OC Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OC Academy

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Winter Resort (Group 2)

Go down 
+6
Sayuri
Ethril
Thunder
Ciel
Kimmy
OC--Academy Staff
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Sayuri

Winter Resort (Group 2) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 2)   Winter Resort (Group 2) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 7:39 am

嵐小百合

As they talked about the hot springs Sayuri realized that she hadn't thought to bring a bathing suit. Where she came from it was normal for hot springs to not require bathing suits and as she thought back on it she wasn't sure she'd ever been in a hot spring while wearing a bathing suit. She decided not to worry about it for the time being - worst case scenario was that she had to borrow a suit from someone, there was even a chance that she might be able to buy one at the resort since resorts were usually full-service.

"Do you think they'll have a bonfire one night? she asked. There were lots of things she was now hoping would be part of the trip though she wasn't sure of the planned events.
Back to top Go down
Ethril

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 2)   Winter Resort (Group 2) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 7:46 am

Ethril unconsciously snuggled against her fur cloak. It was so soft that she couldn't help but bury her face into it whenever she touched it. The cloak had been one of the first things she'd bought with her own money while adventuring. That winter had not been fun. She ended up being snowed in in a mountain lodge for close to two months.

"A bonfire would be really nice." Ethril said with a grin. She liked bonfires. Back in the Southern clan during the fall festival a huge bonfire was lit. Fire elementals would dance in the flames and salamanders would crawl in and out of the coals. There was a game that the younger dragons would play where you had to grab a salamander without getting burned.
Back to top Go down
http://ethril-dragon.deviantart.com/
Ciel

Ciel

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 2)   Winter Resort (Group 2) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 7:50 am

"Hm." Ciel had finished his strawberries then. He wasn't sure what to do with it, so he just handed the container back to Ethril with his thanks. Fire's weren't something he was in love with. They could be nice, but he'd seen far too many get out of control in his forest.

"I suppose that would be safe with a lot of snow around." He folded his arms and crossed his legs. "What do you do at a bonfire?" he asked, honestly curious. "I've never attended, I've just heard about them from friends and the like. It was never something I wanted to be a part of really."

Last edited by Ciel on Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/landiddy
Sayuri

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 2)   Winter Resort (Group 2) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 8:01 am

嵐小百合

"Well, when we had bonfires after the culture festival there would usually be dancing, it's a lot of fun. But then, it's also generally warmer when we have the culture festivals since that's during the spring," Sayuri said.

The last bonfire she had been a part of was at her old high school just a year before. She wasn't sure exactly how this field trip would play out, she had no idea how they would do everything, especially with the amount of non-human students there were. Culture shock abound, but she refused to do anything other than enjoy the trip.

"Sure is a long drive," she said.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 2)   Winter Resort (Group 2) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 8:04 am

Tsumi slowly snuck up to group 2. Nothing had been happening in her group so she thought she could find some fun here. Hopefully the teachers wont get mad at her... She approached them with a nervous smile and her tail wrapped around her body for warmth.

"U-um... hi guys!" she called out, hoping they wont get mad at her either for leaving her group.

((i was the only one on my group's forum for hours... so i came here :C if that's ok with you guys))
Back to top Go down
Ciel

Ciel

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 2)   Winter Resort (Group 2) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 8:06 am

((I'm alright with it XD Not sure what the admins will think lol))
Back to top Go down
Ethril

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 2)   Winter Resort (Group 2) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 8:08 am

"Back home we always have a giant bonfire during the fall festival!" Ethril said with a big grin. "There's dancing and music, and tons of fire honey! I even brought my ceremonial costume with me." Ethril dug around in her bag for a moment. She honestly didn't have much and when Fascino told her to pack she just kinda stuffed everything into her bag. It was a habit from having to travel a lot. She put her cloak away and pulled out a few of her gold chains. She grinned and put them back. "The games are always fun and some of the elders would tell stories."

Ethril loved the fall festival. Every year she'd always make it a point to take a break from adventuring just to return to the Southern clan so she could be a part of the festival. It was her favorite time of year. This last year had been really nice since she'd been considered old enough to partake in some of the more...risky games.

"I totally didn't notice how long this is taking." Ethril said blinking in surprise. She'd enjoyed talking so much she'd forgotten that she was inside a moving metal box. "I hope we're almost there." She was excited now to arrive. Her wings were starting to cramp and she really wanted to stretch them out.

"Oh hello!" Ethril looked over in surprise as another person snuck up to them. Ethril glanced back at Fascino and saw him sigh and shake his head. Fascino wasn't going to do anything about Tsumi.
Back to top Go down
Ciel

Ciel

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 2)   Winter Resort (Group 2) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 8:12 am

"Ma~ Hello, Miss Tsumi, dear!!" Ciel was excited to see her. He'd promised an introduction, but they weren't supposed to be in the same group together! This was a pleasant surprise.

"Oh! Dearest," he said, tapping Ethril, "this is Miss Tsumi. We just met not too long ago! Miss Tsumi, this is Miss Ethril, and I'm not sure if you've met, but this," he made a motion with his head, "is Miss Sayuri!" Common sense befell him then. "But what are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Sayuri

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 2)   Winter Resort (Group 2) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 8:18 am

嵐小百合

"No need to call me miss, I'm just Sayuri," she said, smiling.

"We were just chatting about what might be planned for the field trip, what do you think the teachers have planned Tsumi?" she asked, after socializing for a little bit she was much friendlier.
Back to top Go down
Naru

Naru

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 2)   Winter Resort (Group 2) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 8:20 am

Pickles OuO
Back to top Go down
http://narutoluver15.deviantart.com/
Ciel

Ciel

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 2)   Winter Resort (Group 2) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 8:23 am

Ciel shifted a bit uncomfortable. She wasn't the first to ask him not to call her "miss" or "sir," but he didn't like it. You were supposed to be respectful to people!

"I... I can try it.." he said, trying to be mindful of Sayuri's wishes. "I'm lousy at being informal though..."

((1: Pickles? what?))
((2: Tsumi dear, I don't know if you got my message, but you might want to pick a thread.))
Back to top Go down
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 2)   Winter Resort (Group 2) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 8:30 am

((pick a thread?))
Back to top Go down
Ciel

Ciel

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 2)   Winter Resort (Group 2) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 8:32 am

((You can't play them both at the same time. It's a rule on the forum [you're only allowed to RP with one group at a time], and it's really unfair that you're playing for both groups. It's also kind of like.. illogical XD ))

Last edited by Ciel on Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ethril

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 2)   Winter Resort (Group 2) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 8:35 am

(( well I guess I'll post ))

Ethril was used to being called 'miss', it was just a respect thing. The only people that seemed allowed to not use honorifics were siblings or really close friends. Ciel had called her miss in the beginning, but Ethril knew they had both moved past the need for honorifics.

Ethril finished her honey pop and looked at the left over stick. She shouldn't have another one, too much honey and she might get drunk on it. But the candy had been so tasty. Maybe she'd sneak one more. Ethril reached into the bag and pulled out another honey pop. No one would notice if she had another one right? Ethril glanced back at Fascino and sighed when she saw that he was busy with one of those frustrating and evil portable computers. Now was her chance!
Back to top Go down
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 2)   Winter Resort (Group 2) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 8:35 am

((oh yeah sorry someone came up at the other one right after i got here ^ ^" i guess i'll go back to my original group then... sorry!))
Back to top Go down
Ciel

Ciel

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 2)   Winter Resort (Group 2) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 8:40 am

"Arrête, ma chère." Ciel sent Ethril a stern look when he caught her trying to finger another pop. "We both know that's a horrid decision, and I'm quite sure that Master Fascino would agree with me."

Having another drunk Ethril was not something he wanted at the moment. Especially not on a trip with so many other people to judge her. It would be ugly for everyone involved really, and he didn't need her feeling any regrets once they got home again.

"Please just put it away. You can have as many as you want later, I'm sure." He tapped her hand and leaned over to kiss her cheek. "S'il vous plaît?"

((And that's fine XD I wasn't trying to be like.. the police or anything lol))
Back to top Go down
Ethril

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 2)   Winter Resort (Group 2) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 8:49 am

Ethril blushed as Ciel told her to put the second honey pop away. She'd been caught and by the person who knew what she was like when she'd had too much honey. Ethril slipped the candy back in to her bag with a guilty grin and then closed the enchanted shoulder bag. "I know it's a bad idea...it just tastes so good." Ethril sighed at her own addiction to honey and shook her head.

"I wonder if we'll be sharing rooms." Ethril wondered idly. Fascino had a house off campus in order to do some of his more dangerous magical experiments, and Ethril had grown up with her own room. Ethril blushed as she wondered if maybe she could stay with Ciel like she had when they'd been back at the Faery cove. That would be nice.
Back to top Go down
Sayuri

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 2)   Winter Resort (Group 2) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 8:51 am

嵐小百合

Sayuri watched the exchange as Ethril grabbed another one of the delicious candies. She wasn't quite sure why the girl couldn't have another one, but she kept quiet, just watching. Being that she wasn't a very social person herself, Sayuri was always intrigued by the interactions of others.

"I dunno if we're sharing rooms, but if we are I imagine the girls would have their own sets of rooms separate from the boys. Usually the halls are separate so the entrances to the hot springs are also separate - that way you don't have someone walk into the wrong gender's hot spring," she said.
Back to top Go down
Ciel

Ciel

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 2)   Winter Resort (Group 2) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 8:56 am

Ciel smiled once Ethril had put her candy away, sliding his arm behind her to hold her waist. "Yes, that's right. If we do share, we'd be split up. It's always been like that from what I can tell." A devilish smile perched on his lips then. "Teenagers can be rather rowdy, pas, mon cher?"

He deliberated rubbed at the spot on her hip that he knew so well. It was always fun teasing her. Ciel was never really sure how she'd react. He wouldn't be too ridiculous though, and he stopped shortly after. It was only about three passes of his fingers.
Back to top Go down
Ethril

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 2)   Winter Resort (Group 2) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 9:01 am

Ethril felt a little disappointed about having gender separate rooms. She didn't want to end up sleeping in a room with a girl she didn't know! She'd never get to sleep then. Ethril wondered if maybe she'd be able to sneak into Ciel's room if the separation was going to happen. Then again, would she get in trouble if she slept in Ciel's room? Fascino would probably tell her more when they got there.

Ethril looked out the window and her ears drooped a little when she saw snow falling. They must be closer to the winter resort now. She would ignore the cold though, so that she could have fun with Ciel and her friends! Ethril wondered what this 'skiing' was, maybe it was fun?

Ethril felt Ciel's hand on her hip and she blushed a dark crimson when she felt his fingers rub through her clothes against the markings on her hip. Her fingers twitched and her tail curled around one of Ciel's legs. She leaned against Ciel, her heart racing. He didn't tease her too long and when he stopped she relaxed against him. He really did seem to enjoy teasing her at odd moments.
Back to top Go down
Ethril

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 2)   Winter Resort (Group 2) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 9:26 am

(( well gotta go to work, be back later ))
Back to top Go down
Ciel

Ciel

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 2)   Winter Resort (Group 2) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 9:46 am

((Ethril and I decided to leave this open, btw. We won't dominate the thread XD And it's an interesting place for someone else to interject lol))
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Middle
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 2)   Winter Resort (Group 2) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 9:59 am

Kitty woke up from her nap she took on the carriage.
"*yawns* hmm?" she said, rubbing her eyes. " where am I?" she looked outside to see a white scene

(I was too lazy to read all of the roleplay. summary plz? xD)

Last edited by Kitty on Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://kittykarren.deviantart.com/
Sayuri

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 2)   Winter Resort (Group 2) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 10:00 am

Summary: mostly just chatting about what'll be a part of the field trip. so far ciel, ethril and sayuri are hoping for skiing, hot springs and a bonfire - end summary lol.
Back to top Go down
Sayuri

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 2)   Winter Resort (Group 2) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 10:04 am

嵐小百合

Sayuri looked just ahead of her when she heard someone mumble something. The girl was rubbing her eyes, apparently having been asleep this whole time.

"You're still on the bus, we haven't gotten to the resort yet," she said, smiling. She sifted through her bag and took out another bag of fruit, this time grapes.

"Want some?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 2)   Winter Resort (Group 2) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winter Resort (Group 2)
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next