OC Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OC Academy

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sup, Brosif?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ciel

Ciel

Sup, Brosif? Empty
PostSubject: Sup, Brosif?   Sup, Brosif? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 4:09 pm

((I call it that juuuuust because I love the way Jay talks lol))

Ciel blew a bubble as he trotted back to his room. He'd taken to chewing gum when he was agitated, and it seemed to help well enough. His first club meeting had gone okay... Kitty showing up was an unpleasant surprise, but she'd kept to herself mostly. There wasn't much harassment, and things had finished out smoothly. He'd even gotten his homework done while people still sat around to play together and chat.

He sighed, adjusting the bag on his shoulder. He'd already sent Patrick home, and he wasn't sure what Ethril had been up to that day. She didn't carry a phone, so he couldn't call her either. It seemed that the rest of his day would be rather dull.

Ciel smiled though. It was a nice enough day out. He couldn't really complain much about that. He decided to pass the time whistling an old tune his mother used to sing to him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/landiddy
Jay Iwasaki

Jay Iwasaki

Sup, Brosif? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup, Brosif?   Sup, Brosif? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 4:24 pm

Jay was laying on the floor of his room looking up at the ceiling, tossing a ball in the air. He was pretty bored. He didn't really know the Academy's campus too well and didn't know what to do with himself.

As soon as classes were over he rushed back to his room to take off that damn uniform. He was not a fan of ties and multiple layers. He changed into his white tank-top and basket ball shorts, feeling a bit more relaxed.

Jay threw the ball against the wall and it rolled under his bed. Sighing, he left it there. After contemplating after a few more minutes, he jumped up and took his room key and left. He would go see what Ciel was doing.

He took the stairs to the level below and walked to room 202 and knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down
http://lonewolf325.deviantart.com/
Ciel

Ciel

Sup, Brosif? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup, Brosif?   Sup, Brosif? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 4:29 pm

Ciel quieted down his tune as he entered the boys' dorm. He didn't need anyone complaining about it. Though, he was in a better mood after thinking back to such a happy time in his life. He switched to humming the old German melody as he took the stairs. He was a bit surprised to see someone at his door though.

"Sir Jay?" he called out. He'd managed to fish his key from his pocket and open the door. Setting it down on his bedside table, Ciel motioned that it was okay for him to follow. He took a seat on the bed and promptly took to removing his shoes, slippers, and top ((jacket and shirt are together)). "So? what brings you down here?" he asked, stretching out his back a bit.

((there's also a reference if you want to know how his room is laid out XD it's in my scrapbook on devi.))
Back to top Go down
Jay Iwasaki

Jay Iwasaki

Sup, Brosif? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup, Brosif?   Sup, Brosif? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 4:49 pm

Jay waited a few seconds before hearing a familiar voice. Turning to look a few doors down, was Ciel.

"Oh! Hey Ciel. Sorry bud, I thought you were in your room. If you're tired or somethin' I can go." Jay felt a bit bad for just showing up out of the blue.

But Ciel motioned for him to come in. He stood near the the TV and looked around. His room was much more filled than his own. He tried to read some of the books on his book shelf from where he stood. Most of them were unfamiliar or not in English. Random nick nacks took up the excess space.

He turned to Ciel as he asked Jay a question.

"I was just wonderin' if you wanted to hang or do something" He said with a shrug. Jay was normally always surrounded by his family, or people from his village, and the solitude felt strange. "And if you couldn't hang out, if you could tell me what I could do 'round here. " He said with a slight smile.
Back to top Go down
Ciel

Ciel

Sup, Brosif? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup, Brosif?   Sup, Brosif? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 5:13 pm

"Well." Ciel slumped back against the wall. "I just closed a meeting, and I did just get back in..." He patted his thighs a few times trying to think of something.

"Oh!" He sat up properly then, his hair coming forward to swallow his shoulder. "Let's play a game, shall we? We can go out later if you want, but I need to wind down a bit. We've got a nuisance of a girl in the music club now."

He stood, making his way to the closet and peering inside. "I've got all of the old Nintendo consoles. If you've got a request for a game, I'll let you know if I have it."
Back to top Go down
Jay Iwasaki

Jay Iwasaki

Sup, Brosif? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup, Brosif?   Sup, Brosif? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 10:41 pm

"Dude, you sure you don't wanna just chill alone?" Ciel looked tired as it is. "I can seriously just go." he said and chuckled.

