OC Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OC Academy

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Combat Club - first meeting

Go down 
+2
Kitty
Ethril
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kitty
Middle
Kitty

Combat Club - first meeting - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Combat Club - first meeting   Combat Club - first meeting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 2:20 am

Garon applauded loudly.
"that was amazing!" he said loudly. "You are both extremely talented" He couldn't wait till he had the chance to present his skills against either one of them. He patiently waited for the next person to step up.
Back to top Go down
http://kittykarren.deviantart.com/
Jay Iwasaki

Jay Iwasaki

PostSubject: Re: Combat Club - first meeting   Combat Club - first meeting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 4:30 am

Jay's rage was building as he attacked. His vision blurring. He suddenly felt something at his leg and before he knew it, he was in the air, being tossed across the mat. He landed on his side, rolling to a kneeling position. He heard Ethril say it was over faintly in the distance. His body was shaking, all rational thought was gone. His mind wasn't in his control anymore. Jay was worried about this from the beginning when the fight started to get intense. Not being 18 yet, he didn't have full control over his instincts. If his body felt that he was fighting for his life, a defensive mechanism would active, blocking out Jay and his thoughts completely. He was no longer mentally there.

His body stood up swaying. He stood hunched, his gaze focusing at the ground. His head lifted, looking up at Ethril. His eyes reflected the light in the room ((like a deer in headlights sort of thing)) and faint growl escaped his lips. His body lunged forward, transforming into a larger than normal, dark brown wolf. He stood on all fours. The beast's eyes glared at the dragon. Its tail stood straight up and the hair on its neck puffed up in anger. Its teeth were exposed, ready to attack.
Back to top Go down
http://lonewolf325.deviantart.com/
Ciel

Ciel

PostSubject: Re: Combat Club - first meeting   Combat Club - first meeting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 4:47 am

Ciel's pencil stopped on his French report when he heard a growl down on the floor. It was faint, but he picked up on it as an unmistakeable cry to defense. Reluctantly, his gaze moved over to where he knew Jay and Ethril were, his eyes going wide when he saw just what he'd been afraid of. He knew it was going to happen; either Jay went nuts, or Ethril did. It looked like Jay had beaten her in that race.

Ciel pushed his things to the side before zooming over to where they were. He didn't take the proper precautions so instead of landing next to Jay, Ciel found himself draped over the wolf's back. Scared though he was, he wasn't so cowardly as to leave it at that. Jay had told him too much about how 'uncontrollable' this wolf thing was.

"O-oyda!" Ciel gripped at the fur around what he assumed to be Jay's neck to keep himself steady. He knew rampages, and that meant thrashing. "J-jay, come on now! Calmez-vous! You're better than that! You don't want to hurt Ethril right? Or anyone else?"

He took a moment to see if he'd calmed down at all. Somewhat satisfied, Ciel leaned down to try and look him in the eye. "I know you aren't so base as this! You can override instinct, Jay! Even I can, and I mine is completely untamed!"

((twas requested >_____>" ))
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/landiddy
Jay Iwasaki

Jay Iwasaki

PostSubject: Re: Combat Club - first meeting   Combat Club - first meeting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 5:22 am

The beast was about to lunge at the girl. Its paws dug into the mat but before it was able to move, pressure was felt on its back and it snarled in protest as its fur was being pulled. Turing its head, the beast's eyes glared at the sprite, glowing in fury. It tried tuning, jumping, and snapping at the student as it tried to get free of his hold.

Faint voices were starting to penetrate the static noise that buzzed and crackled inside its head. His thrashing slowed down a bit and the beast was panting rapidly. The glow in it's eyes dimmed a little as it heard the word "Jay".

It saw Ciel's eyes. It heard its name again. The beast began to sway side to side a bit. A exhale escaped his nose. His eyes began to close and he collapsed to the ground.

((I'm not making him transforming back till he wakes up, next post, and is conscious again cause... it will be awkward lol. Lack of clothes and all.))
Back to top Go down
Ciel

Ciel

PostSubject: Re: Combat Club - first meeting   Combat Club - first meeting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 5:57 am

((hath no fear! : D))

Ciel toppled a bit when the wolf fell to the ground, pinning one of his legs under it. His shoulder had crashed into the mat, but it was nothing too serious. Managing to pull his leg out from under the hairy thing, Ciel sighed and sat back to calm himself. He was a little panicked, but things had worked out, nothing bad had happened. There were a few tears in the mat, but he was sure no one would be too angry about it.

He stood finally, brushing himself off to get rid of the dirt and hair that had accumulated on him during his rumble with Jay's beastly self. He sighed, looking at where he was still passed out on the floor. His hands went to his hips as he made sure that Ethril was at least alright. He looked like she'd hurt herself during her spar with Jay, and Ciel wasn't able to watch and make sure that the wolf hadn't actually hurt anyone when he was on its back.

Satisfied, he decided he could at least spare Jay some embarrassment when he woke up. He said he was used to being naked, but there were girls around, and that was no good at all. Sighing, Ciel used both hands to grip the large wolf by what he assumed was the scruff of his neck. He knew it started disappearing as animals got older, but he wasn't going to try and pick him up. That was too much of a risk, and he really didn't want to get mauled in the face. Pulling, but being careful not to hurt him, Ciel dragged Jay back to where the boys' locker room was. He knew that Jay always kept at least a pair of shorts in there.

((and he didn't just leave him on the floor. That's gross XD let's say he got him up onto a bench and just sat on the one across from it, waiting for him to wake up : D))
Back to top Go down
Jay Iwasaki

Jay Iwasaki

PostSubject: Re: Combat Club - first meeting   Combat Club - first meeting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 6:57 am

As he laid on the bench, his ears began twitching and his paws slightly moved, as if he was dreaming. His whole body soon shook and the transformation began. The fur began to disappear back into his skin and his body contorted back to normal. To a normal person, it looks like he may have been having a seizure.

He sat up quickly, as if waking from a nightmare. His breathing was quick. Jay quickly brought one of his hands to his forehead. His head was killing him and his body ached. He looked around confused. His eyes found Ciel on the bench across from him. He blinked. He had no idea what happened. The last thing he remember was running at Ethril, trying to get the upper hand in their sparring session."

"Why am I in here?" His eyes went wide with worry. "Shit." He looked down at himself. "Dude, did I hurt anyone? Is Ethril ok??"

Last edited by Jay Iwasaki on Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Azu-Nyaa

Azu-Nyaa

PostSubject: Re: Combat Club - first meeting   Combat Club - first meeting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 8:20 am

Rosemary watched the intense battle. Ethril and Jay were very good at fighting.

Then, Jay turned into a large wolf. Rosemary stepped back a bit, eyes wide with fear. She remembered him saying something to Azu about him being a wolf, but she never knew that he could actually transform into one.

Ciel jumped onto Jay, and apparently calmed him down. He lay there unconscious, still as a wolf as Ciel dragged him into the boys locker room. Rosemary brought her left hand to her face to wipe some hair out of her face, and noticed that her hair was wet from sweating, and her hands were shaking and cold. Rosemary usually felt safe around Jay and Ciel and everyone, but seeing Jay like this scared her. She hoped he'd be okay.
Back to top Go down
Ciel

Ciel

PostSubject: Re: Combat Club - first meeting   Combat Club - first meeting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 9:20 am

Ciel had started dozing off by the time Jay was awake again, so it took him a few bleary-eyed seconds to grasp the situation again. "Oh... Oh, no. No, everyone is fine."

He worked out a few kinks before resettling into a proper sitting position. "And no, Miss Ethril hurt her tail, but that was her own fault. You didn't do anything." He smiled to try and ease away some of Jay's tension. "If anything, you snapped at me a bit, but I'm alright. No nicks or anything like that. I'm sure they're more worried about you than anything."

Ciel nodded over to where Jay's locker was. "Put on some shorts or something, and we can go back out."
Back to top Go down
Jay Iwasaki

Jay Iwasaki

PostSubject: Re: Combat Club - first meeting   Combat Club - first meeting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 11:27 am

Jay got up and grabbed some underwear and shorts out of his locker. No tank top though. He would take a mental note to put a shirt in his locker just in case there was a next time. He returned to the bench when he was done. "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to snap at you, for real." his eyes were apologetic. "I can't believe I let that happen." Sighing he chuckled. "The last time it was with Akira."

Jay took a deep breath. "Hopefully no one will be mad." he ran his fingers through his messy hair. "Might as well face everyone."
Back to top Go down
Ethril

PostSubject: Re: Combat Club - first meeting   Combat Club - first meeting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 11:54 am

((...ok I did not know about the whole wolf thing ))

Ethril was panting as she looked over at Jay. Her tail felt sore and she'd need to ice it later; along with her arms where Jay had landed his punches. She was lucky she'd been able to block or dodge most of them. "Hey Jay, are you alright?" Ethril called out as her sparing partner slowly stood up. A chill went down her spine as she saw the look in his eyes.

The way he was reacting reminded her of when dragons went berserk. Ethril was very surprised when Jay dropped to the ground and transformed into a large wolf. She'd met shapeshifters in her world, but they'd always been in control of their abilities.

