OC Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OC Academy

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Music Club Meeting!

Go down 
+3
Leon1
Kitty
Ciel
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ciel

Ciel

First Music Club Meeting! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Music Club Meeting!   First Music Club Meeting! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 2:34 pm

((I see you're adamant on calming people down, Leon XD))

Ciel sighed again, trying to shake his frustrations. He'd need to designate someone else to deal with this girl. He'd tried to be friends before, and it didn't work. There was no point in making things worse though. He decided to just take whatever she said with a grain of salt.

"There, you're on the list."

After his decision not to mind her too much, he could feel things calming down inside of him. It was a smart choice. "And I'll gladly put them up if you want."

((it's fine XD))
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/landiddy
Leon1

PostSubject: Re: First Music Club Meeting!   First Music Club Meeting! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 2:36 pm

((Yes she is x'D))

She sighed and took a break and went to sit down.
Back to top Go down
Ciel

Ciel

PostSubject: Re: First Music Club Meeting!   First Music Club Meeting! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 2:39 pm

"Something the matter, Leon?" Patrick asked. He decided that she was someone he could talk to when Ciel was in his own discussions. "You didn't answer my question... Did I do something?" He started to turn a bit purple at the thought.

((Patrick changes colors if you didn't know XD))
Back to top Go down
Leon1

PostSubject: Re: First Music Club Meeting!   First Music Club Meeting! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 2:40 pm

"No I'm just tired." Leon noices a keyboard near the window. She started playing it.
Back to top Go down
Ciel

Ciel

PostSubject: Re: First Music Club Meeting!   First Music Club Meeting! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 2:42 pm

((why won't you answer my question? ;A; ))

Patrick stayed in his spot at the window as she took to the keys. "Well.. how old are you then? I.. guess it's okay if you don't want to tell me."
Back to top Go down
Leon1

PostSubject: Re: First Music Club Meeting!   First Music Club Meeting! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 2:46 pm

((what's the question again? ^^; ))

Leon replied," I'm 10 right now. I'm going to be 11 soon though." Leon kept playing the keyboard.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Middle
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: First Music Club Meeting!   First Music Club Meeting! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 2:48 pm

hah, he didnt hear me
how do you know?

"here," she said, tugging the posters out of the bag. A tearing sound came just as she pulled out the bottom half. She hastily unfurled the larger poster. A rip cut through the crowd and the 'm' in music. Kitty quickly pulled out clear tape from her bag and dropped to her knees with a long strip of tape.
"aaah-!" she cried out. but she stuck the tape on the back of the poster anyways, swallowing the pain.
"Here," she repeated, holding out the two posters.
Standing up, she saw her silver harp in the corner of the room. She had brought it in a few days before.

Back to top Go down
http://kittykarren.deviantart.com/
Ciel

Ciel

PostSubject: Re: First Music Club Meeting!   First Music Club Meeting! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 2:51 pm

((that was the question XD I meant the one Patrick had asked lol))

"Mm.. so you're an adult then, for the most part..." He thought about it. He remembered Ciel saying how it was different here, but he couldn't remember what it was exactly. "I'm sixteen myself."

Ciel was a bit distressed when Kitty had cried out. It wasn't something he really wanted to hear. "Thanks. I'll make copies and put them up when I get the chance."

((adult where they're from XD))
Back to top Go down
Leon1

PostSubject: Re: First Music Club Meeting!   First Music Club Meeting! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 2:57 pm

((oh okay at first i'm like wha? XD))

Adult? Leon was really confused after that.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Middle
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: First Music Club Meeting!   First Music Club Meeting! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 2:59 pm

"mhmm... sooo...." she said, rubbing her knee "what- exactly- do we, do? in this class?"
(I totally imagined her saying that in her voice. Im going to describe it, because I just love it so much [weird, huh?]
she said mmm (and then her voice goes up) hmm! (this part she says rubbing her knee and she draws it out really long) sooo.... (she says this really shortly) what (then she talks normally again) exactly- (draws it out) do we (voice goes high) do! (voice goes normal again) in this class
sorry, I just had to share it xD)
Back to top Go down
Ciel

Ciel

PostSubject: Re: First Music Club Meeting!   First Music Club Meeting! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 3:04 pm

((So weird XD))

Patrick tilted his head. "Yes of course. At least where I'm from. Reaching the age of ten means that you can take care of yourself and move out."

