OC Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OC Academy

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Highschool cafeteria

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Azu-Nyaa

Azu-Nyaa

Highschool cafeteria - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Highschool cafeteria   Highschool cafeteria - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 12:06 pm

Azu made a hurt face. "S-sorry Brother!!" she nearly had tears in her eyes. "I didn't mean to make you sad!!" She nearly started crying.

Back to top Go down
Jay Iwasaki

Jay Iwasaki

PostSubject: Re: Highschool cafeteria   Highschool cafeteria - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 12:07 pm

Jay got a little red "Y-yes, i do like to ask questions" He laughed apologetically and rubbed the back of his head. "Sorry again Ciel... But I wish I could do other stuff, like play an instrument and draw something awesome."

((be back in a bit guys))
Back to top Go down
http://lonewolf325.deviantart.com/
Ciel

Ciel

PostSubject: Re: Highschool cafeteria   Highschool cafeteria - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 12:09 pm

"Wha-? I'm not sad, dear!" Ciel placed his hands around her ears and ruffled her a bit. "Don't you start crying because I'm being a sourpuss!!" He made sure to smile so that his point made it across.

"And you could practice at it!" he added over his shoulder to Jay. "Really. It gets simple after a while."
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/landiddy
Azu-Nyaa

Azu-Nyaa

PostSubject: Re: Highschool cafeteria   Highschool cafeteria - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 12:14 pm

Azu liked it when she was ruffled. She laughed a bit and smiled. "Okay, I won't!" she said smiling, and holding back the water in her eyes.

Rosemary took her tray and got up, and threw the food away. She then found a place to put the tray.
Back to top Go down
Ciel

Ciel

PostSubject: Re: Highschool cafeteria   Highschool cafeteria - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 12:18 pm

((I kind of am in love with Azu XD just saying. She's all over the place and adorable lol))

"Good!" Ciel took his hands away and finished of his cupcake. He looked at his tray, feeling a bit piggish and crossed his arms. It made no sense for him to be eating so much. "Do you want some, mon cher?" he asked, motioning to the sweets he still had left over. He took the parfait, but she was allowed to have anything if she wanted it.

((.... pick off whatever you can think of it you want XD it's stuffed with red/pink/strawberry flavored deserts and stuff lol))
Back to top Go down
Azu-Nyaa

Azu-Nyaa

PostSubject: Re: Highschool cafeteria   Highschool cafeteria - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 12:29 pm

((I love Azu too xD hahaha))

"Sure!!" she exclaimed. She looked at the tray. Even though Ciel ate alot, he still had quite a few left over. She picked a strawberry cheesecake off of it and started eating. "This... is.. sooo.. good!" she ate and ate.
Back to top Go down
Ciel

Ciel

PostSubject: Re: Highschool cafeteria   Highschool cafeteria - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 12:33 pm

" Ma ~ isn't it? Strawberry is the best ~" Ciel couldn't help but grin as he took a bit of his own creamy dessert. "I'm glad you like it!"
Back to top Go down
Azu-Nyaa

Azu-Nyaa

PostSubject: Re: Highschool cafeteria   Highschool cafeteria - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 12:40 pm

Azu plucked off the strawberries on top and ate them individually. She laughed. "This is super good!! It's so nummy!! Like, I could eat this all the time if I won't get fat!"
Back to top Go down
Ciel

Ciel

PostSubject: Re: Highschool cafeteria   Highschool cafeteria - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 12:44 pm

"It's a sad side-effect," Ciel admitted with a sigh. It was the main reason he was so worried about his suddenly constant hunger. Especially since he was mainly just eating sweets and desserts. He didn't want to gain any weight.

"You should still enjoy treats sometimes though!" He smiled at her then. "What's your favorite?"

((Did Rosemary like.. leave? forever? XD or is she waiting for Jay?))
Back to top Go down
Azu-Nyaa

Azu-Nyaa

PostSubject: Re: Highschool cafeteria   Highschool cafeteria - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 1:41 pm

((Waiting for Jay xDD))

Rosemary sat down by Jay, waiting to continue they're silent conversation. Well, silent for her.