Ethril took a step back, bracing her legs for the attack she saw in Jay's eyes. Her ears were low and she quickly inventoried her injuries as well as what she could do to prevent anyone from getting hurt. 'Damn I did not know about this.' Ethril thought to herself. She should have known about Jay transforming into a wolf.

"Ciel! Be careful!" Ethril cried out when the sprite quickly dropped onto Jay's back. Her heart pounded in her chest. There was nothing she could really do at this point; if she tried to rush in and help then that would only cause someone to get hurt from the confusion. Eventually she relaxed when Jay collapsed. Ethril let out the breath she'd been holding.

While Ciel took Jay out of the gym Ethril was chewing on her lip worriedly. She should have known about this, she wouldn't have pressed so hard in the sparring match if she had known. With a sigh Ethril turned back to everyone else. "I guess we'll take a break. I'll be back in a few minutes." Ethril needed to get ice for her tail, the places where the joints had popped out were starting to get swollen and she would need to pop her tail back into place.

Ethril left the gym and headed for the nurses office. It was relatively easy to get the ice packs that she needed and head back to the gym. Once back she sat down on one of the bleachers and laid her tail out to put the ice packs on it.
Back to top Go down
http://ethril-dragon.deviantart.com/
Ciel

Ciel

PostSubject: Re: Combat Club - first meeting   Combat Club - first meeting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:00 pm

"If you want," Ciel said with a shrug. They were going to have to go back out eventually. He stood, leaning to get the kinks and knots out of his back. He'd been having a lot of trouble with that lately, he noticed. He didn't like the pudge he was starting to get either.

With a sigh, he motioned toward the doors and strolled out. He assumed Jay would follow him, but Ciel was a bit more worried about Ethril. He hadn't really taken too much time make sure she was honestly okay. She had a penchant for lying to him about that kind of thing.
Back to top Go down
Jay Iwasaki

Jay Iwasaki

PostSubject: Re: Combat Club - first meeting   Combat Club - first meeting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:33 pm

Jay quietly left the locker room. The cool breeze from the gym hit his chest. It felt good on his aching body. He had a bit of a limp from when he was thrown. He didn't recall that happening though. He assumed it was while he was the wolf. He would heal soon enough.

As he emerged from the side of the bleachers, he saw Ethril sitting on one of them with a bunch of ice packs on her tail. He limped over and sat on the floor in front of her, keeping a few feet between them. He didn't know where to begin or how to start. "Ethril. I'm so sorry, this normally never happens. I feel horrible, for real. I should have told you about it from the get-go but I didn't think our sparring match would get that intense. Loosing control of my wolf only happens when I feel over powered, so I guess it can be viewed as a compliment?" He chuckled softly under his breath trying to ease the tension. Jay gazed down at the waxy wooden gym floor. "I really hope you're not too mad..." he looked up, eyes were apologetic. He didn't like upsetting people. "But I completely understand if you are mad and if you don't want me coming back." He gave hint of a smile. "I wont be offended."

Back to top Go down
Ethril

PostSubject: Re: Combat Club - first meeting   Combat Club - first meeting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:48 pm

Ethril was surprised when Jay came over and sat down in front of her. She blinked a few times as she registered his apology. "Jay it wasn't your fault! I'm not mad." Ethril said quickly. She waved her hands up in front of her. "Really, I'm not. I Shouldn't have pushed the fight so hard."

Ethril rubbed the back of her head then. "If anything it's my fault. I don't like losing and I can be really competitive." She smiled in embarrassment. She'd always had to fight twice as hard growing up, to prove that she was strong enough. Being small for a dragon was not considered a very dominating trait.

"We'll just have to be careful next time!" Ethril shrugged and smiled. "Maybe we can work on some meditation and focus techniques together? I've been having my own problems with instincts lately." She laughed in embarrassment. She shifted slightly and winced when her tail moved. She'd need to get the joints popped back into place once the ice had numbed it enough.
Back to top Go down
Ciel

Ciel

PostSubject: Re: Combat Club - first meeting   Combat Club - first meeting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 1:08 pm

"Fabulous." Ciel patted Jay's shoulder and smiled at him before taking a seat on the free side of Ethril. "She isn't mad, see? You worry too much [[like someone ELSE I know]]. We all have problems with control sometimes!"

"Now." His smile was quick to melt away, and he sent Ethril something like a glare. He couldn't get it at full strength since he was worried though. "What exactly did you do this time, Miss Ethril? And don't say you're fine. The last time you did, I was carrying you home limp." He leaned forward to look around her at her tail. It looked a bit swollen in odd places. "You'd better hope nothing is broken," he warned. Taking a break or not, he wasn't going to be too happy if she'd done something that ridiculous.

Last edited by Ciel on Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jay Iwasaki

Jay Iwasaki

PostSubject: Re: Combat Club - first meeting   Combat Club - first meeting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 1:17 pm

Jay smiled and sighed with relief to hear that she wasn't mad. "It's ok to be competitive, I just should of mentioned something. But I wasn't sure how people were gonna react... now I know better." He chuckled.

He was glad no one got hurt because of him. "And I've never done meditation before. If it really helps I can try it, it will help until December comes along."

Suddenly something dawned on him "How did you guys stop me? And how did I get into that locker room anyway?" He looked around confused. He couldn't have crashed into there since everything was in one piece. The only damage that he saw was a few rips in the sparring mat.

Back to top Go down
Ciel

Ciel

PostSubject: Re: Combat Club - first meeting   Combat Club - first meeting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 1:24 pm

"Well," Ciel started, chuckling a bit nervously. "I didn't mean to, but when I dropped down in my worry, I landed on top of you rather than in between... Though, thinking about it, that was a much safer option, I'm sure!"

He rubbed at one of his arms, tilting his head, to get his gaze as far away as he could. "Uhm... after I got you.. subdued, I guess, I just.. dragged you away!" He tried to laugh through the embarrassment. "I didn't think you'd want to be naked around girlies~"
Back to top Go down
Ethril

PostSubject: Re: Combat Club - first meeting   Combat Club - first meeting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 1:25 pm

Ethril bit back the 'I'm fine' comment that she was going to say automatically to Ciel's questioning. She tried to pull her tail back, but the ice reminded her to keep it still. "It's not broken." She said with a sulk. "A couple of the joints got popped out of place." She slowly began lifting the ice packs off.

Ethril poked at the scales of her tail and sighed when she felt only a slight pressure. Now was as good as time as any. "You can thank Ciel for getting you under control." Ethril said as she gripped around the first swollen area with both hands. She grit her teeth together and pulled hard to straighten out her tail. She sucked on her teeth to keep from crying out, but she heard a satisfying popping sound and the pain eased off in that area.

"He jumped on your back and kept talking to you." Ethril said as she reached for the middle of her tail. This would be harder since her tail was thicker the farther back she went. Again she moved the ice pack and gripped her tail hard. She pulled hard enough to hear a loud popping sound and she groaned in relief. One more Ethril thought as she panted, taking a break for a moment.

Ethril nodded when Ciel explained as well. She hesitated as she reached for the last part of her tail. It was closer to the base so her hands couldn't circle around it as easily. She might actually need help with this last joint.
Back to top Go down
Ciel

Ciel

PostSubject: Re: Combat Club - first meeting   Combat Club - first meeting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 1:52 pm

Ciel winced when he heard the first pop, and the second one wasn't much better. Having looked at her tail though, Ciel knew that there were three areas that needed to be fixed. Ethril's hesitation worried him a bit.

"What's the bother, dear?" he asked. She seemed to be rather affected by it all as well. He didn't know how Dragon tails healed at all, but he figured just leaving it like that wasn't a good idea in the least bit. "Does the last one hurt too much?"

((graaaaaah~ I can allllready see where this is going .___."))
Back to top Go down
Ethril

PostSubject: Re: Combat Club - first meeting   Combat Club - first meeting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 1:59 pm

Ethril blushed and tried to turn so she could better straighten out her tail. It didn't work, even if she turned as far as she could she couldn't bring her hands around far enough to pull her tail out straight. "I...yeah it hurts but I can't pull it straight." She didn't look at Ciel when she said it.

She tried twisting around again but gave up. Ethril couldn't ask just anyone to help her with her tail. She'd freeze up or go berserk if someone she didn't completely trust tried to pull her tail. Ethril sighed after a few minutes and turned so that her back was facing Ciel. "Could you help me Ciel?" She asked in embarrassment. At least she knew she wouldn't go berserk if Ciel pulled her tail for her.

"That last joint is too far up towards the base. Y-You need to grip my tail just below the joint and pull as hard as you can, as straight as you can until you hear it pop back into place." Her blush had gotten really dark at this point and the tips of her ears felt hot. She shouldn't have thrown Jay using her tail.

(( kekekeke ))
Back to top Go down
Ciel

Ciel

PostSubject: Re: Combat Club - first meeting   Combat Club - first meeting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 2:15 pm

((you are like.. the worst person. Ever. EVER. XD More than his buttface CORE even!!))