Ciel quirked a brow at Kitty's odd question. "Well, this is a club, not a class, so I won't be teaching if that's what you mean." He took a seat at the desk he'd pulled the roster from. "There are only three people here, so we won't be starting yet, of course. But we play. You can find partners and do pieces together, or you can solo for the group if you want. Eventually I want to put on a show to display everyone's talents." He looked over and saw Patrick and Leon still talking.

"You can try to make some friends here, too. And I suppose you can start playing if you want. Leon's on the keyboard over there, and Patrick brought his harp today. I play wood-winds. I brought a flute today though... And Pocky sings."

((though Pocky has gone inactive. I don't think she's on right now lol))
Back to top Go down
Leon1

PostSubject: Re: First Music Club Meeting!   First Music Club Meeting! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 3:11 pm

"Oh I see."
Leon started playing really fast. "How long until the others get here?"
Back to top Go down
Ciel

Ciel

PostSubject: Re: First Music Club Meeting!   First Music Club Meeting! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 3:14 pm

Ciel hummed to himself as he tried to find his 'normal' flute. He'd left the ocarina and panpipes in his room. "They should be here within a few minutes, but if not, we can start in five."
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Middle
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: First Music Club Meeting!   First Music Club Meeting! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 3:17 pm

(but it was sooo cute! xD)
Kitty placed a hand on her hip. "so we just practice?" she followed his example and took a seat. She looked up to the ceiling and pondered for a moment.
"Well, I play the harp, the piano, and the guitar, but I do sing as well"
Back to top Go down
Leon1

PostSubject: Re: First Music Club Meeting!   First Music Club Meeting! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 3:20 pm

"Hmmm.........okay then", Leon replied. Leon plays many songs on the keyboard while she waited.
Back to top Go down
Ciel

Ciel

PostSubject: Re: First Music Club Meeting!   First Music Club Meeting! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 3:21 pm

"Yes, we practice," Ciel said, propping himself up on an elbow. "But we'll have some in-club competitions too. Members will be judging of course, and I won't participate."

He listened to Kitty claim the things she played. "We've got a few of those actually. Which do you want to be put on my poster with?"

((Pfft~ what a joke. XD I should start catching up on the poster soon though, so don't fret ;3; ))
Back to top Go down
Leon1

PostSubject: Re: First Music Club Meeting!   First Music Club Meeting! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 3:28 pm

"Hmm.......you can decide. It's up to you." Leon replied. Leon kept playing.
((lol okay x'D))
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Middle
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: First Music Club Meeting!   First Music Club Meeting! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 3:30 pm

Kitty pointed to the harpist on her poster. "and singing."
Back to top Go down
Ciel

Ciel

PostSubject: Re: First Music Club Meeting!   First Music Club Meeting! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 3:33 pm

Ciel stuck out his bottom lip. "Yes, but do you want to be on the poster with the harp? Or do you just want a bust like Miss Verabell and Miss Tsumi?"

"And I thought you wanted to be with the violin?" he asked, turning to Leon. "Is that still okay?"
Back to top Go down
Leon1

PostSubject: Re: First Music Club Meeting!   First Music Club Meeting! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 3:35 pm

"Yeah", Leon replied. I don't mind at all.
Back to top Go down
Ciel

Ciel

PostSubject: Re: First Music Club Meeting!   First Music Club Meeting! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 3:54 pm

"Alright then!" He stood, putting his hands together before him. It didn't look like anyone was going to show up anytime soon, so he figured they could at least get things started.

"I suppose for our first meeting, we'll introduce ourselves since I'm sure we don't all know each other." He moved a hand to his chest then. "I'm Ciel Breidonson, eleventh grade. Air Sprite, native to the Fair Cove here. I play several wood-winds, but my favorites are flutes. More specifically, the panpipes and the ocarina." He motioned to Patrick to do the same.

The little Fairy hopped down from the window smiled, making a tiny wave. "My name is Patrick Licht! I don't actually go here, but Ciel asked me if I'd help him out... I live in the same place of course.. Strings are my forte, but the harp is my favorite," he added, plucking at the the tiny golden instrument. "Oh... I don't really... Well I'm finished with my schooling just like Ciel is back home... but I'm sixteen if it matters."

((If anyone else joins, go ahead and do this as well lol))
Back to top Go down
Pocky

Pocky

PostSubject: Re: First Music Club Meeting!   First Music Club Meeting! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 11:38 pm

Pocky's spirit flew out of her body and right back. T-those customers are crazy! W-who fights over a muffin? I should've remembered that it was Friday; we sell everything over half price.

Pocky heard people introducing themselves. She stood, deciding if she was going to stay sitting, people would think she's slacking off (which she does a whole lot of).

"A-ah, I'm Pocky Shinimi, ninth grader. I'm a..." Pocky started to say, but she was scared. Wouldn't people freak out if they knew I was half-dead? She decided to bold and say it anyway.

"... I'm a half-ghost. Plasma i-infusion. I've been keeping it a secret from the academy, but I want to be honest with you guys. I'm from... to be honest, I don't know where I'm from. I can't really remember anything before I was 8. I guess I've been living here my whole life. I play the keytar, but I also play the piano. I love singing too! So... um.. yeah.." Pocky ended off awkwardly. She sat down. Maybe won't be too shocked. After all, there aren't many humans in this school.

((SORRY! D: It was eleven o' clock and my mother was nagging me to go to sleep. OTL))
Back to top Go down
Ciel

Ciel

PostSubject: Re: First Music Club Meeting!   First Music Club Meeting! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 2:15 am

((I feel like this first meeting was such a bust XD I need to get everyone's awake times ;-; ))

"... Half ghost?" Ciel leaned against his teacher's desk once more. "How exactly... how does that work?? ... I know Sir Garon is a ghost or... something like it at least. Didn't know you could pull a half-er with it though." He shrugged then and nodded at her as thanks for going first.

"Who's next then?"
Back to top Go down
Regenga

PostSubject: Re: First Music Club Meeting!   First Music Club Meeting! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 2:20 am

(too lazy to read everything that's happened already, sowwy Q^Q )

Vera runs in, why is it she's never on time for anything? She starts thinking up a better excuse, something to do with Ceb, it usually is =__=
Maybe if she acts cool no one will notice or care.

"Heya guys, so what's going on? Wasn't sure if to bring my guitar or not" She didn't realise untill after how loud she's said that. Curse her big mouth.
She creeps over to Ceil, the only person she really knows, not sure what else to do.

(Reggie do good? :3 )
Back to top Go down
Ciel

Ciel

PostSubject: Re: First Music Club Meeting!   First Music Club Meeting! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 2:26 am

((Lawlzzzz Reggie do good lol))

Ciel laughed when Vera came skidding into the room. "We're doing introductions if you'd like to go next," he said, patting at the top of the large desk he was propped up against. "Sit with me, yeah? You were my first member, so you might as well be our vice president... Oh. That's Patrick over there," he said nodding at the window.

"Hallo!" the tiny blonde said with a wave. He took right back to his harp though.

((Pfft~ I have a feeling Kitty's going to be mad about this impromptu decision of his XD))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Music Club Meeting!   First Music Club Meeting! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Music Club Meeting!
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next