((There xD))

Azu thought for a moment. "Hmm... I ate this gummy stuff shaped as bears one time," she told Ciel. "It was good! And it came in lots of different colors!"
Back to top Go down
Ciel

Ciel

PostSubject: Re: Highschool cafeteria   Highschool cafeteria - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 1:53 pm

"Yes, gummy bears are quite wonderful. As you can obviously tell," he said motioning to his collection, "strawberry is my absolute favorite." ((nevermind that he already said so XD))

He thought for a moment wanting to expand a bit. It had him counting on his fingers. "And... Miss Ethril likes honey, and Patrick is partial to apple, and River likes grape... I think that's right, yes." He smiled at himself for being able to remember. "Oh! But do you know who they are, I wonder?"

((River and Patrick don't go to the Academy lol))
Back to top Go down
Azu-Nyaa

Azu-Nyaa

PostSubject: Re: Highschool cafeteria   Highschool cafeteria - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 2:00 pm

Azu thought. "I know Ethril, but now Patrick and River..."
Back to top Go down
Ciel

Ciel

PostSubject: Re: Highschool cafeteria   Highschool cafeteria - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 2:03 pm

Ciel beamed at a chance to talk about them. "Well Patrick is much like Miss Ethril in a sense-- they're both my lovelies~" He went starry eyed for a second but rebounded quickly. "Patrick's a light Fairy. And as for River! She's my best friend back home. Well.. my best friend period. She's a water Pixie and she's done a lot for me over the years," he added, smiling brightly again.
Back to top Go down
Jay Iwasaki

Jay Iwasaki

PostSubject: Re: Highschool cafeteria   Highschool cafeteria - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 3:39 pm

Jay shook his head, bringing himself back to reality, realizing he was lazily staring out the window at the trees. He had been day dreaming about home, school, clubs; just taking in anything and everything that has happened in this short period of time while at school. While he was trapped within his thoughts, Rosemary had moved near him. 'I wonder why...' he thought. He stretched his arms forward on the table.

"Oh man," he groaned as he stretched then resting one had under his chin. He got tired all of a sudden. He hadn't been sleeping right since he moved in. "I'm beat."
Back to top Go down
Ciel

Ciel

PostSubject: Re: Highschool cafeteria   Highschool cafeteria - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 4:49 pm

"If you're beat then sleep," Ciel chortled, spooning up the last bit of his parfait. "S'what I do. Either that or play some Pokemon, but hey. I can't really tell you to do either." He dropped his parfait back to the tray and sighed again. He wasn't surprised that he still wanted to eat, but he'd try to hold off for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Azu-Nyaa

Azu-Nyaa

PostSubject: Re: Highschool cafeteria   Highschool cafeteria - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 1:03 am

Azu laughed. "Wait, Patrick's a fairy!!? Can I see him? Is he a tooth fairy? Is he small? Does he have shiny wings? Does he come out at night?" Azu asked curiously.

Rosemary realized how wide-awake she was. She wasn't tired like Jay.
Back to top Go down
Ciel

Ciel

PostSubject: Re: Highschool cafeteria   Highschool cafeteria - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 2:30 am

"Have you not seen him?" Ciel asked quirking his brow in curiosity. "He comes around often enough... I would introduce you, but he's not here right now." He laughed when Azu continued to ask questions. "Yes he's small, just like I usually am... He's still really tiny when he's 'human' sized though! Only about four foot eight. He does have shiny wings... And he can't stay up too late. He gets tired very easily. So he couldn't really be a tooth fairy, hm?"
Back to top Go down
Azu-Nyaa

Azu-Nyaa

PostSubject: Re: Highschool cafeteria   Highschool cafeteria - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 9:19 am

"Does Patrick know any tooth fairies? That would be so cool!!" Azu said cheerfully. "When may I meet him!?" She smiled big.

Back to top Go down
Jay Iwasaki

Jay Iwasaki

PostSubject: Re: Highschool cafeteria   Highschool cafeteria - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 10:38 am

"Ahh Pokemon..." Jay said. That was his life as a child, training to be a master.
He chuckled to himself. Not much has changed in some aspects.

