OC Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OC Academy

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Winter Resort (Group 2)

Go down 
+6
Sayuri
Ethril
Thunder
Ciel
Kimmy
OC--Academy Staff
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Ciel

Ciel

Winter Resort (Group 2) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 2)   Winter Resort (Group 2) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 3:08 pm

((go for it lol I'm thinking they just got tied up somewhere or think that we're having so much fun and don't want to break it.... or maybe it's cuz the other group is sooo not progressed like this one lol))
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/landiddy
Ethril

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 2)   Winter Resort (Group 2) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 3:09 pm

Ethril smiled and nodded in sympathy. "My wings are killing me from sitting in this seat for so long." She sighed as she thought about just how long they'd been traveling. She would have gotten to wherever they were going by now if she had flown. Flying was naturally one of the fastest modes of transportation. "Would you like a back massage when we get to...wherever we're going?" Ethril asked sweetly. Sistra had taught her a few things, since Sistra was one of the clan's healers.

Fascino didn't at first realize someone had sat down next to him. He was concentrating on the diagram of circles on the computer screen. There was a bump in the road and Fascino's arm bumped against Kitty. He looked up sharply at the now occupied seat. "Hello, may I help you?" he asked smoothly as he pressed the pause button on the screen.

(( If the admins are waiting for us to ask, then I vote for arrival! ))
Back to top Go down
http://ethril-dragon.deviantart.com/
Ciel

Ciel

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 2)   Winter Resort (Group 2) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 3:15 pm

Ciel chuckled and blushed. "Ah.. Is that really okay?" he asked, a thin sweat on his forehead and a faint blush on his cheeks. Backrubs were a troublesome thing back home. Rubbing Pixies tended to have a similar effect that pulling on Patrick's tail did. The same went for Fairies as well. Blowing on Nymphs there had a tendency to freak them out too...

And Sprites were another story. He hadn't done it himself, but Patrick had done it for him before. It was an odd sensation that he couldn't really explain even if he tried.

((I vote for arrival as well TT_TT))

Last edited by Ciel on Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Middle
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 2)   Winter Resort (Group 2) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 3:17 pm

She thought for a moment
"hmmm I guess.... Can I help you?" she was deeply interested with the beautiful circles with strange designs.
(one more for arrival)
Back to top Go down
http://kittykarren.deviantart.com/
Azu-Nyaa

Azu-Nyaa

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 2)   Winter Resort (Group 2) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 3:19 pm

(Hello guys i'm a bit bored >.< this topic is so much more alive x.x)
Back to top Go down
Ciel

Ciel

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 2)   Winter Resort (Group 2) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 3:22 pm

((Why does everyone jump up in our threads? XD I'm pretty sure they aren't that great))

((I don't mind though. just gonna say the same thing I told Tsumi. You can't do both at once. so you'll have ot pick ;P ))
Back to top Go down
Azu-Nyaa

Azu-Nyaa

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 2)   Winter Resort (Group 2) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 3:23 pm

((Cuz it isn't dead? xD I'm sorry:p)
Back to top Go down
Ciel

Ciel

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 2)   Winter Resort (Group 2) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 3:25 pm

((No need to be sorry! I really don't mind! Geez I sound awful XD I'm just saying, you can't be in both buses at the same time, so if you're coming here, just stay with us pleaaase lol Tsumi left after like.. one post LOL))
Back to top Go down
Ethril

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 2)   Winter Resort (Group 2) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 3:28 pm

Ethril tilted her head in question. Was Ciel's back as sensitive as hers? Ethril's cheeks heated up instantly as she imagined him giving her a back massage. A dragon's back was one of the more sensitive parts on their body. A massage for her now would probably turn her into a pile of goo. "Only if you want a massage!" Ethril said hurriedly, still blushing heavily. She didn't want to embarrass Ciel or anything! It was normal during a courtship for the two potential partners to give each other massages.

Ethril fidgeted slightly. Now the image of Ciel massaging her back was stuck in her head and she couldn't stop focusing on it.

Fascino looked at Kitty in surprise. "I'm not sure if you can." Fascino answered truthfully. "I'm in the middle of a complicated and rather experimental magic spell design. One wrong circle or misplaced rune could be disastrous." The last time he'd messed up before doing proper simulations he had ended up creating a rather large crater. "Each circle represents a layer to the spell," Fascino explained as he expanded the diagram to show the different layers. "Each rune either binds or specifies what I want the spell to do. The runes have to be connected by either an element, deity, or emotion. If the runes don't match up just right then the spell fails." Magic was kind of like a puzzle at times.

(( we're starting to die over here too. ))
Back to top Go down
Azu-Nyaa

Azu-Nyaa

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 2)   Winter Resort (Group 2) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 3:33 pm

((I'm not in the same bus xD Azu's in Bus 1. But Azu's Creator, me, is here! xDDD oh man. But yeah. You guys have freaking 9 pages xD)
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Middle
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 2)   Winter Resort (Group 2) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 3:34 pm

Kitty scanned the screen.
"So, what are you trying to accomplish?" she asked. She assumed that one with swirls and a sea green rim was the sea, and one of them gleamed a magnificent luster, probably specifying light.

(we need to get there, or else were going to just all sleep until an admin comes xD)
Back to top Go down
Ciel

Ciel

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 2)   Winter Resort (Group 2) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 3:34 pm

He pulled at one of the curls he had on the side of his face again. "M.. ma... We can try it. I just.. I don't really know how to explain what it's like, is all." He folded his hands in front of him and placed them between his legs. His face flushed a bit as he averted his gaze. "If it's bothersome, we could always call it quits, of course."
Back to top Go down
Ethril

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 2)   Winter Resort (Group 2) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 3:47 pm

Ethril smiled warmly and nodded. "I understand. Remember when I said a dragon's back is a sensitive spot?" It had been one of the questions he'd asked her during their game back at the pool. She completely understood the sensitivity of an area. So if Ciel was uncomfortable with her rubbing his back, then she would stop.

"If there are hot springs, we could always go those instead if you would feel more comfortable." Ethril turned so she would lean her shoulder against her seat. She sighed softly as her wings unfolded and hung limply in the isle.

Fascino sighed. "I've been reading ancient documents lately that talk about a spell that is able to create a very large tunnel of water." He went from one layer of circles to another as he searched for the rune that was messing up the spell. "A strong water elemental can manipulate a great deal of water, but the scale I want to manipulate is beyond even the ability of a pure water elemental. And yet there is a story of a human mage that was able to do it. I must know how." If he could solve this spell then he'd be one step closer in destroying the shield spell around the forest his people were trapped in.
Back to top Go down
Ciel

Ciel

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 2)   Winter Resort (Group 2) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 3:52 pm

"Are you cramped as well, mon amour?" Ciel sighed. It was quite a long trip. They'd finally been left alone though, so he figured he could get comfortable. He happily took off his shoes and slippers. It felt good to have free feet. It was weird that they were so clean though. He'd never understand why shoes were so necessary.

The young Sprite set them down under the seat and reached into his pants pocket. He pulled out the ribbon there and tied his hair up the best he could with it out and fluffy. It was at least off oh his neck. "If you want a pillow, you could fold up my coat," he offered. He was comfortable enough the way he was now. He wouldn't mind taking it off. It wasn't cold on the bus anyway.

Last edited by Ciel on Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:13 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Middle
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 2)   Winter Resort (Group 2) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 3:55 pm

Kitty thought for a moment. Water tunnel? Didn't seem that hard. Emotions, deities and elements....
"Well, for an emotion, you could always do rage, but I wouldn't use it too much..." she looked over the pattern again. "maybe, some wind? "
she puzzled over the whole thing. It looked extremely confusing. Dismay began to overtake her. "I don't know any deities, except for God." She spotted a circle with a swampy green color filling it. "What's that one?" she asked, pointing to it.
Back to top Go down
Ethril

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 2)   Winter Resort (Group 2) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 4:04 pm

Ethril nodded and slumped forward slightly. "Yeah. My wings are so stiff." When the were folded up they didn't seem that large, but when she fully extended them they reached a good 20 feet or so. If they didn't arrive soon she'd be begging Ciel for a good rub down on her back. Normally she wouldn't ask, since the back was sensitive for a dragon, but this was not a normal situation.

"I'll be fine araria. I packed a pillow in my bag." She giggled at that. Ethril really had packed all of her belongings. You could never be too careful.

"It's not that easy though." Fascino said with a slight frown. "Manipulating water is one thing, but you have to take into account the strength of the spell and how long you want to maintain the spell." He shuffled through the circles and pointed to a rather sharp looking rune. "That's rage right there, but for water you want to focus on emotions that flow together. Rage is disruptive and disjointed, it's better used for short bursts." Fascino shifted the circles to the swamp green one. "That circle represents thickening. Water is easier to manipulate when it moves slower and is a little more solid."
Back to top Go down
Ciel

Ciel

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 2)   Winter Resort (Group 2) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 4:13 pm

Ciel yawned the. "Pardon me, dear," he mouthed around it. He was suddenly so drained! This ride was killing him. They honestly needed to get there. Maybe it would wake him up, and if it didn't, he could always go take a nap.

"Mon dieu..." He felt his eyes closing, but he couldn't fight it. He had a terrible exchange, a long trip, and he was uncomfortable. Sleeping was probably the best thing he could do right now. He mumbled his apologies to his Dragon girl before dozing off entirely. He probably wouldn't wake up until they had arrived.

((Ciel is done until we transition. Sorry. I can't think of anything else, and nothing is happening. If something big enough does, I'll wake him up.))
Back to top Go down
Ethril

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 2)   Winter Resort (Group 2) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 4:27 pm

Ethril smiled warmly as she watched Ciel slowly fall asleep. She yawned as well and giggled softly to herself. Why was she tired? Hadn't she already taken a nap earlier? Ethril sighed and pulled her bag from under her seat. She pulled out a couple pillows and very gently slipped one under Ciel's head. Might as well make him a little more comfortable. With the way he was sitting his neck would be killing him when he woke up.

Ethril yawned again and tried to arrange herself in her seat so that her wings were comfortably folded against her back without crushing them. It was not an easy feat and she ended up curled up with her face and chest towards the back of her seat. Ethril fluffed her pillow under her head and closed her eyes. Sleeping sounded like a good idea about now.
Back to top Go down
Kimmy

Kimmy

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 2)   Winter Resort (Group 2) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 2:38 am

I'm back.. o3o
Umm.. what has happened so far?
Are we still on the coach? >.>
Back to top Go down
Ciel

Ciel

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 2)   Winter Resort (Group 2) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 5:10 am

Quote :
Oh GOD. yes. We are STILL moving. That's why Ethril and I put our characters to sleep. She's still running Fascino, but I guess Kitty left or something so we basically shut it down :\ We're hoping Amai or Jymaru will step in and just like... throw us to our destination or something.

As to what HAPPENED: Ciel and Kitty most certainly are not friends. Sayuri left, but I think she's friends with them (Ciel and Ethril), Ciel and Ehtril went to sleep, Kitty is in the back trying to learn runes with Fascino. Uhm... Yeah. We all voted to arrive as well.

Edit: Jymaru said she'll move us XD I'm just waiting for that
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Middle
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 2)   Winter Resort (Group 2) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 11:56 am

(yeah, I left because I have parental controls on my computer account [that I set myself, so I go to bed on time xD] that automatically logs me out after a certain time. The admins were here earlier though )

Kitty racked her brain for ideas. how could anyone solve this? it's nearly impossible!
She decided to go simple. tunnels... no, cycles.... circles.... circles? she pondered this. maybe it didn't have to be so complicated... maybe, just maybe...
"what are the layers for?"
Back to top Go down
Ciel

Ciel

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 2)   Winter Resort (Group 2) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 12:01 pm

((Yeah, they were XD But I guess their group has finally started going again, so Jymaru said she'll come do it tomorrow lol))
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Middle
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 2)   Winter Resort (Group 2) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 12:03 pm

(haha ok, that means we'll get there eventually xD)
Back to top Go down
OC--Academy Staff

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 2)   Winter Resort (Group 2) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 7:11 pm

((Sorry, Internet cut out day before yesterday, so I couldn't move you then, and I just feel so ILL... x.x))

The coach ride was very long. They were constantly stuck in traffic. By the time the coach finally arrived at the destination, no one wanted to stay on the coach. They wanted to play.

As the coach doors opened, the students looked out on a beautiful snowy landscape, dotted with various activities, rides and the like. It was 2.30pm by now. Up ahead, there was a building marked out as the rooms for the people who were coming to the resort. The teachers suggest that the students head there and get settled in.
Back to top Go down
http://jymaru.deviantart.com
Ciel

Ciel

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 2)   Winter Resort (Group 2) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 7:21 pm

((I'm sorry you're sick!! Hope you get better real soon though~))
((I can't believe I'm awake right now ;-; ))

Ciel felt a jerk that was hard enough to wake him. It wasn't like the others that they had experienced during the steady traffic. He opened his eyes and was delighted to see that they'd finally arrived at their destination. It was just as Sayuri had told him- they were at a winter resort! He could feel a rapid swirling in his chest from the excitement.

He shoved his slippers back on and crammed his feet into his large shoes. He let his pink mess back down to help aid against the chill he knew he would feel outside. His coat didn't really keep his face warm or anything.

When he was finally prepared, Ciel stood up in the little space he had. He tried his best to stretch out the cramps and aches he'd developed with a tiny wince. He was at last ready to leave their prison and experience the frosty wonderland outside.

He shook Ethril by the shoulder to wake her. "Ma... We're there now. Get up, dearest!"

Last edited by Ciel on Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winter Resort (Group 2)   Winter Resort (Group 2) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winter Resort (Group 2)
Page 6 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next