OC Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OC Academy

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Highschool cafeteria

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kiki
High

Highschool cafeteria Empty
PostSubject: Highschool cafeteria   Highschool cafeteria I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 5:32 am

Kiki nearly ran to the cafeteria. A few stray pages of blank loose-leaf paper flew out of her open backpack as she rushed through the open double doors, just as the bell rang. She clutched her brown bag lunch as she looked around the crowded lunch room. "So many people and I cant find one person I know..." She thought silently to her self. She stood awkwardly for a few more seconds, before spotting an empty table in the corner by the window. She smiled at the thought of not having to sit with strangers, and happily walked over to the table and sat in one of the light blue chairs. Setting the brown bag on the table she got out her book, and read as she ate her lunch.
Back to top Go down
Ciel

Ciel

PostSubject: Re: Highschool cafeteria   Highschool cafeteria I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 5:46 am

((can I join this?? XD))
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/landiddy
Kiki
High

PostSubject: Re: Highschool cafeteria   Highschool cafeteria I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 6:06 am

((Anyone can join this! :DD))
Back to top Go down
Ciel

Ciel

PostSubject: Re: Highschool cafeteria   Highschool cafeteria I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 6:11 am

((woo!! Excuse me if I disappear for a bit, though :< I should be taking a short trip sometime soon))

Ciel walked into the large cafeteria with his tray of desserts. A sigh slipped through him as he took it all in. It was surprising how so many new students had managed to join, and how few of them he knew in the high school classes. Ethril wasn't in his lunch period, and he deflated a bit at the thought of eating alone.

He perked up a bit when he noticed a considerably empty table off in the distance. He happily sauntered over and placed his tray down, smiling as brightly as he could. They'd only spoken once, but he was sure it wouldn't be an issue.

"Might I join you, Miss Kiki??"
Back to top Go down
Kiki
High

PostSubject: Re: Highschool cafeteria   Highschool cafeteria I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 6:42 am

((Its alright if you disappear,its better then not roleplaying at all!))
Kiki looked up from her book, someone had come over to join her little empty table. She remembered talking to him once, he seemed nice. Having someone to talk to at lunch was way better then sitting alone, or sitting with a complete stranger. She set her book down and smiled "Sure! Um... Ciel right?" She said , and hoped she remembered his name right, she isnt the best at remembering names...
Back to top Go down
Azu-Nyaa

Azu-Nyaa

PostSubject: Re: Highschool cafeteria   Highschool cafeteria I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 6:50 am

Azu walked in the cafeteria. She wasn't very hungry, and she just wanted to sit down and talk to people. she scanned the room and found a boy with long pink hair. Ciel!!!

"Brother!!" she yelled happily, skipping towards him. "oh, hi Kiki!!" Azu said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Jay Iwasaki

Jay Iwasaki

PostSubject: Re: Highschool cafeteria   Highschool cafeteria I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 6:58 am

((Woooot joining))

After a few minutes of being lost, Jay finally found the cafeteria. He joined the rest of the unfamiliar faces on the lunch line, putting whatever looked appetizing on his tray. Times like these his missed his mothers cooking.

Sighing, he walked into the large lunchroom. It buzzed with the voices of the other students. All the tables seemed to be filled and there wasn't an empty one he could just settle in. Taking another look around the room, he noticed Ciel and another student at a large table by themselves.

He smiled politely as he reached the table.

"Hey Ciel, can I join you and your friend?"

He looked at the other student sitting there,

"Hey, I'm Jay. Would you mind if I sat here also?"
Back to top Go down
http://lonewolf325.deviantart.com/
Ciel

Ciel

PostSubject: Re: Highschool cafeteria   Highschool cafeteria I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 7:02 am

Ciel sat down, a smile still on his face. "Yes, that's right! I'm so glad you remember, Miss... we didn't get to talk much, I'm afraid." He managed to get a few more words out between his bites of strawberry shortcake before another girl caught his attention.

His smile turned a bit embarrassed as he saw the little nekomimi skipping in his direction. It was still a bit odd to be called 'brother,' but it felt nice that someone cared enough to do so.

"Hello again, Miss Azu," he said, putting a hand down on her head and ruffling her hair there. "How are you today, dear?"

He perked up again when his new friend Jay joined them. "Ma~ Since when do I know so many people?" he asked aloud. A small blush hit him as he thought about it. He also assumed that he just had a few friends. It was a nice change. "How are you today, Sir Jay?"

