OC Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OC Academy

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Winter Resort (Group 2)

Go down 
+6
Sayuri
Ethril
Thunder
Ciel
Kimmy
OC--Academy Staff
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
OC--Academy Staff

Winter Resort (Group 2) Empty
PostSubject: Winter Resort (Group 2)   Winter Resort (Group 2) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 10:43 pm

Group 2:

The coach arrived at the school at 9.00am. Everyone had already packed and had breakfast, and were waiting outside when the pristine gold and white coach pulled up. The doors opened with a quiet woosh and the students all piled inside, having to be organised into an orderly line by the teachers. They chose their seats carefully, a teacher stationed every other row. When they were all onboard, the doors closed and the coach set off.

Would you prefer to roleplay the coach trip too, or should I skip straight to the arriving at the resort?
Back to top Go down
http://jymaru.deviantart.com
Kimmy

Kimmy

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 2)   Winter Resort (Group 2) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 2:54 am

No one here? D:
RP the coach trip too~! :3
Well.. My english sucks, but i will try. c:
--
Kimmy sat next to the window and looked out.
She was thinking "This will be so fun!".

(( Nothing more to write.. D; ))

Back to top Go down
Ciel

Ciel

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 2)   Winter Resort (Group 2) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 3:17 am

If we do the coach and still geeeeet to do the resort, then yeah, I'd like to do the coach trip as well XD
----------------------------------------------------

Ciel sat anxiously in his seat next to Ethril. He was by the window but he couldn't get it open, and this sort of travel always made him uneasy. It was weird to move and not feel anything. He sighed and just twiddled his thumbs a bit to try and get his mind off of things. That was when he noticed the excited little girl in front of him.

"Hello there," he said with a smile. It didn't seem like anyone else was really awake yet, so she was the only person he could talk to.
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/landiddy
Kimmy

Kimmy

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 2)   Winter Resort (Group 2) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 3:56 am

She turned around when she heard a voice.
She said "H-hi" and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Ciel

Ciel

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 2)   Winter Resort (Group 2) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 3:59 am

"We haven't met yet," he said with a makeshift bow, "but my name is Ciel Breidonson. Enchante, mademoiselle."

Last edited by Ciel on Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thunder
High

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 2)   Winter Resort (Group 2) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 4:08 am

((Part of me wants to make a character JUST so I can get in on Group 2, it's much more active than Group 1, at least people are POSTING in this |D;))
Back to top Go down
Ciel

Ciel

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 2)   Winter Resort (Group 2) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 4:11 am

((Did you put ALL of yours in the other group? D: ..... or are you just playing Thunder??))
Back to top Go down
Thunder
High

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 2)   Winter Resort (Group 2) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 4:12 am

((Not my fault, Amai did it so the pairings would stay together |D;))
Back to top Go down
Ciel

Ciel

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 2)   Winter Resort (Group 2) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 4:16 am

((Oh my goodness XD You guys... well I'm sure someone will start posting in yours! I know its at least day-time all over the states, and it's not much later in Europe [I know Europe isn't a country lol] so it shouldn't be too long for you! Very Happy))

((I wonder if talking like this is okay in a thread XD seems rude))
Back to top Go down
Thunder
High

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 2)   Winter Resort (Group 2) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 4:20 am

((I hope so, but I kinda want in on both groups |D;

I'm the boss around here, what I say goes, so it's fine by me! If all else fails, I'll split the posts out and put them in an OOC Archive Topic))
Back to top Go down
Ethril

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 2)   Winter Resort (Group 2) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 4:20 am

Ethril adjusted her shoulder bag for the hundredth time as she stood waiting next to Ciel for their transport. Fascino had told her that they'd be ridding in a big metal machine, like the ones she had seen in town. The idea of being trapped and confined was not a pleasant idea to her and she was nervous because of it.

"Calm down Ethril," Fascino said as he stepped up to the fidgeting dragon. "You'll be fine."

Ethril took a few steadying breaths and felt a little better. What she didn't know was that Fascino was using his pollen breath power to calm her down some. Finally the coach pulled up to them. She hesitated as other people boarded and bags were stowed. She'd enchanted her shoulder bag so it could access her storage dimension. Everything she needed was packed away in her shoulder bag. Ethril felt Fascino nudge her when it was her turn to board. She felt a wave of claustrophobia as she entered the coach. Fascino prodded her forward and Ethril quickly took her seat next to Ciel. She'd wrapped her wings around her torso earlier so she wouldn't hit anyone.

Fascino took his designated seat just a few rows back from Ethril and Ciel. He was wearing a white fur lined trench coat in preparation for the winter weather. Like most dragons , he was not very fond of the cold. Fascino pulled out his note book computer and began doing his work. He had a few papers to grade and after that he had some calculations he wanted to do on one of his magic projects.
Back to top Go down
http://ethril-dragon.deviantart.com/
Ethril

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 2)   Winter Resort (Group 2) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 4:22 am

(( it doesn't help much that landiddy and I are two of the more active rpers in the forum so far :p ))
Back to top Go down
Thunder
High

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 2)   Winter Resort (Group 2) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 4:23 am

((That's because no one ever comes here, so I have no one to RP with ;A;))
Back to top Go down
Ciel

Ciel

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 2)   Winter Resort (Group 2) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 4:26 am

Ciel sighed. So far, this trip was a bust. The ride was making him nauseous, and he hardly knew anyone who was in his group. The few people he did know weren't sitting near him, and they all seemed happily engaged in what ever it was they were each doing.

He nudged Ethril's side then. "You seem uneasy," he observed. "More so than I am, I mean. Are you alright, mon cher??"

((I GUESS so Jymaru :I But they should probs be removed later XD I was rather upset when someone just burst into that long ass thing I was doing the other week O:< ))
((ADSFKNWEIGP N#NH%QINA!!!! I'm always on here!! No one else EVER IS!! D:< RP with me!))
Back to top Go down
Ethril

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 2)   Winter Resort (Group 2) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 5:08 am

Ethril was focusing on her breathing as she felt the coach move forward down the road. She didn't even look out the window. Traveling like this was unnatural and it made her unsteady. She took another deep breath and then another, falling into a rhythm of breathing that kept her focus off of her surroundings.

A nudge at her side broke through her concentration and Ethril turned her head to look at Ciel. She tried to smile, but it came out shaky. "I-I've never traveled like this," Ethril replied. Her hands were shaking in her lap and her tail was tightly curled around her leg. "I'm just used to flying or walking. Being closed in like this seems so...so abnormal!" Ethril was fighting to keep her voice steady. She gripped her skirt between her hands and her knuckles turned white with how hard she was squeezing her hands.
Back to top Go down
Ciel

Ciel

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 2)   Winter Resort (Group 2) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 5:16 am

Ciel felt even more queasy as Ethril's anxieties picked up. It had an effect on him that he didn't like at all. His chest felt tighter, and his stomach was in knots. He even felt tense with her next to him.

"M-ma... Calm down, dearest." He put a hand on her clenched fist to try and ease her a tad. "It's not so bad! It's just like riding some other animal, you just can't feel the wind." That last part made him pout a bit. Ciel still hated it just as much.
Back to top Go down
Sayuri

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 2)   Winter Resort (Group 2) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 5:22 am

嵐小百合
When Sayuri saw the coach she smiled, after years of public schooling she thought they'd be taking a train. She settled herself about half-way back from the driver and dropped her small bag unceremoniously on the floor beneath her seat. She leaned back in the seat, moving forward a bit so she could rest her knees against the back of the seat in front of her. She had been planning on just plugging into her mp3 player for the trip, but then remembered that she was trying to be more social.

She looked around her at the students and teachers. In some cases it was the first time she'd really been cognizant of the few non-human students. She had to remind herself not to stare in regard to the students who had clearly not been exposed to human technology.

Her music poured quietly out of the headphones that she had left around her neck, she was fairly certain that only she could hear it. Once they started moving she pulled the headphones up around her ears and looked out the window at the passing scenery. Eventually, this too bored her and so she looked around at the other students again. Looking off to the side, just behind her row she saw a someone with a shock of pink hair. While her own hair still had yellow tips she was about to ask what dye they used when she suddenly realized that the pink-haired student was male. The next thing she noticed was that both he and the girl sitting beside him were pale and seemed ill.

"Are you guys alright?" she asked, already digging in her bag for one of her water bottles. She held it out to the boy and shifted her headphones back down around her neck.
Back to top Go down
Ciel

Ciel

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 2)   Winter Resort (Group 2) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 5:28 am

Ciel looked up at the voice he heard. Someone was holding a bottle of water to him and he was somewhat confused. He caught on quickly enough and blushed in embarrassment.

"Ou.. oui!" he chuckled. He happily took the bottle from her. "She's just very anxious, and it's unnerving me a bit as well. Thank you so much," he added with a smile. He figured Ethril was far more in need of water and offered the bottle to her.

In the meantime, he addressed the helpful girl in front of him. "Ah, I'm Ciel Breidonson, 11th grade. This is Miss Ethril. She's in grade ten. You are?"
Back to top Go down
Kimmy

Kimmy

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 2)   Winter Resort (Group 2) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 5:31 am

"Oh, i'm Kimmy." she said and smiled again.
"You're in the 11th grade, right?"

(( Sorry for my late comment ;n; ))
Back to top Go down
Ethril

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 2)   Winter Resort (Group 2) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 5:32 am

Fascino heard a squeak from Ethril and he looked up sharply. Just as he had anticipated, the ride in the coach was causing Ethril a great deal of distress. Technology in Ethril's world hadn't caught up to this world yet, with how strong an influence magic had it probably never would. Fascino closed his computer and stood up. He carefully walked up the few rows and then put a hand on Ethril's shoulder. He took a deep breath and then released some more of his pollen breath power. Every were-dragon had a special breath power and his just happened to be laced with a special pollen that helped him control others emotions.

