OC Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OC Academy

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

News: "Happy New Year"

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
OC--Academy Staff

News: "Happy New Year" Empty
PostSubject: News: "Happy New Year"   News: "Happy New Year" I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 10:12 pm

Happy New Year
Out with the old and in with the new, it's time to welcome 2012. We hope it will be a good one

School Uniform
The contest of best school uniform design is still open for entries.

For more information, see here

Vocaloid Collab
To celebrate the marvel that is VOCALOID, as well as welcome in VOCALOID3, a collaboration has been organised among both the students and teachers.

For more information, see here

Clubs
There are several clubs available for students to join. You can only be in a maximum of three, however. To join, ask the President of the group you wish to join. A list of clubs can be found on our dA mainpage

Assignments
Every Teacher can post Assignments in their respective board on the forum (for example, Aramanth would post Assignments in the Sciences board), and the students will have to submit the assignments however they wish, but via the forum, usually by roleplay. More information on this and Clubs can be found here

Academy Awards
At the beginning of each year, students and teachers alike can be nominated for awards by their fellows.

More information on the Awards can be found here

Dice Lotto
Each month, a Dice Lotto will be held for an unknown prize. If you wish to enter, simply put your name down on the list by commenting on this topic.

Entrants:
Thunder
Tsumi
Kitty
Azu
Akunai

Last edited by OC--Academy Staff on Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://jymaru.deviantart.com
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: News: "Happy New Year"   News: "Happy New Year" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 2:04 pm

Tsumi: Ah, can i join this dice lotto?! *tail wagging*
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Middle
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: News: "Happy New Year"   News: "Happy New Year" I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 9:51 am

Kitty: *shoots hand into air* ME.
Back to top Go down
http://kittykarren.deviantart.com/
Azu-Nyaa

Azu-Nyaa

PostSubject: Re: News: "Happy New Year"   News: "Happy New Year" I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 5:18 pm

Azu: ME TOO!!!
Back to top Go down
Akunai

PostSubject: Re: News: "Happy New Year"   News: "Happy New Year" I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 5:26 am

Akunai: *doodles in notebook* "Sounds fun!, Count me in!"
Back to top Go down
http://sketchesinminutes.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: News: "Happy New Year"   News: "Happy New Year" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

News: "Happy New Year"
Page 1 of 1