met up and were apparently friends. "But I'll be handling some things in the back if you need me." He then collected his bag and headed to the back of the classroom. No one had sat there, so he was certain he would be undisturbed as he took care of the work he'd brought along. He didn't the heart to kick anyone out if they were enjoying themselves.

Patrick waited for a break in Tsumi and Azu's conversation before introducing himself. "Hallo! I'm Patrick Licht!" His earring jingled as he thrust his hand out for a shake a bit too quickly. "Your name is Tsumi, yes? I'm stuck here until Ciel leaves, but I'd love to meet you, dear."

((thereeeeee~ Feel free to announce your departure XD if not-- stay and talk to some people lol My happy little fairy is available, so feel free to get to know him. Patrick's a big part of Ciel (and now Ethril's) story, so it may help if you ever kick things off with Ciel later on.))
Back to top Go down
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: First Music Club Meeting!   First Music Club Meeting! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 7:49 am

Tsumi smiled at Azu. "Ah, I play a little bit of guitar, but i mostly sing," she said. As the light went up, another voice join their conversation including a hand offering a hand shake. This boy was quite peppy. Tsumi enjoyed this~

"Haha, hi Patrick!" she giggled "Yes, I'm Tsumi. I saw you up at the spot light!" she carefully took grasp of Patrick's hand. She wasn't very familiar with the rules of handshaking quite yet, so she began to wave her arm up and down with an overdose of enthusiasm, laughing.
Back to top Go down
Azu-Nyaa

Azu-Nyaa

PostSubject: Re: First Music Club Meeting!   First Music Club Meeting! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 9:42 am

Azu got wide-eyed. "You're Patrick!? Ciel told me about you!!!" Azu said excitedly. "I'm Azu!! Do you know any tooth fairies? Awwh you're so cute!!!"
Back to top Go down
Ciel

Ciel

PostSubject: Re: First Music Club Meeting!   First Music Club Meeting! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 9:48 am

"Oh, yes!" Patrick said rather pointedly when Tsumi had finally let him go. "Ciel's always got me doing light tricks for people. ((dunno if you know, but he's a light Fairy. Patrick was making the spot light lol)) But it's not so bad. Keeps me in shape!" he added. He snapped his fingers on both hands, and what looked like tiny fireworks exploded there. He smiled before bringing his hands together before him.

"Now do tell, Tsumi," he said, leaning in to whisper. "You aren't from around here either, are you?"

He jumped back a bit when the other girl had addressed him so excitedly. Patrick tried to cover up his giggles but it as a bit pointless. "I am! And I hope he's only told you good things," he said, pouting just a bit. It melted away when she asked about tooth fairies. "No, dear, I don't know any of those!" He couldn't help the red color that overtook him at her next statement though. "Mm... Men aren't cute! I'm sixteen, for heaven's sake!" He still had to laugh at her enthusiasm though.
Back to top Go down
Azu-Nyaa

Azu-Nyaa

PostSubject: Re: First Music Club Meeting!   First Music Club Meeting! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 9:53 am

"But... but you are cute, though....." Azu said sadly, thinking she offended him.
Back to top Go down
Ciel

Ciel

PostSubject: Re: First Music Club Meeting!   First Music Club Meeting! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 10:02 am

"Naa..." Patrick himself turned purple at the sad tone in her voice. "Why are you upset now?" He put his hands behind his back and scuffed his toes at the floor a bit. "It's just.. embarrassing... People always mistake me for a child since I'm so short and all.."
Back to top Go down
Azu-Nyaa

Azu-Nyaa

PostSubject: Re: First Music Club Meeting!   First Music Club Meeting! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 10:06 am

"B-but it's so cute!!!! Azu said, smiling. "I mean, it's adorable?" she started stuttering, loss of good words.
Back to top Go down
Ciel

Ciel

PostSubject: Re: First Music Club Meeting!   First Music Club Meeting! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 10:21 am

Patrick started turning back to his normal color again as she tried to correct herself. "It's fine, really... Azu, was it?" He stretched out an arm to shake her hand. "I'm used to it. I've been mistaken for a woman before as well, so I guess being called 'cute' isn't much worse."
Back to top Go down
Azu-Nyaa

Azu-Nyaa

PostSubject: Re: First Music Club Meeting!   First Music Club Meeting! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 10:27 am

Azu pulled out her finger and gave him a finger-handshake. "But cute isn't a bad word, is it?"
Back to top Go down
Ciel

Ciel

PostSubject: Re: First Music Club Meeting!   First Music Club Meeting! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 10:33 am

Patrick let out a stifled chuckle. "No dear, cute isn't a bad word."
Back to top Go down
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: First Music Club Meeting!   First Music Club Meeting! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 10:58 am

Tsumi watched the ongoing conversation from a short distance, excited from watching, but a part of her seemed distant at the question Patrick had asked her. It was quite obvious that she wasn't a human, but still, Azu also had ears and a tail. Why didn't he ask her? She wasn't hesitant on an answer, but there seemed to be another situation going on about this time. Patiently, she waited for an opening in the conversation.

"Yes," she finally spoke. "I'm not from this dimension at all, in fact."
Back to top Go down
Ciel

Ciel

PostSubject: Re: First Music Club Meeting!   First Music Club Meeting! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 11:05 am

Patrick turned away from Azu when Tsumi had finally spoken up. "Mm.. I didn't think so." He hopped up on a desk and crossed his legs at the ankles as they sung back and forth below him. "Where are you from them? What's it like, if you don't mind my asking?"

He could see that Tsumi was a little distressed with his first question, so Patrick shook his head before she could answer him any further. "I apologize if I offended you, dear, really. I only asked because it's clear that you aren't from here. It kind of..." He rubbed at his chin trying to think of a way to explain it. "If kind of feels like a magic, I suppose. Whereas Azu.. she doesn't seem to have that pull."
Back to top Go down
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: First Music Club Meeting!   First Music Club Meeting! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 11:12 am

Tsumi waved her palms out in front of her and smiled. "No, it's fine, really!" she said. "I don't mind talking about it. I was just curious about Azu." Tsumi looked away in thought for a moment. "Maybe the 'magic' you sense could be my psychic powers." She raised a hand and lightly grasped her collar with two fingers. "They come from this. Without it I couldn't use them. It's something I got back from my dimension when I was just a child."
Back to top Go down
Ciel

Ciel

PostSubject: Re: First Music Club Meeting!   First Music Club Meeting! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 11:27 am

Patrick tilted his head in curiosity. He hadn't heard of such a thing. Any psychics he knew just.. did it. "That could be it... Oyda!" he turned to her rather excitedly then. She wasn't an Elf as far as he could tell, and he wanted to see what it was like for a 'normal' person to do it. "Can you read mind then? It's quite fine if you can't, but I wonder if you can hear the bells," he said tapping at his head. He was well aware of the block, but he'd been prodded by an Elf, and it didn't feel good at all. He was hoping that maybe someone he wasn't scared of would feel different. Sure, they wouldn't know what he was thinking, but he was more interested in the sensation than anything else.
Back to top Go down
Azu-Nyaa

Azu-Nyaa

PostSubject: Re: First Music Club Meeting!   First Music Club Meeting! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 11:38 am

Azu tilted her head. "A pull of what?" Azu asked. Patrick and Tsumi still seemed to be talking, but Azu was curious.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: First Music Club Meeting!   First Music Club Meeting! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 11:47 am

Tsumi sighed. "No, sorry. Reading minds isn't one of my abilities. It's more of physical abilities," she said, holding her palm flat in front of her. "Like things like this." A small, glowing flower slowly formed in her hand. Purple in color, it lit up like it was made of fire. "I can move objects and create 'magic'- like things." The flower fizzled up and disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Ciel

Ciel

PostSubject: Re: First Music Club Meeting!   First Music Club Meeting! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 11:50 am

"A pull of magic," Patrick explained, turning back to her. "Being a creature of the substance myself, it's easy to spot in other people. It's sort of like a tugging sensation if it belongs to someone new to us. So we call it a 'pull' of magic." He smiled. "It usually makes us want to get to know each other! Keeps magic alive in a world dominated by technology and science."

He turned again to watch Tsumi's demonstration. His eyes lit up at the sight. "It's wonderful! I'll show you mine!" he said cheerily. He cupped his hands together and watched them for a while. It wasn't long until several balls of light appeared, flowing up a few inches to hover just in front of his face. They spun around together, releasing a tinkling tune as they did so. He stopped it after a while. "I'm still teaching Ethril, but she can make one of these too!"
Back to top Go down
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: First Music Club Meeting!   First Music Club Meeting! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 12:07 pm

Tsumi stared in awe at the glowing orbs. Her tail wagged to the little tune played by them. She'd never tried to created a sound from her powers before, so this was quite a surprise. "Oh, wow!" she beamed. "And Ethril can do this, too?" There was a short pause. "Hm...." She held out her hand and made a few balls of light similar to Patrick's, but no noise came from them. Her ears drooped. "I guess i can't make sound without a direct, physical source," she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Ciel

Ciel

PostSubject: Re: First Music Club Meeting!   First Music Club Meeting! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 12:30 pm

"Yes, but she can only make one tiny ball," Patrick explained. He watched as Tsumi attempted the trick and smiled when she frowned. "Don't be sad~ As far as I know, it's a light creature thing. I haven't seen another type of magic complete it before... And you said so yourself that yours is more a physical thing! It's nothing to be down about, dear."
Back to top Go down
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: First Music Club Meeting!   First Music Club Meeting! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 12:35 pm

Tsumi smiled again as Patrick said this. "Yeah," she said and straightened up a bit. "So where are you from, anyway? I forgot to ask."
Back to top Go down
Ciel

Ciel

PostSubject: Re: First Music Club Meeting!   First Music Club Meeting! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 12:46 pm

Patrick smiled proudly and clasped his hands before him. The movement was a bit too swift, and he dropped a few sparkles from his hair in the process. "Fair Cove, dear! Born and raised! I've never been to another Cove even." He put a hand to his mouth to whisper. "You'd have to ask Ciel what they're like. He's been to a lot."

"But don't do it now," he said at a normal volume. "I think he's doing homework or.. something?" He looked back to where Ciel was still furiously scribbling at papers and nodded. "It looks like the homework stuff he talks about."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Music Club Meeting!   First Music Club Meeting! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Music Club Meeting!
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next