He heard the faintest bit of anger in Ciel's voice.

"You talking about your music club?" Jay asked. "What do you mean a nuisance of a girl? She's just annoying? The meeting didn't go well then?"

Jay sat down on the floor and leaned this back on bed. His ears twitched when he heard the plethora of choices. "Uhhh anything really! You pick. I barged in on you as it is, you deserve to pick."
Back to top Go down
Ciel

Ciel

Sup, Brosif? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup, Brosif?   Sup, Brosif? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 1:12 am

Cil mumbled to himself as he dug through the many cartridges he had stored away. He hummed in delight when he found one that met his standards. He set to look digging out the N64 needed to run it.

"Don't go anywhere," he called from the closet. "As long as you don't mind my slight nakedness, you're welcome to stay.. and she's more than annoying. The girl is completely irksome! She's irrational and puts herself on a pedestal. I can't stand that.... The meeting was fine besides, though."

He sighed appreciatively as he pulled out the old red console and started changing out the wires on his television. "Mario Kart: 64," he said with a devilish grin, tossing Jay a purple controller. "Let's see just how good you are, sir."

((.... I'm guessing you sent this before work -_- You're ridiculous lol))
Back to top Go down
Jay Iwasaki

Jay Iwasaki

Sup, Brosif? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup, Brosif?   Sup, Brosif? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 8:09 am

Jay shrugged. "It's cool man." he said nonchalantly. Jay didn't really mind. In his combat and survival schools, he had to deal with a lot of uncomfortable situations. So this was nothing.

"And there's always gonna be girls like that. Just playin' devils advocate, but maybe there is a reason why she is that way, ya know?" Most of the girls back home, around his age, were like that. Especially when he was around any of them and it bothered him a bit. But he knew their families to an extent and they had their reasons.

Jay saw the game and laughed. He hadn't played that game in years. He caught the purple controller. "You're on!"

((and yes, yes I did lol))
Back to top Go down
Azu-Nyaa

Azu-Nyaa

Sup, Brosif? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup, Brosif?   Sup, Brosif? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 9:50 am

Azu went to Rosemary after Music club. Azu banged on the door yelling out, "ROSEMARY IT'S ME!!!"

Rosemary opened the door and signed: "yes I know. no one else knocks like that."

Azu laughed. "I want to play Pokey Men!!" she exclaimed cheerfully.

Rosemary rolled her eyes. Even after lots of people told Azu the Punctuation of it, she still couldn't pronounce it right.

Rosemary closed her door and motioned for Azu to come. Rosemary opened up the notebook she was holding, landed on a page, and gave it to Azu.

The page said, "Ciel's room, 202." "Oh, okie doke!!" Azu skipped along the hallway. As they went into the boy's part of the dorms, Azu got quieter. They finally reached the door with 202 on it. Rosemary knocked.
Back to top Go down
Ciel

Ciel

Sup, Brosif? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup, Brosif?   Sup, Brosif? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 9:55 am

((lol me too Very Happy !!))

Ciel shrugged. "That doesn't mean I have to like her. I tried on several occasions, but she refuses to start any bit of friendship." He plopped down on the floor and crossed his legs in front of him, using the bed as a back support. Jay as a bit larger than he as, so Ciel had to scoot a bit to make things comfortable.

"Fabuleux!" He booted up the old system, taking care to blow out any dust in the cartridge first. It started up on the second try. He selected Peach and defended himself before the question could even be asked. "I love her hair. It's like.. a blonde version of mine."

He paused the game just after they got their boosted starts. There as a knock on his door, and Ciel hadn't been expecting anybody-- Jay was a surprise as it was... And he was certain he told people that he would be in his room after nine o'clock, not any sooner. Even still, he went to open the door, carefully stepping over Jay and the wires. He felt a bit odd being shirtless when he saw that it was Azu, a middle schooler, and Rosemary, a girl he didn't even know.

"Uhm... Ça va??"

((.... Ciel has hair very much like the Toadstool Princess XD))

Last edited by Ciel on Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:07 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Azu-Nyaa

Azu-Nyaa

Sup, Brosif? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup, Brosif?   Sup, Brosif? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 9:58 am

Azu got impatient. She started banging on the door yelling out, "CIEL!!!!!!"

Rosemary got bright red and grabbed Azu's hand so she would stop, but Ciel already opened the door. Rosemary waved.

Azu jumped up and down. "Can you teach me Pokey Men!?" She looked in the room, and saw Jay. "Oh hi Jay!! i want to play Pokey men!"

The mention of Jay's name made Rosemary blush and look down. She looked down at her school uniform and her coat, with a big bulge in the pocket. She put her hand in and took out her DS.

Last edited by Azu-Nyaa on Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ciel

Ciel

Sup, Brosif? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup, Brosif?   Sup, Brosif? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 10:00 am

((lol sorry, I JUST edited the post. go ahead and respond to that ^^^^))
Back to top Go down
Azu-Nyaa

Azu-Nyaa

Sup, Brosif? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup, Brosif?   Sup, Brosif? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 10:05 am

((Okay I editted mine too xD))
Back to top Go down
Ciel

Ciel

Sup, Brosif? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup, Brosif?   Sup, Brosif? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 10:15 am

"Mm..." Ciel leaned against the door frame and thought about it. It was only a moment or two before he responded. "Well, we actually just started something, dears. I don't mind you coming in while we finish, but you'll have to have to ask Sir Jay if he's alright with switching over."

He pushed the door open the rest of the way with his foot and returned to the room. The Sprite pulled the computer chair from his desk and skillfully lifted it over Jay so that someone could sit. He also pulled the extra stool he kept from the corner of the room and set it out as well. The bed was only for his lovelies.

"If those seats are uncomfortable, you're welcome to join us on the floor," he said, reclaiming his spot next to Jay. "I've got pillows and the like." He gave Jay a warning before counting down from three and resuming the game.

((UGH!! My "W" key is sticking so I have to hit it like.. three times. Oh man...))
((Plus, you'll have to wait for her to say either yes or no before I post again XD This was originally just going to be a Ciel and Jay thing, but we knew someone might join lol))
Back to top Go down
Jay Iwasaki

Jay Iwasaki

Sup, Brosif? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup, Brosif?   Sup, Brosif? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 1:35 pm

Jay laughed. "I guess I can see that. Peach is cool and all, but Yoshi is my bro."

As quick as the game had started, it stopped. Ciel paused due to someone at the door. Jay looked over at him confused. Jay thought it might be Ethril for a second and he didn't want to intrude.

Ciel opened the door and Jay was surprised to see that it was Azu and Rosemary. He had heard Azu say "pokey men" and he chuckled to himself.

As they entered the room, he smiled and nodded his head as if to say hello.

"Well, I can get the game for Azu, no problem. I can quickly run upstairs when I finish." he said and smiled.

Ciel started the game up again and Jay wasn't doing so well. "Ahhh! What! No fair man!" he said and chuckled as they made their way around one of the tracks.
Back to top Go down
Ciel

Ciel

Sup, Brosif? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup, Brosif?   Sup, Brosif? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 1:46 pm

Ciel scoffed at Jay's protests. "If I'm anything, it's fair, Sir Jay... No pun intended," he added with a groan. It was a terrible play on words, and it vexed him quite often. Still, he checked the map that as displayed on the screen and laughed.

"Do tell, friend," he said rather impishly, "when's the last time you've picked up one of these?" He shook his controller to emphasize.
Back to top Go down
Jay Iwasaki

Jay Iwasaki

Sup, Brosif? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup, Brosif?   Sup, Brosif? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 2:12 pm

Jay chuckled at the pun.

He was far behind and it was frustrating him. But he was enjoying himself at least.

"Umm" he said as he was trying to recall how long it was since he has played the N64, "It has to be 10 years or something like that. I used to play with my brother."

Jay came in 6th place out of the 8 and he sighed while leaning his head back. Sitting up, again he laughed at himself.
Back to top Go down
Azu-Nyaa

Azu-Nyaa

Sup, Brosif? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup, Brosif?   Sup, Brosif? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 2:48 pm

Azu bounced with excitement as she watched their game. She loved Mario Games. She wasn't very good at them, but she loved them.

Rosemary smiled at the two boys. It was fun watching other people play games.

Rosemary looked at Azu and signed. "Rosemary would like a turn playing Mario Kart," Azu translated cheerfully. "And nice try Jay, and good job Ciel, and stuff!"
Back to top Go down
Ciel

Ciel

Sup, Brosif? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup, Brosif?   Sup, Brosif? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 2:52 pm

Ciel smiled. "I'm fine with that! It'll give Sir Jay a chance to get the game for you, Azu-dear!"

He waited for Jay's approval before motioning the silent girl over. "Here you are, Miss Rosemary," he said, holding out the controller that Jay had left in his stead.
Back to top Go down
Azu-Nyaa

Azu-Nyaa

Sup, Brosif? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup, Brosif?   Sup, Brosif? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 3:00 pm

Rosemary sat down on the floor, holding the controller. She had a very competitive look on her face. She hadn't played games in a long time. Rosemary used to only play when she went to one of her cousin's house. She lived with her grandmother, and her grandmother never bought any game consoles for her. Instead, her grandma spoiled her in the arts of dancing, which Rosemary didn't mind one bit. But the feeling of having the controller in her hands again made her feel alive.

Azu bounced excitedly. Then her stomach grumbled loudly. She was always hungry. She tried covering it the grumble with a loud, "Good luck Rosemary!!!"
Back to top Go down
Jay Iwasaki

Jay Iwasaki

Sup, Brosif? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup, Brosif?   Sup, Brosif? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 3:14 pm

Jay nodded and got up off the floor. "Good idea."

Standing up, he reached into his short's pocket and grabbed his room key. "I'll be right back."

He ran up the stairs and unlocked his door. "Dammit..." he mumbled, trying to remember where he placed this thing. Rummaging through a few boxes under his bed, he finally found his old Blue Gameboy Color. It still had the 'A.I.' initials written on the battery slot. It used to be Akira's but his older brother quickly grew out of video games after the accident.

The game was still inside and he quickly replaced the batteries before heading back to Ciel's room. He knocked while opening the door. "Found it!" he exclaimed.

Jay situated himself next to Azu. "Here you go, gotta take care of this, ok? The game is Pokemon Yellow and it's on one my favorites." Jay said with a smile as he gently handed it to Azu.

Last edited by Jay Iwasaki on Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Azu-Nyaa

Azu-Nyaa

Sup, Brosif? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup, Brosif?   Sup, Brosif? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 3:18 pm

Azu smiled. "I like the color yellow!" she said happily. She looked down at the Gameboy. She never held anything like it before(other than Rosemary's DS). She looked back at Jay. "How do you turn it on?"

Rosemary was waiting for Ciel to start the game.
Back to top Go down
Ciel

Ciel

Sup, Brosif? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup, Brosif?   Sup, Brosif? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 3:20 pm

"Alright then." Ciel picked Peach again and set things up. He was happy to be playing the old game again whether he knew the girl or not. "Oh!" He turned to Rosemary before starting things properly.

"Dear, Allasaril... I never even introduced myself!" He offered his hand in salutation. "I noticed you don't talk often, but for what it's worth, my name is Ciel Breidonson-- eleventh grade. I'm an air Sprite of nearly eighteen years, and I'm from Fair Cove. Enchante, mademoiselle."

((I don't feel like hunting down accents -_-"))
Back to top Go down
Azu-Nyaa

Azu-Nyaa

Sup, Brosif? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup, Brosif?   Sup, Brosif? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 3:25 pm

((I never played this game before xD My brothers never got it xD Is Luigi a character you can be?))

Rosemary looked at Ciel and shook his hand. She got out a notebook and swiftly wrote down, "I'm in your grade! Very Happy I think you know my name is Rosemary already. Do you understand sign language, or would you like Azu to translate everything or rather I write everything?"

Back to top Go down
Jay Iwasaki

Jay Iwasaki

Sup, Brosif? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup, Brosif?   Sup, Brosif? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 3:30 pm

Jay laughed and pushed the switch on the side of the handheld upward. The red light turned on and the classic GameBoy noise played. The game loaded and Pikachu appeared in all its glory on the title screen.

"Just read what the professor tells you and you'll be fine. It's not hard to figure out." Jay explained.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sup, Brosif? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup, Brosif?   Sup, Brosif? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sup, Brosif?
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OC Academy :: Outside :: General-
Jump to: