HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

After School Swim!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Ciel

PostSubject: Re: After School Swim!   Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:37 pm

"Fantastique," Ciel muttered when he remembered what he had to do. He got a bit closer to the middle of the tree and motioned for Patrick to follow him. He never liked dancing in front of people, and this was no different. At least he had someone else to do it with him.

Once the Fairy had made it over, they touched their hands together and stomped in unison. Having two people go in at a time meant they needed to do a different dance from the one they had been soloing. It was a safe-guard against tailgating; even if one person just wanted to bring a guest in, they still needed someone else to vouch for them.

They did their jumps and claps. They leaped and spun together in a lush blur of pink and white. It was all rather intricate, but it was quick. Since they both left so often, their dancing had gotten better than most of the older residents. Finally, Ciel stumbled a bit on the softening wood. Patrick reached out his hand for Ethril to take and, once she did, the three of them were pulled into the tree with an odd sucking sound. It would feel spongy at first, but once on the other side, everything just felt like bubbles popping on the skin.

"You see?" Patrick called to her. "It's not so bad." He did a few twists then, showing off what he'd been practicing since Ciel had been gone. The older teen laughed and congratulated him. He himself hadn't been practicing much during his descents, so he didn't really have anything to show. Instead, he just blew short gusts at Patrick to try and mess him up.

"Feel free to join," the pink Sprite said to Ethril. "It's quite a long way down."

Last edited by Ciel on Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.formspring.me/landiddy
Ethril

PostSubject: Re: After School Swim!   Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:49 pm

Ethril watched in awe as Patrick and Ciel began dancing together. They looked so amazing dancing in unison like that! She'd never learned how to dance and the few times someone had dragged her onto the dance floor she had made a fool of herself. Ethril was very happy to not be included in this particular dance; the moves looked so intricate and the last move flowed into the next flawlessly. She was amazed with each spin and leap.

Ethril took Patrick's hand quickly and felt herself sinking into the wood. It was the oddest thing she'd ever felt before. The blood drained from Ethril's face as they came out to the other side. One second she was on solid ground, and then she was in mid air. Survival instincts kicked in for a moment and her wings unwrapped in order to slow down any downward movement.

She was in shock for a little too long so it took a minute or two for her to remember that she didn't need to use her wings. With a startled 'eep' she quickly pulled her wings back in and wrapped herself up again. Her entire face was red and she dared not look over at Patrick or Ciel for fear that they had seen her. What were they going to think? She stayed still for a few minutes as she continued drifting down, and she wished she could die from embarrassment. Why was it that people only ever saw her without clothes when she didn't mean for them to see?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ethril-dragon.deviantart.com/
Ciel

PostSubject: Re: After School Swim!   Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:07 pm

Ciel wasn't quite prepared when he looked up to talk to Ethril. She had been completely naked, which was fine, but she said wouldn't be and it startled him. She seemed rather stunned then, so he quickly looked away, his face turning a bright red. It wasn't odd to see a naked Fair person, or any person for that matter, but it was different when you weren't informed. She'd made a big deal about covering herself so...

"Oh, wow!" Patrick exclaimed. It brought Ciel out of his disturbed musings. "Patrice would be sooo jealous if she saw you!"

"Will you stop that!" Ciel reached up and pulled him down, holding him tightly in his lap. "Goodness, Patrick, I swear!"

"Don't be mad at me because you can't handle it," Patrick giggled. "I see them enough at home. Not my fault I'm desensitized."

"Mon dieu... You're a moron." He held the struggling Fairy there until Ethril had made herself what she considered to be proper again. When she finally made herself known, he apologized. "Quite sorry, mon cher... I probably should have warned you on how sudden it was.." He couldn't do anything to get the red off of his face. He was pretty sure other species weren't so lax about nudity as theirs was.
Back to top Go down
Ethril

PostSubject: Re: After School Swim!   Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:24 pm

"I am so sorry about that." Ethril said with a very bright blush. "I'm really dependant on my wings and when I saw we were in open air, I kinda panicked." Ethril rubbed the back of her head in embarrassment. Her tail wrapped itself around her leg and she smiled shyly. She was silent for a few minutes, not know what else to say or what to do. Her nerves were still a little rattled from being in the air with her wings wrapped around her body. Her heart was hammering even though they were descending slowly to the ground.

She giggled softly and blushed again when Patrick mentioned someone would be jealous of her. Ethril didn't know why really, she was short and not very attractive. Ethril put it down to a guy thing and didn't answer back to Patrick's proclamation.

After what felt like an eternity of going down, they finally reached the ground and Ethril sighed in relief. She was definitely going to look for an enchantment to allow her clothes to shrink next time. She had no idea what the fae thought about nudity, but she wasn't going to go around stark naked. Dragons were used to little to no clothing every now and then, it came with the territory of transforming so much. Sometimes one just forgets to enchant clothing.

Ethril unwrapped her tail from around her leg and the tip of it twitched back and forth as she looked around. She moved closer to Ciel as she noticed a great deal of people around going about their every day lives. "So um...what should we do now?" Ethril asked trying to sound more confident then she really felt. She would really like to find out more about her mother to be honest, but if Ciel or Patrick had some ideas on what to do she'd do them instead.
Back to top Go down
Ciel

PostSubject: Re: After School Swim!   Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:41 pm

Ciel scratched at his head. He used his free hand to take Ethril's since she seemed so unnerved. "Hey, do you know if River is in?" he asked Patrick since he'd just been inside.

He shook his shimmering golden locks which seemed to be putting off more sparkles now that he was home. "No, she's not. Scotty said she's visiting her dad or.. something."

Ciel nodded. He knew all about that. "Well. I guess it's off to the Elders then. You can take a look around after that if you want, dear. I don't know how late they accept visitors, if any at all right now."

"Maybe not from your-- AH!" Patrick stopped in the middle of his derogatory statement the moment there was a slight tug at his extra limb. He collapsed onto Ciel and threw his arms around him without a second thought. "Why do you do that?!"

"I'm working the racism out of you." Ciel patted his head before pushing him off. "I assume you can get us in then, yeah?"

Patrick frowned and folded his arms. He gave his tail a few seconds to curl up between his legs before saying anything. It was rude enough to just grab him like that, but it was even worse not to let him give off any kisses. "Y-yeah." He twitched uncomfortably for a bit. "You've got to fix this for me though."

"Take Miss Ethril," Ciel suggested, moving her over with a quick pull of his arm. "I've had enough affection for the day," he said in mock despair. "Everyone loves me too much!"

Patrick fidgeted a few more times waiting for an approval. He thought she looked a tad confused and couldn't tell if it was from the situation or the sudden movement, so he just took it. Even Ethril was considerable taller than he was, so he had to flutter to stay in place. It was just a tiny yank, so one solid kiss would do him fine. He blushed considerably harder then, muttering his apologies when he touched back to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Ethril

PostSubject: Re: After School Swim!   Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:04 pm

Ethril was slowly getting used to the new surroundings and all the new faces that she was seeing around. Her nerves began to settle and her tail calmed down some from its fast paced twitching. It was actually a very lovely place to be in and she was glad she had gotten the chance to tag along. She was only half listening to what Ciel said, her curiosity growing and her nerves going away. She wanted to explore the entire place!

She turned to look back at Patrick when she heard him cut his sentence short. Ethril blushed as she saw Ciel's hand on Patrick's tail. 'Expect kisses' is what Ciel had told her when she had asked what would happen if she pulled on Patrick's tail. She giggled as Patrick fell forward and threw his arms around Ciel. They really were cute together!

Ethril blushed as Ciel moved Patrick closer to her. She'd only ever kissed Ciel and Shadow in her life, so she felt a little shy when Ciel moved Patrick closer to her. She blushed as she felt his lips against hers. She covered her cheeks once the kiss was done and she couldn't help but grin. She'd been kissed by two boys today, something she would have ever expected.

Curiosity got the better of her and she leaned in close to Patrick. With a warm and sly grin she reached around Patrick to gently tug on his tail in the same spot as Ciel. Before Patrick could instigate the kiss though, she pressed her lips against Patrick's. "Don't be sorry silly." She hugged Patrick close and kissed his forehead lovingly.

"Well if we're going to go see these elders of yours, I guess we shouldn't put it off." Ethril said happily as she let go of Patrick's tail to take Ciel and Patrick's hands.
Back to top Go down
Ciel

PostSubject: Re: After School Swim!   Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:20 am

"Pfft." Ciel couldn't help but laugh. Poor Patrick had someone else to exploit him now. Oh, the joys of being different. He watched their exchange and saw Patrick sputter a few times. Ciel had been the only one to ever kiss his lips, so he was very flustered. He managed to wrap his tail around his waist inside of his robes to avoid anymore unnecessary embarrassment.

"Don't be a baby," Ciel joked from the other side of Ethril once she'd taken their hands. He noticed how their height seemed to fall evenly between them and laughed. At least there was a buffer between him and Patrick now. "She likes you. Like her back," he said with a smile. He already knew that Patrick did, but embarrassing him was too much fun.

"Alright," Ciel went on as he started walking, taking his tiny chain of darlings with him. "I suppose we'll walk. No offense, dear, but carrying you around would be a bit hard inside of the Cove. Everyone is zipping by at this time of day."

And it was true. More than fifty people had passed them already. The majority had been Pixies remembering that they were supposed to be home, those rebellious spirits. And quite a few Nymphs were coming in as well having finished their day's work with the environment. He did see a few Sprite's leaving, though he didn't know why. There wasn't anything going on... Perhaps they just wanted to have a night out.

But regardless, he had his own plans. Maybe he could get some information about it later. As they walked through the miniature town square, Ciel greeted the people he knew and smiled at any he didn't. It wasn't necessary, but he liked to be polite at home to make up for all of his spite earlier in life.

"Now, Miss Ethril," he said, turning back to make sure she was paying attention. "This may seem to be rather large in comparison to the treetop. That would be because the whole tree is just our gate in and out. You see it dropped us into the center of town. Our society is actually spread out underneath of the tree protected by a very strong magical barrier... Talking about it now makes it seem much more spectacular than I ever thought," he added laughing. "The redwood is only so big in case we have to rush everyone in or out."

"Yeah," Patrick piped from the other side of her. "It's pretty great actually. We've got everything that the outside world would have. Trees and flowers even-- and they're the proper size! The redwood isn't JUST a gate," he said shooting Ciel a dirty look. "An illusion extends around it to cover us up. The bigger it gets, the stronger the shield it puts off is too. The whole clearing around it is our society."

"That's true," Ciel sighed. "It's able to enchant people so that they don't slam into the barrier. They just walk around it forever until they have to leave." Patrick had made his simple explanation much too long. "Ma~ But how do you like it, mon cher?"
Back to top Go down
Ethril

PostSubject: Re: After School Swim!   Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:40 am

Ethril was having a hard time trying to look at everything at once. She'd been to a lot of places in the past; each one was different and amazing in its own way. The Cove was definitely in her top five favorites now. "This place is amazing!" Ethril said with a gasp as she watched other fae zipping around through the air. She didn't have time to feel nervous with so much to see.

There was so much magic around her that Ethril was speechless. Sure she'd grown up around Dragons who knew magic, but it had been nothing like this. And to think her mum had actually helped set some of this up! Ethril wondered if she'd ever be as strong as her mum had been. She wondered what her mum would think if she were here right now.

"Thank you for bringing me!" Ethril said happily.
Back to top Go down
Ciel

PostSubject: Re: After School Swim!   Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:01 am

"I'm glad you like it," Ciel said smiling. "I'll be sure to bring you back some time." He and Patrick continued to explain things to her as they trekked through the Cove up to the Fairy palace. That was where the King of Fairies, his family, and the Fairy elders all stayed.

Patrick went ahead of them to get inside and see if he could set up a meeting. He was sure he could since they did have Allasaril's daughter with them. Anyone would be more than willing to see her.

Ciel sighed from outside of the intricately carved tree stump. "And now we wait for Patrick's return. Again."
Back to top Go down
Ethril

PostSubject: Re: After School Swim!   Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:08 am

Ethril yawned slightly as they waited for Patrick to return to them. She yawned a second time and then frowned. "What time is it?" She wondered. It was sunset when they'd arrived at the tree. Ethril frowned and tapped her forehead jewel twice. "Hey Fascino."

Fascino, who was still in his library surrounded by stacks of notes he had made so far lifted his head and fingered the gold chain that was clipped to his ear. "Yes Ethril, I hear you."

Ethril grinned. Who needed cell phones when you had magic? "I might be late tonight. Or I might end up spending the night at a friends house. Just thought you would want to know." Ethril said, her finger still on her forehead jewel as she concentrated on the magic to keep the communication line open.

"Thank you for telling me. If you fall asleep in my class tomorrow though I'll have to do something about it." Fascino said with a sigh.

"I figured. Well bye." Ethril ended the call and grinned at Ciel. "There, now we don't have to worry about the time! Fascino only has the curfew because of Sistra." Ethril giggled and flicked her tail back and forth around her legs. She looked back at the tree stump that was the faerie palace. She was starting to feel nervous again about meeting the fae elders.

At least she had Ciel. Ethril smiled at him and she felt better knowing that he was going to be with her.
Back to top Go down
Ciel

PostSubject: Re: After School Swim!   Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:17 am

"Well that's nice to know," Ciel sighed, relieved. He really didn't need Fascino angry with him again. It was frightening enough as it was earlier. He couldn't imagine what he'd be like if Ethril had stayed out without telling him.

He wrapped his arms around her shoulders and rested his head on one of them. That way, he wasn't straining his neck just to be the same height. Eight units made a big difference.

"Hey," he called, pressing his cheek to hers. "I actually planned on not staying here during my schooling at the Academy, but you're welcome to sleep at the knothole with me." He frowned then. "Patrick isn't allowed, but I'm sure you are... It'd be nice to have company for once."

Last edited by Ciel on Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ethril

PostSubject: Re: After School Swim!   Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:27 am

Ethril grinned and gently leaned into Ciel. She smiled lovingly. "I'd be more the happy to stay with you tonight Ciel." Ethril said blushing a little. It would be nice to sleep near someone again. Fascino was nice in his own way, but he just wasn't the same as clan or family. Ethril had come to love being held while she slept.

Ethril closed her eyes and enjoyed the moment they had together. If she had learned one thing after losing Shadow, it was to enjoy every moment of happiness no matter what. She would treasure everything she had with Ciel. "Hey there's Patrick." Ethril said with a grin as she glanced over at the palace. She didn't want Ciel to let go just yet, but if everything was ready and set to go then there really wasn't much choice.

"So what's the verdict?" Ethril asked when Patrick returned to them.
Back to top Go down
Ciel

PostSubject: Re: After School Swim!   Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:56 am

Patrick smiled warmly at her. "They said yes, of course. They're quite excited to meet you, as well so come on. Let's be swift about this. I don't really like being here." He took her hand and began to lead her away. Ciel followed them close behind, keeping his feet from the ground out of anxiety. He liked knowing that he could make a quick escape.

When they finally made it up the last spiraling stairway, a large arch in the wood met them. It was covered in a shimmering curtain that seemed to tell them to go away. Patrick just pushed it pushed and flitted inside, though. They followed suit.

Patrick muttered something rather quickly as he bowed. Ciel did the same, putting a hand over his heart and the other behind his back. Ethril caught on soon enough though. They stayed there for a few moments and until Patrick said that it was alright. He was the only one who could speak to them after all. They only spoke Dutch and Fae.

He turned to Ethril after they had said something else to him. "They welcome you warmly," he told her, "and hope that you are doing well in life. What is it that you want to ask them?"
Back to top Go down
Ethril

PostSubject: Re: After School Swim!   Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:07 am

Ethril felt both excited and nervous now that Patrick said the elders would meet with her. This was it, this was the chance she had been searching for; the chance to finally know about the light clan, about her mother, and about light magic. There was an unsteady feeling in her heart though and she looked over at Ciel. He looked ready to run away at any second; were the Fae elders really that frightening?

Ethril took a deep breath and followed Patrick until they arrived. She bowed, copying Patrick and Ciel. Her heart was pounding in her chest and she had to focus to keep her tail from slashing back and forth in unease. She stood back up when Patrick said it was alright. Ethril took a moment to build up the courage to say what it was she wanted. Would they be willing to tell her? All her research and searching had indicated that the Fae had been the closest race to the light clan.

"I-I want to know about the Light Clan." Ethril said, her confidence returning. "I want to learn everything about light magic," Ethril paused a moment. "And I want to know about my mother." Those three things had haunted her for years. While everyone around her knew their families and their clan history, she was left out. For a dragon to not know about her history and her clan, was torture. "The Fae are the only link to my history."
Back to top Go down
Ciel

PostSubject: Re: After School Swim!   Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:18 pm

Patrick repeated back to the Elders what it was that she wanted to know. As they began to answer her questions, he did his best to keep up and translate for her.

"They say that you probably know why Dragons first left this world and even made clans to begin with. When all of the splitting happened is when the Dragons started to lose touch with us. The light Dragons didn't though. It was programed into them to protect the Fair creatures, so any light Dragon child would come to spend three years with us in order to build a bond with one of our people. This allowed them to keep in touch and continue to protect us. It was such a small clan though. There were never more than 200 at a time, and pregnancy was a very difficult period since the females are so fragile. They were never a strong people, but they outdid anyone in spirit and magical prowess. One at their best could even bring back someone who had just passed away.

"They were quite an emotional people, so each had one very prominent emotional trait. What you call the Mother Goddess greatly favored the light clan of Dragons. All of her children were to be born from there, and they were all women. That is why their leaders were only female. Mother Allasaril was 12 when she came to stay with us. Because she was next in line as the leader though, she often visited for summers beforehand. He bond was already made with who we call our Seer, so she was quite at home. That was probably why she was willing to protect us so completely.

"She was never very strong physically, but she was a master spellcaster. That was probably why she was chosen to keep up shields and defenses. I already told you that the whole clan had been wiped out during the grand attack on our people... She was so distraught over losing her family that she stayed with us... We were all she had."

Patrick took a second to breathe. "Eventually, she felt that she needed to see if any of her people still existed. She left after she was sure that we were safe and set out on her search. She eventually met Ethorim who was part of the 'Northern Clan' who protected the 'Crystal Caves.' She was adopted into their circle and eventually mated with Ethorim. To stick with tradition, she would send her children back to the Fair Folk, but they never bonded since none of them were light Dragons...

"And if it's magic you want to know, our Eldest says that he would have no trouble teaching you so long as a translator was present.."

((All of this "us" and "our people" refer to them ALL. ALL of them from everywhere, different coves and everything. This was before the big split after all >_>))
Back to top Go down
Ethril

PostSubject: Re: After School Swim!   Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:36 pm

Ethril listened with rapt attention as she was finally given the information she craved. The connection between the light clan and the fae was stronger then she had originally thought. 'Was that why I felt so close to Ciel even when I first met him?' Ethril wondered to herself. Everything started to make sense for her. The guilt she felt when she couldn't protect Shadow, the need to find her clan, knowing that the fae would be the connection she needed, loving Ciel, just about everything. She hadn't been able to spend three years with the fae, but she did have a bond with Ciel now, and she felt better for it.