"Are you... serious?" Ciel frowned, his eyes even squinting in his displeasure. It was obvious that she wasn't joking, but he'd had enough ill effects pertaining to that extra appendage. He wasn't too sure how he felt about yanking on it so soon after everything that had happened either. But... He sighed, situating himself in a decent position to be able to pull properly. She was in pain, and he wasn't going to leave her like that.

"I suppose I have to then..." Once he was straddling the bleacher properly, Ciel pursed his lips in concentration before wrapping his hands just under where he saw the odd joint. He took a breath to try and steady himself, and pulled against her. He faltered a bit when it didn't work and felt his face heat up. That wasn't good. It needed to be fixed before she started acting out.

Ciel did it one more time, much harder, and he sighed when he did finally hear a pop. It was still just as sickening, but at least he had succeeded. "H-how's that, mon cher?"
Back to top Go down
Ethril

PostSubject: Re: Combat Club - first meeting   Combat Club - first meeting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 2:27 pm

(( and yet you still love me! Combat Club - first meeting - Page 3 Ethrilhurhurplz ))

Ethril figured she'd be in too much pain to do anything. She braced her shoulders and her body so that when Ciel did pull she wouldn't be yanked backwards. She shivered slightly when she felt his hands on her tail. Ethril swallowed quickly and gripped the bleacher with her hands. Even the slightest movement made the joint hurt, the numbness from the ice was wearing off.

She yelped when Ciel pulled her tail the first time and she saw stars in her vision. Ethril panted blinked several times to get her vision clear again. The pain kept her instincts from reacting, thank the goddess. Her shoulders shook and she whimpered when her tail twitched and she could still feel that the joint was not aligned properly.

Ethril bit back a second yelp when Ciel pulled again. Her shoulders tensed until she sighed in relief at the popping sound. Ethril groaned and slumped forward against the bleachers. Her tail was pounding, but at least it would heal properly now. Her ears sank down and she stayed as still as she could, waiting for the pain to lessen now that her tail was at least back to normal. "T-Thanks Ciel," Her voice was muffled from where she was laying down in her arms. "It'll be better now."

(( pain keeps her focused...))
Back to top Go down
Ciel

Ciel

PostSubject: Re: Combat Club - first meeting   Combat Club - first meeting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 2:39 pm

((oh.. that was pleasantly surprising! Combat Club - first meeting - Page 3 Cielblush-plz ))

Ciel swallowed his relief when she just slumped against the bleacher instead of anything else that could have happened. He sighed, turning to sit properly again. He patted and rubbed her thigh a little so show his concern. "Let me know if it gets worse, alright?"

He got up to collect his spilled things from earlier. He had been much higher up in the bleachers, and some things had tumbled down. After a few minutes, he had all of his belongings back in his bad and was sitting with Ethril and Jay once more.

"So?" he called, setting his bag at his feet. "What are you going to do for the rest of your meeting, dear? Are you sitting it out?"
Back to top Go down
Ethril

PostSubject: Re: Combat Club - first meeting   Combat Club - first meeting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 2:44 pm

Ethril grumbled tiredly and she looked over at Ciel when her turned. "Yeah I guess I'll have too. I use my tail for balance and with it throbbing so hard I would fall over after the first spin." It also didn't help that her arms were starting to bruise up. She was a dragon, she'd heal quickly, but not within minutes!

Ethril slowly sat up and looked at the rest of the club. "So who wanted to go next?" she asked with a grin. "Rosemary, did you want to go next?" Ethril asked as she looked over at the only other girl in the club. At least archery wouldn't require a sparing partner.
Back to top Go down
Jay Iwasaki

Jay Iwasaki

PostSubject: Re: Combat Club - first meeting   Combat Club - first meeting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 3:18 pm

Jay's eyes went wide and he laughed "Oh man, Ciel! Ya seriously had my back, no pun intended. Thanks man, I can't thank ya enough, honestly, I owe you both so many favors. Whenever you need things, just ask and I'll be your obedient hound."

Jay watched and winced a bit as Ethril's tail was popped back into place.

He leaned back against the bleachers and stretched out his legs in front of him, trying to relax and recover. He would be sore for a few days. The metal of the bleachers was cool against his bare back and it eased the pain a bit.

He looked up at Ethril as she was announcing who would go next. He was glad he was watching this time.
Back to top Go down
Azu-Nyaa

Azu-Nyaa

PostSubject: Re: Combat Club - first meeting   Combat Club - first meeting - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 12:00 am

Rosemary nodded. She took one quick glance at Jay to make sure he was okay. She went over to where the archery equipment was. She picked up quite a large bow.

((Sorry xD I'll write more later xD I needs to go to school xD))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Combat Club - first meeting   Combat Club - first meeting - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Combat Club - first meeting
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next