OC Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OC Academy

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Music Club Meeting!

Go down 
+3
Leon1
Kitty
Ciel
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Tsumi

First Music Club Meeting! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Music Club Meeting!   First Music Club Meeting! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 12:57 pm

Tsumi giggled and rested both elbows on the table, cupping her chin in her palms. "Ah, is that where the light creatures live?" she asked. There seemed to be many places she'd never heard of before. She barely knew the ordinary places of this dimension where the humans lived. Now there were more areas where more not-so-ordinary people lived. "What's it like there?"
Back to top Go down
Ciel

Ciel

PostSubject: Re: First Music Club Meeting!   First Music Club Meeting! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 1:01 pm

Patrick shook his head. "It's where all the Fair folk live. There are lots of Coves though! Fair and Pix are just the biggest two. But we have all four races: Fairies, Pixies, Sprites, and Nymphs!" he said, counting on his fingers. "It's a wonderfully magical place though. Erm... I don't know how to describe it... but you've got to shrink down to a Fair size to get in... so everything is very large! My sister, Patrice, and I live in a mushroom mansion actually!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/landiddy
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: First Music Club Meeting!   First Music Club Meeting! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 1:22 am

Tsumi's ears perked up. "Oh yeah, Ciel's an air sprite, isn't he? It really surprised me when he said he was actually only 6 inches tall!" she laughed. "I guess you're just as small, living in a mushroom." A small sigh escaped her. "Back where i came from, there was no magic, no Fair folk, no mushrooms. It was just me and my brother. There was barely even a scenery. It was more like being in space. Just a big void around you."
Back to top Go down
Ciel

Ciel

PostSubject: Re: First Music Club Meeting!   First Music Club Meeting! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 2:38 am

Patrick faltered a bit as Tsumi described where she came from, but his smile returned soon enough. "I dare say, dear, at least you're here now! There's plenty scenery on this lovely blue planet of ours."
Back to top Go down
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: First Music Club Meeting!   First Music Club Meeting! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 4:20 am

Tsumi smiled, still resting her chin in her hands. "Yeah." She nuzzled her cheeks into her palms, squishing her face up a bit. "I really do love it here. This dimension can be quite beautiful. And now I have friends here, too!"
Back to top Go down
Ciel

Ciel

PostSubject: Re: First Music Club Meeting!   First Music Club Meeting! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 4:30 am

Patrick clapped, rocking back a bit on the desk. "Very true! It's nice meeting people from different places as well. Why, Ethril's even taken us back to her own home! It's a lovely place, and I learned quite a bit while I was there," he added, still grinning.

((that RP is actually still ongoing ;-; It's like... the longest thing I have ever done in my life-- upwards of 350 posts.))
Back to top Go down
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: First Music Club Meeting!   First Music Club Meeting! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 4:55 am

Tsumi stood up and stretched her arms high above her head, letting out a little groan. "Oh where does Ethril live?" she asked. "Is it another faraway, magical place?" Her tail began wagging in excitement. She liked hearing about these placed.
Back to top Go down
Ciel

Ciel

PostSubject: Re: First Music Club Meeting!   First Music Club Meeting! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 5:24 am

"Mm.." Patrick tried to think about it, but he didn't ever remember asking what the place was called. "I can't tell you what it's called, or just how faraway it is, exactly... But it is a place centered around magic. It's rather rustic, though, and I quite adore it's old world feel! They have almost none of the technology that we do."
Back to top Go down
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: First Music Club Meeting!   First Music Club Meeting! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 11:21 am

Tsumi stared up to the ceiling with a distant expression. She tried to picture the land Patrick was explaining in her head. A small laugh and she looked back to him. "I wouldn't mind visiting there! I really want to see real magic and I don't know how to use most of the technology in this dimension anyway!" She really didn't. She didn't know what a toaster did, so she decided to try to figure it out by shoving as many paper towels in it as she could. The kitchen ended up catching on fire.
Back to top Go down
Ciel

Ciel

PostSubject: Re: First Music Club Meeting!   First Music Club Meeting! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 12:08 pm

"Oh, yes!" Patrick smiled back at her. "Real magic is quite a lovely thing-- though going there can be dangerous," he added with a sigh. "There are some people who use magic for evil, and there are more still that try to hunt down the wondrous creatures there."

He shook his head, chasing away the bad thoughts. "Don't fret the technology issue! Short of video games, I don't have such a handle on it myself!" he said laughing. "I don't come around often, and when I do, Ciel's usually showing me a night out. I don't have much experience with things like.. computers and such."
Back to top Go down
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: First Music Club Meeting!   First Music Club Meeting! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 5:58 am

Tsumi's smile turned to a frown. "I think I know what you mean..." she said in a whisper. "I've been on both sides of that... I've hunted and been hunted." A small tear rolled down her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Ciel

Ciel

PostSubject: Re: First Music Club Meeting!   First Music Club Meeting! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 8:01 am

Patrick would have said something to comfort Tsumi when she'd started crying, but Ciel had stood from the back of the room. He'd clapped his hands a few times to get everyone's attention.

Sighing when he did finally get it, Ciel said, "Well, everyone, I hate to do it, but I've got to leave. That means this is over! Thanks for actually making it to the first meeting everyone!" He waited for everyone to shuffle out before collecting his things properly. As he left, he used the key that Kieran had left him to lock the door, making sure to drop it into a safe little pouch on his bag.

"So?"Patrick called from next to him. "Was it so bad as you thought?"

"No," the pink man admitted, just a bit listless. "It wasn't so bad... I'll have to give better notice for the next one though. I've actually got something planned for it, and I want more people there."

((This session is closed now! Don't reply to it anymore.))
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Middle
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: First Music Club Meeting!   First Music Club Meeting! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 7:56 am

(I didnt know you cared so much xD haha sorry, i just havent had time to check here. ill just introduce her and leave, so dont reply!)

(this is from the intos)
"I'm Kitty, thirteen, mostly human. I play the harp, the guitar, the piano, and I also sing."
She sat down without another word, waiting for Ciel to continue.

(and this is where they perform or whatever)
"I abstain."

(welp, I'm done xD)
Back to top Go down
http://kittykarren.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Music Club Meeting!   First Music Club Meeting! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Music Club Meeting!
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5