OC Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OC Academy

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Winter Resort (Group 2)

Go down 
+6
Sayuri
Ethril
Thunder
Ciel
Kimmy
OC--Academy Staff
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
Ciel

Ciel

Winter Resort (Group 2) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 2)   Winter Resort (Group 2) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 7:39 pm

"What is this?!" Ciel called after her. They hadn't set any parameters, so he couldn't really be mad that she had dashed away. She was just using tactics like a good warrior. Warrior.. He was taking things way too seriously.

Before going over, he called out to her. "Ma! Were you hurt on the post?" He waited for an answer and then followed, the thrill to win eating at him again.

((why did you do that XD please at least have her SAY she isn't hurt))

Last edited by Ciel on Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/landiddy
Ethril

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 2)   Winter Resort (Group 2) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 7:46 pm

(( Ethril is taking this rather seriously too...She's just so used to fighting that it is almost second nature now ))

She was able to reach the edge of the ice rink in time to flip over the railing. Ethril winced at the movement and landed a little harder then she had first planned. Maybe she'd hit that pole harder then she had thought. Ciel's question though reminded her that this wasn't a battle, but a game. "I-I'm fine Ciel!" Ethril said with a grin as she grabbed a handful of snow and patted it into a ball. She slowed her movements as she waited for Ciel to make his next move.

Ethril could tell that the game was getting to him as well. This was the time in battle where mistakes were made, when people who wanted to win by any means slipped up. She stood and waited for him. Ethril lifted a hand and made a beckoning motion to him, as if egging him on to attack her. She had a few more tricks up her sleeves.
Back to top Go down
http://ethril-dragon.deviantart.com/
Ciel

Ciel

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 2)   Winter Resort (Group 2) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 7:53 pm

Ciel really didn't like that she was basically asking him over. That was most definitely a bad sign. He checked his stash. At the moment, he only had three balls left and really didn't want to take the chance to make any more. He could only handle puppet-ing those three well anyway.

An idea was brought to him then. He chucked one of his remaining snowballs at Ethril, waiting until it was somewhat close to her. Then, he sent the other two, one from each hand. What she didn't know, however was that two was just under his limit of control. Those, he could maneuver. With quick flicks of the wrist, he would change their direction as needed until at least one of them hit.

((I actually really want her to win, so you can destroy him at any time you feel sufficient lol))

Last edited by Ciel on Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ethril

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 2)   Winter Resort (Group 2) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 7:57 pm

Ethril grinned and slammed her wings shut in front of her, effectively creating a shield around herself as she felt the first snowball hit her. While she waited for the other two to hit she knelt down on the ground quickly and scooped up the snow on the ground around her. She was able to make 3 snowballs while in the protective cocoon of her wings. In a normal battle they wouldn't have given her too much protection, but with how hard they were from the cold air coupled with the fact she was protecting herself from snowballs she could take the risk.

Ethril peaked out from her wings and waited for her chance to throw her snowballs. She transferred the third to her tail so it would be thrown the fastest and farthest.
Back to top Go down
Ciel

Ciel

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 2)   Winter Resort (Group 2) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 8:00 pm

Ciel stopped his last two. He wasn't going to waste them after seeing what her wings did to the first snowball he chucked at her. Hopefully, she wouldn't notice them sitting off to the side behind her. The whole place was covered in snow, so it seemed unlikely that she would.

He really wanted her to make a move. A stalemate was something that he would never back out of, and he knew it. It wouldn't do well to get stuck in one now.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Middle
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 2)   Winter Resort (Group 2) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 8:04 pm

Kitty pumped back slowly, and just as soon as she did, she heard the thump as a lump of snow plastered itself on the side of the boys head.
now or never
I didn't think this was your style kitty thought. but she didn't question it. she sped off the ice, slipped her hard guards on and bolted into the snow. She did not want to get in between their little date. her foot caught onto a patch of hardened snow, and she fell smack into the ground. clenching her stomach she looked up to see Ciel concentrated on directing snow at Ethril. She also saw the tall boy slip and fall on his back as he tried to avoid the snowballs.
Back to top Go down
http://kittykarren.deviantart.com/
Ethril

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 2)   Winter Resort (Group 2) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 8:07 pm

'3...' Ethril set one snow ball down to reach up and unclasp her cloak. This was her final trick. '2...' She dug a paw deeper into the snow so she'd have better traction. '1...' Ethril did several things at once. She stood up, opened up her wings, threw her cloak up into the air, and dived forward. In the process of diving forward she picked up her third snowball she'd set down and then threw it.

Once the first was away, she threw the second. She ran forward and then jumped into the air. She didn't use her wings to go very high, but the momentum she had in the air allowed her to flip. During the flip she flicked her tail as hard as she could to send the third flying as fast as possible at Ciel. Ethril landed on her side and rolled. Once she was done rolling she looked up to see if her maneuver had been successful.
Back to top Go down
Ciel

Ciel

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 2)   Winter Resort (Group 2) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 8:12 pm

Ciel was taken aback at Ethril's sudden emergence. Her cloak didn't do too much to distract him, but her barrage from the ground was a bit much. He managed to hit her with one of his remaining snowballs, but he doubted she even noticed. He winced and drew back when she jumped into the air at him. She wasn't flying though, so he couldn't complain.

His face was pure shock though at how she threw the last ball. He couldn't even muster enough of himself to process it quickly. One moment, he was watching he spin through the air, and the next, he had a snowball hurtling towards his face.

His mouth was still open when it hit him.

Sadly defeated, Ciel let out a huff as he lowered himself to the ground, his hands up in a nonthreatening manner. "I give, dear. You win."
Back to top Go down
Ethril

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 2)   Winter Resort (Group 2) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 8:19 pm

Ethril was still laying on her side when Ciel admitted his defeat. She let out a triumphant laugh which turned into chattering teeth. Now that the adrenaline burst had no reason to continue going, she felt every inch of her freezing body. "I'm a bloodied adventurerrr!" She said through the chattering as she shakily got to her feet. "Snowballs are nnnnnothing!" Ethril stumbled over to where her cloak was spread out on the ground and reached down with shaking hands to pick it back up.

It was covered completely in snow, but it'd at least give her some protection from any more wind. "I'vvvve fought demons," Ethril said with a big grin. "hunnnnters," She wrapped her arms around her chest and tried to keep her knees from shaking. "and alllll ssssorts of misssscreants!" Even though she was trying to boast, her chattering teeth and shaking shoulders were ruining the moment of her victory. She was about to say something else when she sneezed. Yup, the adrenaline rush was completely gone now.
Back to top Go down
Ciel

Ciel

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 2)   Winter Resort (Group 2) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 8:22 pm

Ciel eyed his pitiful friend (still friends here! Very Happy). "Mon dieu... Miss Ethril... you should probably go inside now." He sighed as he went to her side to aid her inside (lolwhut? XD). He noticed the other people on the ice then.

"Ah! So sorry, you two!" He didn't recognize the boy, but he did recognize the girl. "I do hope you're alright, Kitty," he added.
Back to top Go down
Ethril

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 2)   Winter Resort (Group 2) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 8:29 pm

"I'm ffffine!" Ethril said as she tried to keep the shivering to a minimum. She was not going to let the cold ruin her well earned victory! But Ciel was right, she needed to get inside now that their game had finished. Hopefully there was a nice warm fire going that she could just curl up in front of. That would warm her right up.

She stumbled towards the main building and she blinked a few times to try and keep her vision from blurring. Ethril'd used up more energy then she'd thought during that game; she was awfully tired now. She mumbled curses at the door until she was finally able to open it. Ethril let her senses guide her to where the closest fire was.

Just as Suzume and Oppy had said, there was a large set of windows in one room with many seats surrounding it. There was also a fire roaring in a very large fire place. Ethril sighed as she unclipped her cloak and hung it up along with other assortments of coats. She grabbed what she thought was a pillow and curled up on the floor a little ways from the fire. "mmmm." She mumbled before falling asleep for a nap.
Back to top Go down
Thunder
High

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 2)   Winter Resort (Group 2) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 8:30 pm

The book blew closed and Suzume slipped it in the backpack just behind Oppy.

'All that and I didn't even get to throw one myself,' he joked, 'Oh well, let's see if we can help them out.'

He walked over to where Ciel and Ethril were smoothly.

'Need a hand?' he asked.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Middle
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 2)   Winter Resort (Group 2) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 8:33 pm

Kitty coughed as she stood up.
"Yeah, I'm fine. Didn't want to ruin your fun" she brushed off the snow from her clothing. The boy was still slipping about on the ice, apparently too shaken to stand up. Her earmuffs had slipped off when she fell, and her ears were red and frozen without them. She scanned the snow to search for them, but their color matched. Exasperated, Kitty plopped herself on the snow once again and covered her ears with her gloves, still coated in snow. A strange pair had approached Ciel and Ethril and Kitty looked up at them curiously.
Back to top Go down
Ciel

Ciel

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 2)   Winter Resort (Group 2) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 8:39 pm

"Well that was kind of you, Kitty," Ciel said with a chuckle He turned his attention to Suzume. "Ethril doesn't think so, but I'm sure she does." He let Ethril waddle along, sticking close to her to catch her should anything happen. He was quite satisfied once they were in a building and she had curled up by the fire.

He took a seat in front of one of the large windows and looked out. He could see the area that his winds had wrecked havoc on and laughed. Games just did something to him. He did hope Kitty was alright. Pain is bad for everyone.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Middle
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 2)   Winter Resort (Group 2) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 8:46 pm

Kitty undid her skates and pulled them off her feet. She hadn't been skating for too long. She still heard the occasional thump of the boy behind her. She was about to put her skates in her bag, when she saw her earmuffs laying a good ten feet away. She turned to retrieve her shoes from her bag, but couldn't find it.
where is my bag!? Kitty thought in a panic. She turned to see it all the way on the other side of the lake. Containing her temper Kitty skipped over to the direction of her bag, but then turned to get her earmuffs. The snow was now already soaking through her tights.
Back to top Go down
Thunder
High

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 2)   Winter Resort (Group 2) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 8:49 pm

Suzume noticed something and crouched down, picking up a pair of earmuffs. His eyes seemed to flicker to blue momentarily, before he passed the now warm set of earmuffs to Kitty.

'These are yours, yes?' he asked, before watching her try and get her bag without the aid of skates, 'You should really- Oh never mind, if I stay here too long, I'll end up melting the ice.'
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Middle
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 2)   Winter Resort (Group 2) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 9:09 pm

Kitty looked up at the man holding her earmuffs.
"Ummm thanks... why would you melt the ice?" she asked, switching her weight from foot to foot. She noticed the earmuffs were surprisingly warm as she slipped them over her ears, despite them just being drenched in snow. Kitty looked cautiously over at her bag on the other side.
Back to top Go down
Thunder
High

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 2)   Winter Resort (Group 2) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 9:48 pm

'Suzume, do the thing!' Oppy chimed, 'You know, the thing with Pink Hero! Float the bag over here!'

Suzume rolled his eyes and chuckled, 'I could just go pick it up normally, you know.'

'Using Pink would be cooler,' Oppy commented, nodding, 'Or Orange, but you risk smashing the ice if you miss.'

Suzume shook his head and walked over to the bag, before picking it up and taking it to Kitty.

'There you go, Kitty,' he said, with a curt nod
Back to top Go down
Ciel

Ciel

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 2)   Winter Resort (Group 2) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 10:20 pm

Ciel was watching the exchange from inside. Ethril could have fallen asleep for all he knew. He couldn't hear or anything, but Oppy was excited about something, and Kitty seemed to be quite intrigued. That was very different from the Kitty he knew.

((dunno. may come out XD may not))
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Middle
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 2)   Winter Resort (Group 2) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 3:54 am

(haha I'm back. I'm surprised you and Ethril haven't added twenty pages by now xD)

Kitty watched stiffly as he walked over and picked up her bag. She would have much rather seen the pink magic, or orange. I can't get everything though....
"Thank you sir," she said as he handed the bag to her. "um, what's your name? And what's an oppy?"
Back to top Go down
Thunder
High

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 2)   Winter Resort (Group 2) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 5:07 am

'Me! Me!' Oppy chimed, 'I'm Oppy!'

'And I'm Suzume,' Suzume replied, before raising an eyebrow, 'You want to see me use the Heroes, eh? Maybe I'll show you sometime'
Back to top Go down
Ciel

Ciel

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 2)   Winter Resort (Group 2) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 5:23 pm

((PFFFFT~ Funny XD nawwwww I think we just maaaaay have given up... I'll ask her and see. We might pull back into this >_> we've been busy with other RP's lol all OVER the place :I there's been a lot of development in our stories XD))
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Middle
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 2)   Winter Resort (Group 2) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 10:05 am

(yeah, the feild trips seem to have died....)

Kitty was startled to see the little girl. She hadnt noticed her before.
"Oh, hello" she said softly. " Thats a cute name."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 2)   Winter Resort (Group 2) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winter Resort (Group 2)
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11