"You must calm down Ethril." He said calmly. With every word he said another puff of the clear and odorless pollen wafted towards Ethril. "You're harming Ciel through your bond to him."

Ethril began to calm down and her hands slowly relaxed in her lap. She felt bad now. Ethril wasn't quite used to having a strong bond and she'd forgotten that Ciel would feel her emotions just as she could feel his. She calmed further and her tail relaxed its death grip around her leg. "I'm sorry Ciel." Ethril's smile was a little more steady this time around. "You're right..." Both Ciel and Fascino were right. Nothing was going to happen to her on this...metal contraption. It wasn't like one of those infernal computers that frustrated her to no end what with their error screens and high pitched buzzing noises. And she was with Ciel; she trusted Ciel.

Fascino sighed, letting just a little more pollen into the air just to make sure Ethril stayed calm. This would not be an easy trip if he had to come and calm Ethril down every twenty minutes or so. He should have been getting Ethril used to cars when she'd first arrived. "I'm sure everything will be alright now." Fascino informed the girl that had caught sight of Ethril and Ciel. He turned and went back to his seat to continue working on his work. Some of the magic reports his students had turned in were rudimentary at best.

Ethril gratefully took the water and sipped at it. The water helped ease her tension further and she was able to fully relax. She was even able to look out the window now without feeling a tight knot in her stomach. She'd let Ciel do the talking for now.
Back to top Go down
Ciel

Ciel

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 2)   Winter Resort (Group 2) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 5:33 am

Kimmy wrote:
"Oh, i'm Kimmy." she said and smiled again.
"You're in the 11th grade, right?"

(( Sorry for my late comment ;n; ))

"Yes I am!" Ciel said smiling. "I don't think we've met, but I'm Ciel Breidonson."
Back to top Go down
Sayuri

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 2)   Winter Resort (Group 2) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 5:37 am

嵐小百合
Sayuri smiled as it took a second for the boy to catch on to what the water was for.

"Sayuri Arashi, I'm also a third year," Sayuri was still getting used to the numbered grades, back in Japan students went by what year they were in whatever level of school they were. She thought for a moment and then came to another realization.

"I think I have gym with you, but it could be someone else with pink hair, I don't really pay attention enough," she smiled sheepishly, blushing a bit.
Back to top Go down
Ciel

Ciel

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 2)   Winter Resort (Group 2) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 5:42 am

Quote :
嵐小百合
Sayuri smiled as it took a second for the boy to catch on to what the water was for.

"Sayuri Arashi, I'm also a third year," Sayuri was still getting used to the numbered grades, back in Japan students went by what year they were in whatever level of school they were. She thought for a moment and then came to another realization.

"I think I have gym with you, but it could be someone else with pink hair, I don't really pay attention enough," she smiled sheepishly, blushing a bit.

"Pfft~" He couldn't help but laugh. Ciel's nerves had finally released him, so he was sure that Ethril was alright. She wouldn't mind him having a conversation since she was next to him anyway. If she wanted something she'd just tell him so.

"Pas, mon cher. I'm fairly certain I am the only boy with pink hair in this Academy. We probably do have gym together. If this person you're talking about was panting and dragging itself around the track, it was me."

Last edited by Ciel on Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:49 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ethril

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 2)   Winter Resort (Group 2) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 5:47 am

"I think I partially carried you around the track last class." Ethril mumbled with a smile. She had PE with Ciel as well; it had been where they had met. She was more athletic then her sprite friend so she'd helped him finish the assigned laps last PE class.

Ethril squirmed a little and her wings twitched from around her chest and waist. Sitting like this was a bit uncomfortable. She leaned forward and sighed as her wings unwrapped and then folded against her back. She didn't lean back against the seat so she sat up a little straighter; something she was used too doing.
Back to top Go down
Sayuri

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 2)   Winter Resort (Group 2) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 5:50 am

嵐小百合
It took some will-power for Sayuri to keep from laughing as she thought back to class. She had a distinct memory of lapping him regularly during runs. She'd always been athletic and so gym was one of her favorite classes, on days she had the class she could skip her morning run and so she looked forward to them.

"Ah, yeah, that probably was you then,"

Students were moving about the coach, someone had come to ease Ethril's nerves. Sayuri could sympathize at least a little bit, she felt the same way whenever she was exposed to magic - which she hadn't even thought existed until just recently.

When Ethril flexed her wings Sayuri couldn't help, but stare.

"That's amazing," she said, forgetting herself for a moment
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 2)   Winter Resort (Group 2) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winter Resort (Group 2)
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next