OC Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OC Academy

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tennis club first meeting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aki
High
Aki

Tennis club first meeting Empty
PostSubject: Tennis club first meeting   Tennis club first meeting I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 5:37 am

''Okaaay~ Let's get this first meeting started~! Smile So I'm your super awesome club president Furukawa Mila-chan~ Yay! -claps in her hands- Mila jumped up from her chair. Let's skip all the boring stuff and get to the tennis courts right away! she said.

''I think it'd be better to just like have a chat with the other members first...we could talk about stuff like why we decided to join this club. Also, just playing tennis all the time is boring. We must come up with some more fun club activities too!'' Aki said.

''Fiiine~ =3= So, why did you all join this club? Very Happy Mila asked
Back to top Go down
http://amai--kiss.deviantart.com/
Azu-Nyaa

Azu-Nyaa

PostSubject: Re: Tennis club first meeting   Tennis club first meeting I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 6:30 am

Azu thought for a moment. "Well, Mila's one of the bestest friends I have!! And I thought this might be a good time for us to hang out?" Azu said with an innocent smile. She looked at Rosemary.

Rosemary shrugged and pointed at Azu.

"Oh yeah, and Rosemary came because she likes sports," Azu informed.
Back to top Go down
Aki
High
Aki

PostSubject: Re: Tennis club first meeting   Tennis club first meeting I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 3:41 am

'Aww, you're such a good girl Azu-chan~' Mila said and patted her head. 'Look A-chan, I made a friend, isn't that nice~' she added.

'...She just doesn't know your real personality.' Aki said.
Back to top Go down
http://amai--kiss.deviantart.com/
Azu-Nyaa

Azu-Nyaa

PostSubject: Re: Tennis club first meeting   Tennis club first meeting I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 9:45 am

Azu tilted her head. "Real personality? But.. but. Mila's the coolest person ever!!!!" Azu said enthusiastically.

Rosemary glared at Mila and shook her head.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tennis club first meeting   Tennis club first meeting I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tennis club first meeting
Page 1 of 1