Ethril hung her head as she listened about her mother. She was a lot like her mother; losing everything and doing her best to keep going. There was always hope if you knew where to look, and it sounded like her mother had never given up. Her mother had been a strong and great person, and this only proved it. What would have happened if Ethril's family hadn't been killed? Would she have been brought here to live with the fae? Would she be as strong as her mother one day?

Ethril was silent for a few minutes after the elders were done telling her what she had asked for. It felt like a burden had been lifted off of her shoulders. Ethril looked up and smiled warmly. The jewel on her forehead glowed slightly. There was always hope if you knew where to look. And she had found it here with Ciel and Patrick. "Thank you." Ethril continued to smile. "I would be honored if you would teach me." Ethril bowed in respect and then stood up.

Ethril was starting to see where her path would lead her now, just as the Goddess had said. She would reunite the dragon clans and the fae. She'd help people to remember the old ways when all the races were at peace with each other. The separation had gone on long enough and it was time to come out of the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Ciel

PostSubject: Re: After School Swim!   Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:46 pm

Ciel had listened just as eagerly as Ethril did. He wasn't allowed to study such things and it seemed that Patrick hadn't either. This was obviously very privileged information, and knowing it would bring him closer to Ethril. He felt a bit bad knowing that this bond they had was probably more of a genetic thing, but he wouldn't make a big deal out of it. She wanted him, and he wouldn't deny her of that.

"Fabulous," Patrick said smiling at her. "He says anytime will be fine. Just send a message his way, and he will be happy to arrange everything... But they have things to look over right now, so we should probably leave soon if you've had all of your questions answered."
Back to top Go down
Ethril

PostSubject: Re: After School Swim!   Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:59 pm

"Thank you for seeing me." Ethril said with respect to the elders. She knew they didn't have too, and it was obvious they had been in the middle of something when she'd arrived. "This really means a lot to me." She was being completely honest. This information filled in a lot of wholes in the information she had already collected during her years of traveling. "Thank you again." Ethril said with a last bow before turning and leaving the way they had come. She couldn't think of any other questions for the elders, but if she did at least now she knew who to go to.

Ethril went deep into thought as she considered the clan she should have been born into. There were so many things she'd missed out on and all because of the hunters. Ethril grit her teeth and the thought of those damned hunters. Anything and everything bad that had happened in her life was because of those hunters; the demise of the light clan, the death of her family, and the death of Shadow. Ethril took a deep breath to keep her anger in check; it wouldn't do to lose her temper here of all places.

Her mother...Ethril reached up and ran a finger over the smooth surface of the jewel. She wouldn't be able to take it off until she had a daughter to inherit it; White Cloud had told her that much. It was a connection to the goddess, the light clan, and her mother. "I'm exhausted." Ethril murmured with a sigh. Ethril recounted the days events and laughed softly. She had had a very active first day.
Back to top Go down
Ciel

PostSubject: Re: After School Swim!   Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:21 pm

Ciel sighed when they were finally outside again. He grabbed Patrick and picked him up for a hug. "Thank you, dear," he said when he was putting him back to his feet. "You've been such a big help today."

"It's not a big deal," Patrick told him, giving Ciel a light swat on his chest. "I'm glad I could help you too, dear." He gave Ethril a hug. He had just met her that day, but she was important person and would continue to be so long as she was with Ciel. She meant just as much to him as anyone else he'd known for several years. "But you're right... it is getting late.." He sent Ciel a sad look and twiddled his thumbs.

Ciel picked him up again, holding him so that his buttocks sat on his arms. "I promise I won't stay away for so long next time. But you know we have rules anyway. The best I can do is give you a hug a right now, so make it a good one, oui?"

Patrick sighed and wrapped his arms around Ciel's neck then. When he was picked up it was much easier to be closer to the Sprite. He pressed their cheeks together and squeezed Ciel as close as he could, even wrapping his tail around the pink teen's arm. "Do you really promise?"

"I really promise," Ciel laughed setting him back down. "But go home now. Patrice would try to kill me if you stayed out any longer."