"And it's too early to sleep. I'll be fine, not a problem."

Jay listened in on their conversation. Azu was so hyper, not that it was a bad thing, and the abundant of questions sounded like himself when he first met Ciel. He wondered how She met Rosemary since all Azu does is talk and Rosemary just doesn't talk at all.

He loosened his tie. He wondered what was the purpose of them were or how they came to be.
Back to top Go down
Azu-Nyaa

Azu-Nyaa

PostSubject: Re: Highschool cafeteria   Highschool cafeteria - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 10:49 am

"Wait, what's Pokey Men? Oh!! Like you poke people? That sounds like a weird game..." Azu thought. Her scientists never taught her Pokemon, and no one ever told her about it.

Rosemary did a facepalm. Sometimes Rosemary forgot that Azu was raised in a Lab as an experiment.

Azu leaned over so she made eye contact with Rosemary. "Rosemary, what's pokey men?" Azu asked.

Rosemary used the language she could speak fluently: Sign Language.

As Rosemary did lots of fancy stuff with her hands, Azu translated it. "It's a game with weird animals and you catch them and train them," Azu translated. "Oh!! Pokey Men sounds like a fun game!! "
Back to top Go down
Jay Iwasaki

Jay Iwasaki

PostSubject: Re: Highschool cafeteria   Highschool cafeteria - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 11:10 am

Jay laughed. His mother used to call it Pokemen or Pokeman.

"You got the idea Azu. And it's PokeMON. I'll letcha play mine sometime. I made sure to bring some video games while i lived here and Pokemon is one of those that never gets old. I feel like it's a game that you'd like a lot."

Jay knew what sign language was but he never really seen it used before. It made sense Rosemary used it. Hands making words was interesting to him.
Back to top Go down
Azu-Nyaa

Azu-Nyaa

PostSubject: Re: Highschool cafeteria   Highschool cafeteria - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 11:17 am

"That's cool!! What kind of weird animals are there?" Azu asked to whoever wanted to answer. "Rosemary, do you like Pokemon?"

Rosemary thought. She then signed again and then Azu translated.

"Yes, I like to play Heart gold version. Black and white has lame animals," Azu translated. "What the heck does Heart gold, black and white mean? Oh! Is it a code?"

Rosemary did yet another facepalm. She signed yet again.

"Those are the names of the different versions, and each version has different animals," Azu translated. "Oohh... So it's just a name? Why are the names Colors?"

Rosemary shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Jay Iwasaki

Jay Iwasaki

PostSubject: Re: Highschool cafeteria   Highschool cafeteria - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 11:26 am

Jay chuckled "Azu, once my dorm is in order, you can come borrow my extra gameboy color and I will give you Pokemon Yellow. That was always one of my favorites and I feel like you'd like the Pikachu following you. Pikachu is a Pokemon animal by the way. I'm sure Rosemary can teach you if you get stuck as well. She seems like she knows about it."

Back to top Go down
Ciel

Ciel

PostSubject: Re: Highschool cafeteria   Highschool cafeteria - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 11:40 am

"No, he doesn't know any tooth fairies," Ciel said with a suppressed laugh. She really was quite hyper. She would probably really like Patrick if she did meet him. "I'm sure if you just stopped by my room sometime, you could see him."

He just sat back and listened as they talked about Pokemon. He'd done enough explaining it not too long ago [Ethril lol], and didn't really feel like getting into it again.
Back to top Go down
Azu-Nyaa

Azu-Nyaa

PostSubject: Re: Highschool cafeteria   Highschool cafeteria - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 11:42 am

Rosemary nodded and made a confident kind of face.

"Is Pikachu an elephant?" Azu asked.

Rosemary signed. "It is an electric mouse," Translated Azu. "Waaait.... A mouse??!?" Azu got excited.

Rosemary shook her head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Highschool cafeteria   Highschool cafeteria - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Highschool cafeteria
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OC Academy :: Other Areas :: Cafeteria-
Jump to: