OC Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OC Academy

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Music Club Meeting!

Go down 
+3
Leon1
Kitty
Ciel
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Regenga

First Music Club Meeting! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Music Club Meeting!   First Music Club Meeting! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 2:39 am

(upgraded to Vice President after 10 seconds in the room, get in!)

Vera gave a small wave to Patrick,but then happily sat next to Ceil, suddenly full of confidence.

"I'm Vera, as you just herd I'm he Vice President, so when Ceil isn't around I'm in charge" she carries on talking before he can deny anything.
"I'm here to show you guys my singing, i'm very proud of my voice" U-U
"So far I can hit every note, but I still difficulty with some. I need to mainly practise playing my electric guitar"
"When i am singing or playing, tell me if i'm going to low/high or too loud,or I will accidently destroy your ear drums" ^ ^
"...oh and don't get freaked uot when my eyes start to glow, it just shows i'm really concentrating~"
Back to top Go down
Ciel

Ciel

PostSubject: Re: First Music Club Meeting!   First Music Club Meeting! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 2:48 am

"Mm..." Ciel rubbed at the back of his head. "Don't freak out at glowing eyes... Well, freak out if you see mine doing that!" he told everyone rather embarrassed. "It means I'm about to destroy something so... leave?" He looked to Patrick for a little help.

He nodded in agreement. "Do leave. He'll cut you in half, no joke." He said it all a bit too calmly and figured no one would take him seriously, so he stopped plucking at his strings. "I mean it. I've seen it happen enough times. Mine is under control, but his most certainly is not."

Ciel pouted and looked down at the floor for a second. That made it sound like he was some amateur. He was a master dammit! His stupid thing just sucked and didn't like him... "A-anyway... yeah, I guess Miss Vera can run meetings if I'm not here for some reason.."

((I've said so before, but if you didn't read *cough, cough* I know no one does *wheeze* down in the General section? There's a play between me, Ethril, and Jy (thunder). Starting at the LAST post of page one, and going over just a little to page two, you can see what happens if you really want... that doesn't mean your characters know though -_- so far, it's just Ethril, Suzume, and Oppy.))
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/landiddy
Leon1

PostSubject: Re: First Music Club Meeting!   First Music Club Meeting! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 2:53 am

"I guess I'll go next," Leon said while playing softer.

"I'm Leon, fifth grader. I'm a psycic and a orphan. I play the piano and the violin. I'm 10 right now but this year I'm going to turn 11. Right now I live by myself in the woods and sometimes visit a dojo to train." Leon wasn't nervous at all, after her speech she played at normal volume again.
Back to top Go down
Ciel

Ciel

PostSubject: Re: First Music Club Meeting!   First Music Club Meeting! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 2:57 am

((asdfnw! MORE ORPHANS?! Why is everyone so MISERABLE? XD .... well as for the psychic bit, if you haven't read it, the same thing I told Pocky applies))

"Well," Ciel sighed. "That leaves you, Kitty. Won't you introduce yourself, please?" He was surprised that the smile he attempted actually pulled through. "If no one else stops by, we can start with our first activity [[meaning the whole point of this meeting I suppose XD]]. We'll just be showing off our best pieces to everyone."
Back to top Go down
Leon1

PostSubject: Re: First Music Club Meeting!   First Music Club Meeting! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 3:01 am

((IKR T^T))

"I don't think she's here." Leon stopped playing and took a break. "So now what?" Leon asked with curiousity.
Back to top Go down
Ciel

Ciel

PostSubject: Re: First Music Club Meeting!   First Music Club Meeting! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 3:09 am

((but.. she is here ;A; ..... Kitty, feel free to write an intro as if we didn't start and then just join us.. in that same post? I'm begging you not to have her be snippy about it ;____; ))

Ciel sat back and let out a breath. "Fine then. We can start. Come here," he said, waving Patrick over. He went to turn off the lights first before addressing him. "Can you make a spotlight?"

Patrick just frowned up at him ((he's like.. a whole foot shorter than Ciel)). "Can I make a spotlight...? Of course I can make a spotlight! I'm not five." Patrick puffed out his wings and hovered up at the top of the room leaving just enough space between him and the ceiling. He put his hands together and pushed out a soft glow that fell on Ciel since he just happened to be there. A few sparkles dropped down from the constant vibration of his wings, but it only made the light look a bit prettier.

"Thank you, dearest!" the pink man said, clapping his hands together a single time. He gave his attention back to the room, happy finally. "Who wants to go first then??"
Back to top Go down
Ciel

Ciel

PostSubject: Re: First Music Club Meeting!   First Music Club Meeting! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 3:24 am

((did you delete your post? XD porquoi?))
Back to top Go down
Regenga

PostSubject: Re: First Music Club Meeting!   First Music Club Meeting! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 3:31 am

(yes i did, slow interent posted it too late and i realised I kinda just cut into the convo
attention seeking much?

..who wants to go 1st with what?)
Back to top Go down
Ciel

Ciel

PostSubject: Re: First Music Club Meeting!   First Music Club Meeting! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 3:34 am

((with showing off their best piece XD that's what this meeting was for. A meet and greet, and then you get to exploit yourself lol))
Back to top Go down
Regenga

PostSubject: Re: First Music Club Meeting!   First Music Club Meeting! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 3:37 am

(read the last few comments, 1st to play our best piece.. le hurr derp, of course it's a music club =__= )

Vera wanted nothing more but to go to the beautiful spotlight but restrained herself.

"Being the president how about you start? Show the members something~"

(just realised Vera is ment to have an irish accent, hehe...what does an irish person sound like?)
Back to top Go down
Ciel

Ciel

PostSubject: Re: First Music Club Meeting!   First Music Club Meeting! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 3:45 am

((omg DX u y no knoooow~ lol I kid. Uhm.. Irish ladies sound kinda rough on the ears actually (or that's what movies tell me. I really don't know), but I suppose if it's just an accent you can search.. Irish women on youtube? XD It's okay. Ciel has a slight French accent, but I don't write it in lol))

Ciel pursed his lips and looked down at the floor. Quite honestly, he didn't want to. He'd brought his 'normal' flute as opposed to his favorites, so he didn't feel as though he'd really be giving his all. That wasn't fair to them.

"You play fine on a regular flute, Ciel," Patrick sighed from the ceiling. "Just do it.. no one cares."

Ciel sent him an angry scowl but set to digging it out anyway. And Landiddy doesn't feel like writing out damn.. music, so he just sighed once before putting a little moisture on his lips and starting up. He set out for "Flight of the Bumblebee" ((look it up, but I'm sure you know XD)) and worked it through easily enough. He was still pouting a bit though, wishing he'd thought to bring a different instrument.

"There you are, dears," he said, smiling all the same. "That's my favorite for this kind of flute. I say it's Patrick's hectic theme song," he added with a grin. Patrick just shook his head. "Who's next?"

He nudged at Vera. "You should go since you're the vice president and all."
Back to top Go down
Regenga

PostSubject: Re: First Music Club Meeting!   First Music Club Meeting! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 3:59 am

(lol irish women into youtube..better not, just use your imaginations people~)

"If you insist~" She skipped up into the spotlight and a fangirl type scream almost sliped out. You turned it into a cough instead, as if preparing her voice. This was nothing to get too exited over, it's just the music club.
Regenga doesn't know what kinda songs her OC sings and can't be asked to describe it.
She bascially remind everyone that she doesn't have her guitar today, usually she would sing n play.
"I guess I should tell you guys more about my voice 1st. I don't just sing with my voice, it can do many things. I can make the noise of many instruments, copy the voices of people to trick others, eco my voice further then many people, and sing so low and high you probobly won't here it~"
(show off, i just forgot to mention it before =__=)
She then goes to sing a song she wrote herself, lirics and sounds, it's beautiful, stuff happens, everyone lives happily ever after
Back to top Go down
Regenga

PostSubject: Re: First Music Club Meeting!   First Music Club Meeting! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 4:00 am

Vera is proud of her self and stays in the spotlight until someone else volonteers
Back to top Go down
Pocky

Pocky

PostSubject: Re: First Music Club Meeting!   First Music Club Meeting! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 8:12 am

Half-ghost. Half-dead. Half of a person. But I'll do it! Pocky mentally cheered to herself. She stood to her full 5'4'' figure. While straightening her split blue hair, she smile widely.

"I'll go next," Pocky volunteered. She grabbed her purple keytar and fixed up her favorite grey headset. One more deep breath in, she set up herself. "I play the keytar, as you can plainly see. I also enjoy singing, so I sing as well, b-but I don't think I could be as good as Vera-san.. Anyways, the song I guess I'll do is Pretend by Lights. ((GO LOOK IT UP, IT'S MY ALL TIME FAVORITE SONG EVER. :U //shot OTL))" Pocky said, starting to play the first few notes. She began to gain her confidence, starting smiling more and more.

"Remember the time, we had soda for wine, and got by on gratitude?" Pocky sang, letting herself being set loose. Singing always let her do this. She'd just let the lyrics flow out of her mouth. Embarrassing enough, everyone back at her old school would call her 'The Lyric Master' because she would be writing lyrics and cheers all day. ((Ironically, my nickname is Kashi, and Kashi means lyrics in Japanese)) She ended up finishing the song without knowing herself.

"A-ah, that's it.." Pocky said, before sitting herself down, blushing madly with a deep shade of pink.

((POCKY. Y U NO HAVE CONFIDENCE?! OTL))
Back to top Go down
Ciel

Ciel

PostSubject: Re: First Music Club Meeting!   First Music Club Meeting! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 8:40 am

"Ma~ Don't be embarrassed, dear," Ciel said. He'd since moved away from the large desk and took a seat at one made for students. The spotlight was up there after all. He placed his chin in his hands and smiled at her. "I can't say who's better of course, but it was wonderful nonetheless."
Back to top Go down
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: First Music Club Meeting!   First Music Club Meeting! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 10:55 am

Tsumi peeked her head in through the door to the music room. After a quick surveillance of her surroundings, she quickly hopped in and walked to the middle of the room. A few other people were there with her. She recognized one of the girls, Pocky, from the field trip. But aside from her, the only one who she knew was Ciel, who just happened to be the president of the music club. She began to wave her arm high in the air.

"Ciel~!" She called out to him. "I'm here!"
Back to top Go down
Ciel

Ciel

PostSubject: Re: First Music Club Meeting!   First Music Club Meeting! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 11:13 am

Ciel looked up from his seat at the desk in the dimly lit room. It was a bit hard to see, but he could make out ears and a tail, and the girl hadn't called him 'brother.' He smiled, not knowing if she could see it or not. "Hello, Miss Tsumi!" he said waving. "We're doing introductions right now. If you want to let the group know who you are, that's fine."

He motioned to the spotlight that Patrick was still beaming down. "And when you're finished, you can perform a piece if you want. That's all this first meeting is. Meet and greet, and show off a bit!"
Back to top Go down
Leon1

PostSubject: Re: First Music Club Meeting!   First Music Club Meeting! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 11:27 am

Hmm.......I wonder what instrument to play........Leon thought. Hmmm.......oh who's turn is it?
Back to top Go down
Azu-Nyaa

Azu-Nyaa

PostSubject: Re: First Music Club Meeting!   First Music Club Meeting! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 11:36 am

Azu ran in. "I'm here to sit-in!" she said cheerfully. She felt weird seeing people already there. She felt more comfortable when she saw Ciel. "Brother!! I'm here!" She said happily.

Back to top Go down
Ciel

Ciel

PostSubject: Re: First Music Club Meeting!   First Music Club Meeting! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 11:56 am

"You can play whichever you want, dear," Ciel called to Leon. ((I'm not sure if that was aloud or thinking?)) "And you can go if you want. Just step up!"

Ciel looked to the door again when another odd girl caught his attention. He smiled warmly when Azu came bouncing into the room. "Hello, Azu-dear! Just go ahead and take a seat."
Back to top Go down
Leon1

PostSubject: Re: First Music Club Meeting!   First Music Club Meeting! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 12:02 pm

Okay then. I'll play the piano then. The song I'm going to play is called Progress by Ayumi Hamasaki.

Leon starts playing and also sang the lyrics well as the piano and the lyrics blended together.

((If you don't know what Progress is there's a piano version with the lyrics on youtube))
Back to top Go down
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: First Music Club Meeting!   First Music Club Meeting! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 2:45 pm

Tsumi bounded down to the stage and waited patiently for her turn. Her tail was wagging ferociously with excitement and anticipation. She never really had a chance to interact with other people in a group- like setting before. This was a pretty new situation for her.

Each person took turns walking up on the stage and introducing themselves, then preforming some form of musical talent. Tsumi stared wide- eyed at all the performers. Her ears perked up whenever someone began to sing something. Finally it was her turn. Ignoring any form of stairs, she crawled up over the front of the stage and marched to the center.

A quick bow and she began to speak. "Hi, I'm Tsumi! I like potato chips!" she chirped. "Ah, and i sing, too. I also play a little guitar since I always watch my friend play his." She cleared her throat. "So I guess I should sing now." She lowered her head and let out a long, slow breath. She began singing a song she'd heard back when she was very young, not knowing any name to it. It was slow and beautiful, yet had a sad tone to it. A short time later, she was finished. Her sorrowful demeanor quickly changed back to her hyperactive, bubbly self. "Ok, I'm done~" and she hopped off the stage, going down to a seat with the other students.
Back to top Go down
Ciel

Ciel

PostSubject: Re: First Music Club Meeting!   First Music Club Meeting! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 3:48 pm

Ciel smiled after Tsumi had finished. "Well that was fabulous, Miss Tsumi!"

All that left was Kitty ((if she loves us enough to come back XD)). He waited patiently for her to take the stage and either sing, play her harp, or do both. He didn't really know what she'd bring to the table.

Patrick called out to Tsumi from his spot near the ceiling when she'd finished though. "Oyda! That was lovely!! We should talk when this is over, yeah?"

((Tsumi and Patrick would get along so well XD you wouldn't know it from.. this, but it's true lol))

Last edited by Ciel on Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leon1

PostSubject: Re: First Music Club Meeting!   First Music Club Meeting! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 3:54 pm

"I'm impressed so far. Everyone here has a lot of talent and potential. I think this might be a pretty successful group."
Back to top Go down
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: First Music Club Meeting!   First Music Club Meeting! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 4:40 pm

Tsumi smiled and laughed as she looked up to see Patrick. "Haha~ thanks!" she called and waved to him. "And sure! I'd love to talk!" She snuggled back into her seat and awaited the next member to climb to the stage.
So far, this was such a fun experience for Tsumi. She thought back and wished that she'd been able to do this those few years ago.

((oh boy! more friends for Tsumi XD))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Music Club Meeting!   First Music Club Meeting! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Music Club Meeting!
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next