"I'm not a kid!" Patrick huffed. But Ciel was right. Patrice really didn't trust anyone since their parent's had left, and keeping him out was not a way to get on her good side. "I'll go though.." He pouted, giving the Dragon one more hug before fluttering away after his goodbyes.

Ciel sighed rather sadly watching him go. Turning to Ethril he asked, "Well, shall we go then? Or did you want to do some sight-seeing?"
Back to top Go down
Ethril

PostSubject: Re: After School Swim!   Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:57 pm

"yes, thank you so much Patrick" Ethril said with a big grin as she hugged her newest friend lovingly. Because of him and Ciel she finally knew things she'd been craving to know for so long. She had a better idea of who her mother was and what the light clan was like.

Ethril waved a little sadly as she watched Patrick go. She knew she would see him again and soon, but it still made her sad. Ethril felt as if she'd grown closer to both fae, even in such a short amount of time. "Let's go ahead and head to your place." Ethril smiled tiredly. "It's been a long day and feel completely wiped out." She hadn't had a day as busy as this in awhile and her nerves felt fried. If she were any more tired she'd be curled up on the round sleeping right about now.

"Maybe we can go sight seeing this weekend when we have more time to enjoy everything." The school schedule intrigued Ethril; go to school five days and get two days off. It seemed a little unreasonable to make people to to school five days in a row. Then again back at home someone her age was apprenticed already and working while they learned about their trade.
Back to top Go down
Ciel

PostSubject: Re: After School Swim!   Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:11 pm

"Alright then." Things had calmed down with night settling in, so Ciel figured it would be quicker to simply carry Ethril back to his knothole. He flew with her cradled in his arms princess-style to the other end of the Fair hideout. It was only a few minutes, ten at the most, and he was all too excited to bathe and sleep.

Once inside the hole of the tall tree, he set her down. "Well... yeah... This is where I live," he said blushing a bit. He kept a stern face though so as not to appear infantile. He pointed out several of the important structures. The bed which had been fashioned from feathers and wheat with pillows of cotton was the most prominent since it sat in the middle of the open room. He had various other trinkets taking up space on the walls. A shard of glass served as a mirror, and there was a small collection of various twigs used for several different kinds of activities. There was a table off to the side with tiny stools carved from the same wood set around it. He had some coins and bottle caps spread around as well. They covered the entire floor in what looked like a mix-n-match carpet.

"There is more," he admitted, "but I'm pretty sure you only need the bed right now. There's a tiny pond out back that I'll be using, and you're more than welcome to it if you so desire. I can show you the other parts of my home later or in the morning before school if you want."
Back to top Go down
Ethril

PostSubject: Re: After School Swim!   Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:53 am

Ethril blushed as she felt herself picked up and carried through the air. She'd hadn't had someone else carry her like this since she was a young child, before she had learned to fly. It was...comforting. Her heart beat faster and she couldn't help the smile that spread over her lips. Ciel really was very much a gentleman.

Ethril looked around while smiling. "Definitely better then my room!" She said as she looked back over at Ciel. It looked nicer and more lived in then her room back at Fascino's. It even looked more lived in their her room back at Sistra's. Ethril thought about that for a moment. To be honest she'd been adventuring so much the past few years that she hadn't even had time to find her own place. She was almost old enough to finally go out and start her own home. She had a few places in mind, but until she was done here at the academy wouldn't be able to go and start building.

"If I could at least wash my paws, that would be great. Not wearing shoes tends to make the bottom of my paws a bit dirty." Ethril said with an embarrassed smile. She did feel a bit dirty, but she'd taken a quick shower before going to dinner while she was getting ready to go. Ethril glanced down at her paws and frowned. She'd also need to trim her claws sometime in the next couple days. It wouldn't do to accidentally cut someone.

"I can wait though!" Ethril said with a blush and smile. She'd wait until Ciel was done.
Back to top Go down
Ciel

PostSubject: Re: After School Swim!   Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:23 am

"I won't be long then." Ciel smiled to himself as he left Ethril to her business. She could make herself as home while he washed up. He didn't like the tight feeling that the pool water left on his skin, and it had only gotten worse when he reverted to his normal size.