Last edited by Ciel on Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Azu-Nyaa

Azu-Nyaa

PostSubject: Re: Highschool cafeteria   Highschool cafeteria I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 7:04 am

Rosemary walked in after putting some things in her locker. She went in the lunch line, looking at everything, making disgusting faces at everyone who ate like a pig. She looked around the room for Azu. Holding her tray of cakes and soup, she successfully found Azu. Unfortunately, she was with other people. Rosemary made a disappointed face. Lots of people meant that she had to actually talk to people.

Azu liked how Ciel ruffled her hair. She laughed. "I'm good!! How are you?" She asked him. As she asked this, she saw Jay walk over, continued with Rosemary.

Back to top Go down
Ciel

Ciel

PostSubject: Re: Highschool cafeteria   Highschool cafeteria I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 7:11 am

"I'm fine thank you," Ciel said happily. "I made a trip back home and actually managed to see some very important people." He noticed that another girl he didn't know was coming over. Her hair was pretty enough, but she seemed rather unhappy.

"Who's that?" he asked Azu, nodding his head in the other girl's direction. It was rude to point after all.
Back to top Go down
Azu-Nyaa

Azu-Nyaa

PostSubject: Re: Highschool cafeteria   Highschool cafeteria I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 7:13 am

Azu looked at Rosemary once again.

"Oh, that's Rosemary. She's in 11th grade. But she doesn't talk, so try not to make her," Azu informed.

Rosemary finally reached the table. She looked at the people, waved and smiled, and found a seat, not caring if she took somebody's spot.
Back to top Go down
Jay Iwasaki

Jay Iwasaki

PostSubject: Re: Highschool cafeteria   Highschool cafeteria I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 7:13 am

Jay noticed two other familiar faces.

"Ahh Azu and Rosemary, what's up? How are ya?" he asked as he sat down.

After taking a bite of something on his tray, he turned to Ciel,

"I'm good dude, thanks. Still adjusting I guess. The uniforms are a bit uncomfortable..."
Jay adjusted his tie "I'm not used to wearing things like this."

Back to top Go down
Ciel

Ciel

PostSubject: Re: Highschool cafeteria   Highschool cafeteria I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 7:23 am

Ciel nodded. It'd be hard-- wanting to talk to people being a nasty side effect of being a breeder-- but he would bite his tongue as best he could if it kept her happy. He just waved a short hello as Rosemary sat down.

The Sprite chuckled at Jay's comment. He didn't have many male friends as it was, and the few that he did know were so posh. Jay was a refreshing person to see. "I understand. I don't usually wear so much either," he offered off, his shortcake finished. He moved on the red velvet cake next to it.

"Actually, my hair wouldn't even be out if it weren't for Patrick. You have him to thank for this monstrosity." He pointed at his hair and twirled his finger around to show just what he meant.
Back to top Go down
Azu-Nyaa

Azu-Nyaa

PostSubject: Re: Highschool cafeteria   Highschool cafeteria I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 7:27 am

Azu laughed at Ciel. "Your hair is super pretty though," she said smiling.

Rosemary took spoonful after spoonful of food. She looked up at Jay. She smiled as she saw him tug on his tie. He really did look good in it though, even if he didn't like it.
Back to top Go down
Ciel

Ciel

PostSubject: Re: Highschool cafeteria   Highschool cafeteria I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 7:32 am

Ciel laughed and unsuccessfully tried to comb his straight bangs back. "Thank you, mon cher. Really though, it can be such a mess sometimes..." He managed to finished the red cake before taking a break. He tentatively sucked on the straw of his strawberry milkshake before addressing the group.

"So? What's everyone been up to? I realize I haven't been around much lately," he said with an embarrassed chuckle. He really hadn't been. If he was at the Academy, he was either in class or his dorm room. He'd been back and forth between there and his actual home though, so it was hard to keep up with anyone.
Back to top Go down
Azu-Nyaa

Azu-Nyaa

PostSubject: Re: Highschool cafeteria   Highschool cafeteria I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 7:37 am

Azu thought for a moment. "Well... I joined the Art club, the tennis club, and the Fiirst-aid club. Rosemary joined in the Tennis and First-aid club with me," Azu said smiling.

Rosemary blushed. She didn't mind being in the tennis club. Sports were her thing. But First-aid was just embarrassing.

Back to top Go down
Ciel

Ciel

PostSubject: Re: Highschool cafeteria   Highschool cafeteria I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 7:40 am

"Oh wow... I'm a lousy medic," Ciel admitted. "Well.. no, I can be rather good, but there have to be very specific circumstances-- it's a magic thing."

