OC Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OC Academy

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Music Club Meeting!

Go down 
+3
Leon1
Kitty
Ciel
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ciel

Ciel

First Music Club Meeting! Empty
PostSubject: First Music Club Meeting!   First Music Club Meeting! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 1:01 pm

Ciel sat against a desk in the music room a bit nervous. He was surprised that Patrick was still as excited as he was, yellow skin and all. It wasn't like him to want to meet new people so much.

The little Fairy finally took a seat on the window sill. Standing at 4'8" it wasn't too hard to fit there as he plucked a bit lazily at his harp strings. He did it to try and calm his anxious lovely, and it seemed to work a bit if Ciel's slouch meant anything.

"Don't be so stressed out," he said, still never ceasing with his fingers. "You've taught people, Ciel. Running a little club shouldn't be so hard."

Ciel stopped chewing on his lip then and sighed. Patrick was right. He'd taken on students back home, and that was much more complicated than just scheduling things and keeping in touch with people. Besides, he had Master Kieran there to help as an adviser anyway. Plus, Patrick said he'd help out a bit if he was needed. As it was, he would just be sitting around and making sure no one got too nervous themselves.

"Alright!" Ciel stood then, bringing his hands together in front of him. He wouldn't be all mopey when his members came in. It was there first meeting, and he was determined to at least keep everyone happy.

((there's a reference pic of Patrick in my gallery on dA. His hair is blonde, and his wings aren't always out. Right now, they are not. But his hair is always sparkling like that if the weather is nice.))
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/landiddy
Kitty
Middle
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: First Music Club Meeting!   First Music Club Meeting! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 1:13 pm

Kitty stepped into the classroom with her poster rolled up and sticking straight out of her bag. She hadn't figured out where she was going to, or even allowed to post it, so it had been there all day. The top was worn down and torn from people prodding at it, and the back of her arm was red from rubbing against it all day, but other than that, it looked fine. She saw Ciel out of the corner of her eye.
hes just another member
no, hes definitely the president
I thought Vera was the president
well maybe he is too! Is that even her name?
Yeah, I think so. But I'm pretty sure hes another member

Kitty then blocked the voice out of her head. Being at war with herself would probably just give everyone another reason to think she was an oddball, most likely crazy, and it would also give Ciel another reason to taunt her. She gently placed herself in a chair and instead unfurled her poster. She blankly stared at it, waiting for someone else to come inside and metaphorically rescue her from this trap. Then she went into the subject of metaphors.
Who made up metaphors anyways? they weren't thinking straight, thats what I think.
Back to top Go down
http://kittykarren.deviantart.com/
Leon1

PostSubject: Re: First Music Club Meeting!   First Music Club Meeting! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 1:14 pm

Hi how're you doing Ciel? *sets down violin case* So what are we going to do now? *starts setting up her violin* *sigh* I guess I'll play my violin while I wait I guess...........*starts playing*

Last edited by Leon1 on Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ciel

Ciel

PostSubject: Re: First Music Club Meeting!   First Music Club Meeting! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 1:19 pm

Ciel was a bit curious when Kitty walked in. Last he checked, she wasn't on the roster. She wasn't even friends with him like some of the other people who wanted to just sit in every now and then. Besides, every time they'd spoken, something had gone wrong. They just clashed a bit too hard. ((don't worry, he's not kicking her out))

He sent Patrick a tentative look. She was nice enough to him when they had met, but Ciel had informed the Fairy on her behavior on the trip. Patrick just shrugged and picked at his harp. It wasn't his business. He didn't even go to school here.

Ciel sighed and approached her at the desk. He wasn't trying to be aggressive or anything, so he just folded his hands behind his back. "Kitty? Did you.. want to join the music club? I don't remember you asking ever, but it's alright if you let me know now."

He caught Leon's voice, and his ear twitched. "I'm quite fine, Leon-dear! How are you today?" He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Leon1

PostSubject: Re: First Music Club Meeting!   First Music Club Meeting! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 1:23 pm

Hmm? I'm doing fine. *keeps playing* *plays faster* As Leon played faster she got more and more irritated. Leon mumbled to herself," Dammit I should really tune this thing.

Last edited by Leon1 on Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ciel

Ciel

PostSubject: Re: First Music Club Meeting!   First Music Club Meeting! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 1:28 pm

"Ma~ That's some fancy string work, dear!" he gushed, addressing Leon. He wasn't much of a string player himself. He always wound up breaking them or the bow (it is a bow, yes? XD). "You should go introduce yourself to Patrick! He's a bit of a string connoisseur himself."

He took a second to point him out from across the room. "He's harping in the window over there."
Back to top Go down
Pocky

Pocky

PostSubject: Re: First Music Club Meeting!   First Music Club Meeting! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 1:30 pm

Pocky walked into the room, Fuyu still trailing behind her.

"Onee-chan! Mochi won't be at the store, and you expect me to run the store alone?" Fuyu wailed, ready to start one of her infamous tantrums. Pocky cringed just thinking about it. "I'm only eleven for god's sake!"

"You can do it alone, I have clubs too. You should try joining some too, Fuyu-chan." Pocky reprimanded. "I'll be there soon. It's a small store; not many people come by anyway. Don't worry." Pocky grinned, messing up Fuyu's hair a bit before taking her seat near a window. Fuyu just pouted and slinked into the darkness of the hallway. Pocky saw a little blue flash, and darkness again. Ghost portal. Oh Fuyu, at least try to hide the fact you're a half-ghost. Pocky sighed internally. Not knowing what to do, she just starting humming to her favorite Korean song; i=Fantasy.

((Hello. ^^))
Back to top Go down
Ciel

Ciel

PostSubject: Re: First Music Club Meeting!   First Music Club Meeting! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 1:33 pm

((POCKY. I think your chara reads minds or something? It doesn't work on my people. They've got a mental defense up against Elves from back home, so even if you were successful, it will just sound like bells and chimes. It's the first language they learn, and it is how they always think. The Fair folk are the only ones who know it.))

Ciel looked up again, still waiting for Kitty to at least address him. He saw a girl come in that he didn't really know. Her name was Pocky, but they'd only spoken about her joining and using her keytar. He just waved to acknowledge that she had come in and was welcome.
Back to top Go down
Leon1

PostSubject: Re: First Music Club Meeting!   First Music Club Meeting! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 1:37 pm

Oh. Thank you for your kind words Ciel. Okay I guess I could meet him. Leon walks over to Patrick. "Hello I'm Leon, nice to meet you Patrick," said Leon as she tuned her violin.
Back to top Go down
Ciel

Ciel

PostSubject: Re: First Music Club Meeting!   First Music Club Meeting! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 1:40 pm

"Hello there!" Patrick said with a smile. He started to put off a few more sparkles at the prospect of meeting a new person. "Yes, I'm Patrick. Leon... that's a name I haven't heard in a while... How do you do, dear?" He continued to play his own little instrument, careful to bit a bit quieter since he was holding a conversation.
Back to top Go down
Pocky

Pocky

PostSubject: Re: First Music Club Meeting!   First Music Club Meeting! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 1:42 pm

((QuQ I'll keep that in mind. Pocky's still trying to master her powers so yeah. ^^))

Pocky waved back, then remembered something. "A-ah, Ciel, isn't it? I'm also wanting to make my own club. I got it approved, but now I need an adviser for the group. Which teacher would be best suited to advise a cheerleading club? Even though this isn't dealing with Music, I was wondering if you could help me..." Pocky asked, hopefully not labelling herself as a nuisance.
Back to top Go down
Leon1

PostSubject: Re: First Music Club Meeting!   First Music Club Meeting! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 1:45 pm

Leon had an idea. "How about we try playing together? The harp and the violin with probably sound nice together," she said with a smile. She started getting ready to play her violin.
Back to top Go down
Ciel

Ciel

PostSubject: Re: First Music Club Meeting!   First Music Club Meeting! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 1:48 pm

Ciel sent her a smile. It wasn't a bother or anything. She seemed nice enough, and she at least remembered his name. "Of course, dear. Cheerleading... I'd say your best bet is probably be Madam Tullie... I haven't really spoken to her, but she's a rather enjoyable person from what I hear. Either her or Madam Lizzy would be my best guess."

Over with Leon, Patrick's skin got a bit brighter. His wings would pop out if he wasn't careful. He was already getting a bit too excited if the yellow tint was any indication. "I would love to! Shall we improve? Or do you have a specific song in mind, Leon?"
Back to top Go down
Leon1

PostSubject: Re: First Music Club Meeting!   First Music Club Meeting! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 1:51 pm

Hmmm.........Leon thought for awhile. Then she replied,"I don't really care. Any song is fine."
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Middle
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: First Music Club Meeting!   First Music Club Meeting! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 1:56 pm

Kitty looked up from the shiny poster.
"Actually, someone invited me, and I said yes. I even agreed to make a poster," she held up the poster so the Ciel could see it. She had drawn a concert hall with partial silhouettes of people for an audience. They were wearing sparkling jewelry and pressed clothing of dark, professional colors. A bright golden spotlight shined across the stage. The pianist was another silhouette of a man in a striped tuxedo. The woman standing at the side of the royal blue grand had her mouth opened, supposedly lulling out a magnificent tune, with her hand pressed against the polished edge. A harpist was placed near the piano, her fingers lacing over the golden harp. In elegant silver lettering at the bottom, where the light had faded out, a delicate scrawl read "Join the Music Club"
She then put it down and pulled a smaller poster that had been concealed behind the fancy one. A parade of instruments strung around a park, seemingly playing themselves while note floated around the page. A bold type read "Join the Music Club!" shouting out from the rest of the poster.
(sorry I took forever XD)
Back to top Go down
Ciel

Ciel

PostSubject: Re: First Music Club Meeting!   First Music Club Meeting! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 2:02 pm

"Mm..." Patrick stopped to reposition himself. If he was going to play seriously, he had to sit properly-- window sill or not. "Why don't we just go for it? I've learned that people play best when it's just something that they want to do." He started pulling at his strings again, a light melody floating out from where his fingers touched. "Feel free to join me, dear," he said with a soft smile.

((well.. this will be problematic since there's already an ongoing poster that's he's doing [albeit slowly >_>]))

Ciel frowned. He was the president. He was the one that was supposed to be giving out permission. Though he supposed it was probably Miss Verabell that had done it. He sighed, placing his hands on his hips. "Well," he started, "the posters are quite lovely. If you'd like, I can make copies and put them up with my own. However, if I'm going to add you to the roster, you've got to know that I'm the president of this lovely little club. I don't mean to be bold, but that's how it is. If you'd still like to join, I'll add you to the list."
Back to top Go down
Leon1

PostSubject: Re: First Music Club Meeting!   First Music Club Meeting! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 2:09 pm

"Okay." Leon joins and starts playing a light melody on her violin. The warm soft melody played by the harp and violin filled the air.
Back to top Go down
Ciel

Ciel

PostSubject: Re: First Music Club Meeting!   First Music Club Meeting! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 2:12 pm

Patrick smiled again when he heard her keeping perfect time with his own little tune. They did sound nice together. The low bellow of the violin and and the light whisper of the harp... It was like a child enjoying a day with an older sibling. It sent him back to days long ago when he and Patrice used to be so close. "That's wonderful, dear," he said, sitting back a bit. Since they weren't putting on a concert, he figured it was okay to try and relax. He noticed Ciel's slight irritation and hoped it would help him calm down a bit.
Back to top Go down
Leon1

PostSubject: Re: First Music Club Meeting!   First Music Club Meeting! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 2:16 pm

"That was nice. I liked it." Leon noticed Ciel's irritation and tries to calm him down aswell.
Back to top Go down
Ciel

Ciel

PostSubject: Re: First Music Club Meeting!   First Music Club Meeting! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 2:20 pm

Ciel heard the light melody and shook his head. He was being rude, and he knew it. "I apologize, Kitty. But truly though, if you want to join still, I can add you." He went over the larger desk in the room and opened a draw. He searched around a bit and finally came back up with an attendance book that he had Kieran keeping for him. He waited for Kitty to give him an answer.

--

"It was nice," Patrick agreed. "I think my visits might have to be to more than two people now... Ethril doesn't play, and Ciel... I see him all the time... How old are you, dear?"
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Middle
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: First Music Club Meeting!   First Music Club Meeting! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 2:21 pm

Kitty's eyes turned ice cold as she gazed into Ciel's golden eyes.
"Well if you don't like them, it would be a lot less work to put them up anyways." she rolled them back up into a haggard tube and shoved them back into her bag.
"And yes please, I would so ever much like to join your lovely little club. My name is Kitty. You spell it K-I-T-T-Y. Big K, little y. " She said in a perfectly normal tone, but her words said differently. She clenched her jaw and awaited for him to whip out a clipboard or something.
(hmm well this is off to a great start xD)
Back to top Go down
Leon1

PostSubject: Re: First Music Club Meeting!   First Music Club Meeting! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 2:24 pm

Leon was relieved that he finally calmed down.
Back to top Go down
Ciel

Ciel

PostSubject: Re: First Music Club Meeting!   First Music Club Meeting! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 2:26 pm

((whyyyyyy~~ I feel like you and I are good enough friends! Why is Kitty so MEAN ;A; ))

Ciel rolled his eyes as he scrawled her name down. "I can spell, thank you. And also, I'm fairly certain I asked if you wanted them put up. Don't be so rude all of the time. I can still kick you out." He bit his tongue after that. He could feel his Core started to bubble up inside of him, and it would not serve well at all to be attacking some girl who couldn't even stand up to it.

"Oyda!" Patrick snapped his fingers, a tiny little firework-like spark going off in front of Ciel's face. "Calm yourself. We don't need that little thing going berserk in here. Keep it in check, Breidonson."

((mm.. his Core. If you go read the thing in General that I did with Jymaru and Ethril, you can see just WHAT happens.))
Back to top Go down
Leon1

PostSubject: Re: First Music Club Meeting!   First Music Club Meeting! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 2:30 pm

Leon notices Ciel's fustrated again and starts playing a melody on her violin. The music filled the air.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Middle
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: First Music Club Meeting!   First Music Club Meeting! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 2:31 pm

(haha sorry! I wrote it all then posted it, and then I saw the apology! D: I can change it if you want. )

She huffed and touched the papers in her bag.
"so do you want them or not?"
Dont push it
he started it
yeah, and you can end it

she huffed again.
"sorry" she mumbled
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Music Club Meeting!   First Music Club Meeting! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Music Club Meeting!
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next