There were stairs that he'd carved over the years leading down to the little pond, but the sooner the better. He was far too happy to fall gracelessly down to the ground and race around to the other side of the tree. He'd long since made sure to put up something to keep the frogs at bay, and there weren't many fish in the pond. The ones that were there had learned to live peacefully with his people anyway.

Ciel left his tiny attire at the bank and slid into the water. He could already feel the chemicals and grit coming off and rinsing out of his hair as he sank in down to his nose. It wouldn't take long before he was clean enough to leave.

He blew a few bubbles around himself to speed up the process a bit while he rubbed at his body with his hands. He ruffled his fingers in his hair to make sure it got it all out before surfacing completely. He splashed some water on the top half of his face sighed. It was nice to be clean.

He stepped out, with his hair still wet and stood on the bank of the pond. He did several quick mini-whirlwinds and decided he was dry enough to get dressed again. His hair was damp enough that it was somewhat straight, but that wasn't a problem. His home was warm enough to finish the job for him. He flew back up to the knothole and pushed aside his thin curtain over the entrance.

"It's all yours, dearest," he said with a smile. "There are stairs back there that you can use."
Back to top Go down
Ethril

PostSubject: Re: After School Swim!   Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:42 am

Ethril rubbed her arm as she waited for Ciel to get back. The silence around her allowed her time to think. Ethril frowned slightly as once again she was going over all of the days events one by one. 'I need to meditate soon.' Ethril thought as she rubbed the jewel on her forehead. She had a few questions for the goddess and she wanted answers. What she had learned today had been helpful, but more questions seemed to pop up in her mind. Why had she found Ciel now of all times? She was only here because the elders thought she needed to get away for awhile to move past Shadow's death.

Ethril growled in irritation as she looked at the mark on her arm. She would get answers from the goddess this time, no matter what. Ethril glanced around wondering how long Ciel would take. She sighed and sat down in the middle of the floor and focused on relaxing. There wasn't a better time like the present when it came to meditating. Slowly she felt her heart beat slower and her breathing became so shallow that it almost stopped. A soft and gentle glow encompassed her as she tried to still her mind enough to ask the questions that plagued her.

Time was lost to Ethril as she felt her mind finally calm enough for her to focus. When Ethril tried to reach out for the mother goddess, she felt resistance. It was like the goddess was purposefully staying out of reach to her. Ethril frowned slightly as she tried again. The resistance was still there and it irritated her. With a sigh she stopped trying to contact the goddess.

Ciel's voice woke Ethril from her meditation and she blinked several times to reorient herself to her surroundings. "Oh, thank you." Ethril smiled and stood up, heading for the stairs. She followed them down quickly until she was finally at the pond. Ethril glanced around and then carefully stepped into the water. Having already washed before dinner she only needed to wash off her paws.

Seeing that she was alone, she unwrapped her wings from around her torso and relaxed them. With a smile she began rubbing the dirt off of the pads of her paws. When they were finally clean she dipped her wings into the water and went about checking the membrane for any inconsistencies. Satisfied with both her wings and her paws she wrapped her wings back around herself and then went back up the stairs.

"Thank you Ciel." Ethril said with a warm smile when she returned.
Back to top Go down
Ciel

PostSubject: Re: After School Swim!   Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:49 am

"Not at all," Ciel replied as she reentered the main room of his abode. Having dipped into his food stash, he'd been stuffing his face again while she was gone. He was pretty sure the aching he'd felt really was just radiating from her because he had absolutely no problem eating several of the berries he kept in the coolest part of the tree.

He was sitting in the middle of his round bed when she came in. Like a good host, he held one out to her. Blueberry. "Do you want some?" he asked. At their current size, it was about the size of her head. Some was all anyone needed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After School Swim!   

Back to top Go down

After School Swim!
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next