OC Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OC Academy

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Winter Resort (Group 2)

Go down 
+6
Sayuri
Ethril
Thunder
Ciel
Kimmy
OC--Academy Staff
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Kitty
Middle
Kitty

Winter Resort (Group 2) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 2)   Winter Resort (Group 2) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 12:42 pm

(xD haha well I have my limits with Garon. Because he's only halfway mine (; Kitty I can make as evil as I want )

"Oh, Ethril, you're awake! Thanks for healing it, but I was really fine." Kitty smoothed down her hair and sat up. "Did you sleep well?"
Back to top Go down
http://kittykarren.deviantart.com/
Ethril

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 2)   Winter Resort (Group 2) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 12:51 pm

"I slept just fine thank you." Ethril said with a slight smile. "And it was no problem Kitty. I've learned that when you are going into an unknown place it is always best to be at your strongest." Ethril had plenty of experience when going into a strange place while tired or injured. Yes, she had learned her lesson very early on.

A purr started in Ethril's chest as she felt Ciel rest his head against hers. It was always nice to cuddle up to Ciel; it was hard to believe they'd only known each other for a few days now. She felt something akin to a buzzing in her heart and she knew Ciel was upset about something. Ethril looked at him questioningly, but didn't press the point. They were around others and perhaps Ciel didn't want to say anything.

"I wonder if we'll be allowed to hunt." Ethril said idly. She hadn't hunted for a couple days and she was craving raw meat. Dragons her age needed to hunt regularly while they were growing; raw meat helped their metabolism. Ethril felt her mouth water as she daydreamed about finding a rather tasty deer. That would make a good meal.

(( reason why Ciel is acting the way he is cause Kitty reminds him of how he used to act ))
Back to top Go down
http://ethril-dragon.deviantart.com/
Ciel

Ciel

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 2)   Winter Resort (Group 2) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 12:58 pm

Since Ethril didn't have any objections, Ciel folded himself back up, arms and legs, and did his best to calm himself. He pulled a bit more air in, being careful not to breathe it all. It did make him feel a tad better, and he felt his jitters settle down. It wouldn't do well to have any sudden winds inside of their coach.

He decided to just let Ethril handle this girl if she wanted to talk to her so badly. He wasn't going to try and make friends with someone who didn't want it. Especially with that attitude.
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/landiddy
Kitty
Middle
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 2)   Winter Resort (Group 2) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 1:13 pm

To Kitty's surprise, Ciel seemed to have silenced and let her speak.
"too bad I dont have anything to talk about" Kitty mumbled to herself. She turned and closed her eyes, still alert of the world around her, but not particularly wanting to associate with any of it.
You could at least try
yeah, right
Back to top Go down
Ethril

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 2)   Winter Resort (Group 2) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 1:19 pm

Everyone had fallen silent now and Ethril wasn't sure what to say or do now. Ethril looked at Ciel worriedly and reached into her bag. Did she have anything that would make Ciel feel better? She pulled out a small container that had a couple strawberry pastries in it, the ones that Ciel had liked when he had come over. Would these make him feel better? Patrick would know!

"Are you still hungry Ciel?" Ethril asked as she showed him the strawberry pastry. She'd really packed everything she could think of, not knowing what to expect during this trip. Past experiences had taught her caution. She'd even brought a few of her weapons...just in case...She'd packed them after Fascino had checked her bag.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Middle
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 2)   Winter Resort (Group 2) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 1:27 pm

Kitty smelled the sweet strawberries penetrate the air. She cringed and squeezed her eyes tighter. The sugary creme seemed to beckon her. Burying her nose in the fluffy lap blanket, she stuffed one of the less contaminated fish crackers into her mouth.
of all the sweets in the world? do you have to torture me? she thought
Back to top Go down
Ciel

Ciel

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 2)   Winter Resort (Group 2) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 1:28 pm

"No, mon cher, I'm not," he said with a sigh. He was still quite miffed at his earlier exchange. He pinched at the bridge of his nose and took one more calming breath. It worked his time.

"Ah..." He lifted his head back up and hugged Ethril around her shoulders. "I'm sorry, dearest. I don't mean to be so cross." He reached out to open the container in her hand. "I will take one though. It might make me feel better."

He tossed one between his lips and smiled against her. "Thank you, mon amour! You're so considerate. I'm soooo happy you brought so much strawberry with you!" He squeezed her again. "You really play to my tastes, don't you?"

((no more dramallama! Very Happy .....atm lol ))
Back to top Go down
Ethril

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 2)   Winter Resort (Group 2) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 1:35 pm

Ethril's ears lowered slightly when he said he wasn't hungry and then pinched the bridge of his nose. She really didn't know what else to do. Ethril wasn't used to trying to cheer people up, normally everyone was too busy to need cheering up. Ethril hoped they would be arriving at the winter resort soon, if only so Ciel would have a distraction.

She smiled and her mood lifted when Ciel hugged her. "You like strawberries so of course I would bring things you like!" Ethril grinned. "I would never bring things that you or I didn't like. It would be a waste of space." Ethril ate one of the pastries as well. She wasn't as fond of strawberries as Ciel was, but they were tasty. There were 3 of the pastries left and Ethril wondered if she should share with others.
Back to top Go down
Ciel

Ciel

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 2)   Winter Resort (Group 2) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 1:48 pm

"Well I'm glad you did," Ciel said with a happy sigh. "You make my day so much better sometimes... Maybe it's a light thing," he added with a chuckle. "You and Patrick can make me feel good no matter what. It must be a conspiracy." He quickly grabbed another pastry, but he took his time to savor it.

"You seem anxious again, dear," he said around the sweet mush he had now. "What is it?"
Back to top Go down
Ethril

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 2)   Winter Resort (Group 2) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 1:52 pm

Ethril giggled. "Maybe you're right and it is a light thing." She stuck out her tongue playfully. "It's the happy conspiracy! Our mission is to turn everyone into happy zombies!" Ethril laughed at that and her mood lifted. She was glad Ciel was in a better mood, she worried about him when he was upset.

"I was just worried about you." Ethril said with a warm smile. "You're clan after all. I'd do anything to make you happy." Ciel had given her so much already and she wanted to do her best to repay him. It was because of him that she'd learned so much about her mother and the lost light clan. And soon she'd be starting her light training as well. She had a lot to be thankful for because of Ciel.
Back to top Go down
Ciel

Ciel

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 2)   Winter Resort (Group 2) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 1:58 pm

"Pfft~ Happy conspiracy." Ciel wriggled a bit, having gotten uncomfortable in the cramped seat. He went to reach for another treat, but he stopped himself. "Ma... I don't want to eat them all."

He pouted a tad. He really wasn't hungry. He shouldn't be eating them at all. Especially since he didn't know when they'd be arriving finally. This was quite a long ride already. "I should probably stop," he added with a tiny smile.
Back to top Go down
Ethril

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 2)   Winter Resort (Group 2) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 2:05 pm

Ethril grinned and swatted Ciel's hand away from the last two pastries. "You're right we should save these for later! I mean, who knows how much more food I packed in my enchanted bag!" Sarcasm was dripping in her voice and Ethril flipped her bag upside down and shook it. Nothing fell out of course, it was part of the enchantment. "Oh dear it looks like I'm all out of everything!" Ethril pouted mockingly and then closed the lid on the pastry container.

"Whatever shall we do if the bus breaks down and we're stuck way out here?" She couldn't help but laugh at her own sarcasm. Ethril slipped the container into her shoulder bag and then set the bag down under her seat. Ethril grinned innocently at Ciel.

Fascino had been half paying attention to the whole exchange from his spot a few rows back. He should have been more thorough when checking Ethril's bag. He'd told her she wouldn't need to pack much, but it looked like she'd gone over board. He'd told her that they wouldn't be attacked by monsters and that there were no dragon hunters in this world, but she had insisted on taking precaution. Fascino sighed and finished grading the reports he had. With that part of his work done he proceeded to go through the equations for the new magic project he was working on.

Diagrams and strange runes appeared on his screen and they moved quickly around the screen as he flipped the screen around to use the touch function. One by one he organized the runes into patterns and then observed as the processor went through simulations.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Middle
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 2)   Winter Resort (Group 2) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 2:14 pm

Kitty spotted the faint glow from Fascinos... whatever it was. She slowly raised her head and craned it back to see what it was.
Back to top Go down
Ciel

Ciel

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 2)   Winter Resort (Group 2) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 2:16 pm

Ciel was a bit shocked when he was batted away. It wasn't something he'd seen in several years, especially not to him. It took him a few minutes to release himself from his stupor, but when he did, he had to laugh.

He hadn't seen Ethril so sarcastic or witty before. It was a nice change. "You're ridiculous," he said, pushing at her. He didn't do it too hard, so she only rocked a bit. He was going to say something, but he jumped when a bell chime went off in his pants. Ciel scrambled for the phone that he had there. It was rare that he ever got a call, so it freaked him out a bit.

He got the phone to his ear finally and answered. "H-hello? What is it, dear?" The bells were for Patrick. He sent Ethril an apologetic look as he continued quickly on the phone. He was only on it for a few seconds before he chuckled and hung up. "He's such a moron," he said to no one in particular, a smile still dangling crookedly on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Ethril

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 2)   Winter Resort (Group 2) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 2:23 pm

Ethril couldn't help but grin now that Ciel was definitely in a better mood. It was nice to be able to relax and be herself just to have fun! She couldn't remember the last time she'd actually been sarcastic about something. It must have been over a year ago from before Shadow died. She giggled when Ciel pushed at her. He was definitely in a better mood now if he was being playful.

Ethril looked at the jingling contraption in surprise. She watched as Ciel spoke into the little metal thing and tilted her head. She'd seen others use tools similar to that, but she'd never tried. Ethril new a spell to send verbal messages over long distances, what did she need one of those little voice boxes for. 'Cell phone...Fascino said those were called cell phones.' Ethril chided herself. If she was going to be staying her for any length of time she might as well learn about the technology used here.

"What did Patrick want?" Ethril asked curiously. It'd only been a few days since she'd seen Patrick, but she missed him already. He was important to Ciel which made him clan, so of course she would miss him!

Fascino tapped the computer screen a few times, his frown continually getting deeper. The simulations were not cooperating. Feeling eyes on him, Fascino looked up sharply and saw that Kitty was watching him. He sighed softly and looked back at the computer in his lap. There had to be a solution in here somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Middle
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 2)   Winter Resort (Group 2) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 2:30 pm

Kitty fidgeted. She dearly wanted to know what he was doing on the computer, she concluded. It was a strange one, but she could tell it was definitely a computer. He also look frustrated. And she was bored too.
"Reaally bored..." she said to herself.
Back to top Go down
Ciel

Ciel

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 2)   Winter Resort (Group 2) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 2:31 pm

Ciel shook his head trying to hold in a laugh. "It was about Patrice. Apparently, she'd been trying to be snarky when they were out today. Long story short, she got herself stuck in a knothole that's WAY too small for any of us. The whole time she had bugs crawling all over her inside. Since she went in head first, they were on her face."

He couldn't help the awful grin that touched him. "Patrice can't stand bugs. He thought he'd tell me because I 'hate her sooo much.'" He had to collect himself a bit as he slid the phone back in his pocket.

"And he wants to see you," he added, sticking his tongue out at her. "Apparently visits from 'my lovely dear Ethril!' are more important than his Ciel's well-being."
Back to top Go down
Ethril

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 2)   Winter Resort (Group 2) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 2:42 pm

Ethril giggled as Ciel told her what Patrick had told him. "I wonder how someone could get stuck in a knothole?" The only time she'd ever gotten stuck was when she'd been hiking in a rather unsteady area and her leg had slipped between a log and a boulder. Ethril had had to transform to break the log and free her leg. In the end she'd ended up with a broken leg though.

Ethril giggled again. "Bugs aren't all that bad! But on her face? How gross!" Ethril shivered at the idea of bugs crawling all over her face. She had no idea who this Patrice girl was, but to have bugs crawl on her face? It can't have had been very pleasant.

She grinned and stuck her tongue out at Ciel. "He only wants to see me cause I have a tail like him!" Ethril laughed and continued to smile happily. Ethril hugged Ciel's shoulders and nuzzled his cheek. "I'm sure Patrick is thinking about your well being all the time! I'm just new so that makes me exciting!" Ethril stuck her tongue out again teasingly.

Fascino rubbed his chin for a moment as he drew a new rune into the diagram displayed on the computer screen. He dragged the rune to a new place and then proceeded to erase another rune. With a sigh he pressed the start button and watched the simulation. The results were a little better, but not what he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Ciel

Ciel

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 2)   Winter Resort (Group 2) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 2:49 pm

Ciel pulled away, trying to wriggle free. He giggled at Ethril. "Ma, ma! I'm sure it's not just the tail, dear. Despite his oh-so-lovely personality, Patrick is not so quick to make friends."

When he was finally free, he turned in the seat so that he could rest his back against the cooler winder. It helped the ache he'd developed a bit. "You're actually very lucky that he likes you!"
Back to top Go down
Ethril

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 2)   Winter Resort (Group 2) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 2:54 pm

"I'm sure he only likes me because you like me Ciel." Ethril said with a hesitant grin. She was sure Patrick also liked her for other reasons; like the fact that Allasaril was her mother, but she wasn't going to talk about that in front of their classmates. That information was private and sensitive. "And maybe because I like how sparkly and shiny his hair is." She grinned and giggled softly. Like most dragons, she had a fondness for anything sparkly.

"Are you ok Ciel?" Ethril asked as he leaned against the window. She felt a tension in her own back to be be honest. Her wings were desperate for a good stretch. Ethril had never kept her wings folded for this long without moving them before. The muscles in her back felt cramped and stiff.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Middle
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 2)   Winter Resort (Group 2) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 2:55 pm

She couldn't take it anymore. She slowly crept out of her seat and dragged her feet to the row behind her, briefly stopping next to Ciel and continued sliding back rows until she plopped down next to Fascino. She saw an array of symbols on the screen, and she could immediately tell why he was so frustrated.
Back to top Go down
Ciel

Ciel

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 2)   Winter Resort (Group 2) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 3:02 pm

Ciel sent a smile towards his friend. "Yes, I'm fine, mon cher. This is just such a long ride. And no one seems to know when we'll get there."

((seriously. We need to get there XD If only we knew where it was and what it was like lol))
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Middle
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 2)   Winter Resort (Group 2) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 3:03 pm

(yes! really, who's in charge of that? at this rate it's going to be a whole week field trip xD)
Back to top Go down
Ciel

Ciel

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 2)   Winter Resort (Group 2) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 3:04 pm

((freakin... I thought one of the admins would do it for us, but I haven't seen them since this morning!))
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Middle
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 2)   Winter Resort (Group 2) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 3:05 pm

(haha, I was at school this morning, so I wouldn't know. maybe we should ask one of them?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 2)   Winter Resort (Group 2) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winter Resort (Group 2)
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next