He shook his cup, half of the milkshake gone already ((Ciel's a monster. He's been eating so MUCH lol)). "Mm! I started a music club here if anyone wants to join! We've got... six members not counting myself or Master Kieran."
Back to top Go down
Azu-Nyaa

Azu-Nyaa

PostSubject: Re: Highschool cafeteria   Highschool cafeteria I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 7:44 am

"Awwwwww," Azu exclaimed. "I love music!! But I am already in three clubs!"

Rosemary shook her head. She didn't really want to be in a music club. Since she was in two clubs already, the third one should be something she really wanted to do.
Back to top Go down
Kiki
High

PostSubject: Re: Highschool cafeteria   Highschool cafeteria I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 7:47 am

A few more students came to the table, and sat down, she saw Azu and Rosemary join, and a new person, Jay, he seemed to be friends with Ciel. Ciel asked whats been going on, apparently he had started a music club "Music club sounds fun, Maybe I'll join, im not in any clubs yet" She said smiling.

((fail response, you guys type fast lol))
Back to top Go down
Ciel

Ciel

PostSubject: Re: Highschool cafeteria   Highschool cafeteria I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 7:48 am

Ciel smiled at Azu apologetically. "I'm sorry, dear! Maybe next year you can join? You're still very welcome to sit in if you wish! I've got my Patrick helping out, and he doesn't even attend here," he added with a shrug. People didn't seem to mind, so he assumed there was no problem with it.

"Do you play though? I play several wood winds, of course. The ocarina and panpipes my mother made are my favorites though." He couldn't help but brighten a bit just at the thought of it.

"And if you want to, you really should!" Ciel said, addressing Kiki then. "We haven't had a meeting yet, so you haven't missed anything."
Back to top Go down
Jay Iwasaki

Jay Iwasaki

PostSubject: Re: Highschool cafeteria   Highschool cafeteria I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 7:51 am

Jay shrugged "Nothin' really, trying not to get lost" He chuckled. "This place is pretty big."

He took a bite of some type of meat product on his try, not knowing exactly what is was. He slid the try away, loosing his appetite.

"I may visit home this weekend though, I'm not sure yet."
Back to top Go down
Ciel

Ciel

PostSubject: Re: Highschool cafeteria   Highschool cafeteria I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 7:56 am

Ciel stifled a snort when Jay pushed his tray away. He remembered Ethril saying something about the school's quality of meat. He was rather glad he didn't much partake in it.

"It's is rather large," he said, nodding again. "But it's not so bad after a few days, I promise you! And hey, a visit home might be just what you need. I'm sure your mother and brother miss you dearly."

((yo bro [jay]. my facebook's been acting up. Yours?))
Back to top Go down
Jay Iwasaki

Jay Iwasaki

PostSubject: Re: Highschool cafeteria   Highschool cafeteria I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 8:04 am

"I should join something. Ethril said something about a combat club and that seems pretty awesome. I'm down for that." He thought for a second, "I love listening to music, but I can't play anything if my life depended on it."

He started to drink his water, hoping that would fill him up a bit.

"And I like art, but it's the same thing with the music, I can't draw or paint." He chuckled, "I may just visit those clubs to see whatcha all are up to."

((And it's fine for me o.o)

Last edited by Jay Iwasaki on Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kiki
High

PostSubject: Re: Highschool cafeteria   Highschool cafeteria I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 8:05 am

Kiki smiled, she enjoyed music, she preferred string instruments, she played piano ((Yes people the piano is a string instrument)) and was learning guitar. "Glad I wouldnt have missed anything, I think I'll join" She reached into her lunch bag and retrieved a small bag of chips. She looked down at the still opened book she had laying on the table, it was about dinosaurs, mostly theories on extinction and stuff like that. The book reminded her, she was trying to start a science club "Oh I forgot, I'm trying to get a science club started, if you guys are interested"
Back to top Go down
Ciel

Ciel

PostSubject: Re: Highschool cafeteria   Highschool cafeteria I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 8:10 am

((I was taught that it was percussion? o_@ lol doesn't matter))

"Oh yes.. she's been rather on about that... I'm sure she'd love to have you if it ever does get started up... And that's lovely, Kiki! I'll get you on the roster as soon as I can." As for science.. that wasn't his thing. He was pretty bad at it, and he wasn't going to pretend to be any good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Highschool cafeteria   Highschool cafeteria I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Highschool cafeteria
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OC Academy :: Other Areas :: Cafeteria-
Jump to: