Share | 

After School Swim!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Ethril

PostSubject: After School Swim!   Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:28 pm

Time: 4:00pm

'Finally done!' Ethril thought to herself as she slipped into the girl's locker room. Her first day of school had finally come to an end and she wanted to enjoy some of the facilities that Fascino had shown her around campus. The first of which being the pool. She couldn't remember the last time she'd gone swimming! 'Too bad I have to wear this.' She thought as she pulled the two piece bathing suit out of the shoulder bag that Fascino had given her. It was a lovely blue color, much to her distaste, with neck ties and back ties on the top part so her wings wouldn't get in the way. The bottom part of the bikini was simple enough although a tad on the small side. The back of the bottom half would sit snuggling under the base of her tail.

'If I had it my way, I'd wear nothing at all...' Ethril thought as she went into one of the stalls and changed out of her school uniform and into the bathing suit. With a last minute thought, she also tied up her hair into a bun. "There; all ready." Ethril said to herself with a grin. With one last cursory glance at herself in one of the mirrors, she stuffed her bag into an empty locker and half skipped out of the locker room.

The pool was empty at this time of day and she was glad for it. She'd get the chance to soak her wings and tail for a few minutes without any comments or questions. Ethril had had enough of people asking her questions all day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ethril-dragon.deviantart.com/
Ciel

PostSubject: Re: After School Swim!   Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:36 pm

Ciel landed with a slight tap as he touched the concrete outside of the large indoor pool. "Ah," he sighed, letting his hair solidify back into it's threadlike state. "I can't wait to just relax a bit. Such a hectic day with all the braiding.."

His first few days hadn't been bad. He'd made quite a few friends, and he even enjoyed most of his classes. But school is still school, and he couldn't wait to just dip into the refreshing water that the Academy offered. He slid into the boys locker room so that he could change into his swimsuit. Quite honestly, he hated the thing, but he didn't have the energy to go out and find another.

It was a pair of normal trunks, blue and white like his uniform, but for some reason he'd missed the large frog print down on the left thigh. "Awful beast..." he said to himself and stashed his clothes away and left the dressing room.

He was rather surprised to see someone else there rather than out with friends like most people he'd met that day.

Last edited by Ciel on Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.formspring.me/landiddy
Ethril

PostSubject: Re: After School Swim!   Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:45 pm

Ethril didn't notice Ciel right away as she walked carefully to the edge of the pool; the claws on her paws clicking against the tile and cement floor of the pool. She hummed softly to herself as she gently sat down at the edge of the pool and swung her feet into the water. Ethril grinned to herself as she was glad to feel that the water wasn't too cold. She lifted herself slightly off of the edge and dumped herself into the water creating a slight splash.

Ethril was giggling when she surfaced, the feel of water encasing her wings was always pleasant. With another giggle she dove under the water and began swimming against the bottom of the pool, her wings flapping partially under the water and her tail acting as a rudder. After a few minutes of this she finally surfaced and took a deep breath. Being used to shallow breathing due to high altitudes it was easy for her to hold her breath for several minutes at a time.

It was then that Ethril finally realized that someone else was indeed there. "Oh! H-Hi Ciel!" Ethril exclaimed as she unconsciously ducked a little more under the surface of the water. She really did not appreciate her bathing suit that much.
Back to top Go down
Ciel

PostSubject: Re: After School Swim!   Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:51 pm

"Haha~ Bonjour, mon ami! Enjoying yourself, are you?" He tossed his towel onto a nearby bench and sat at the edge of the pool. Leaning in a bit to personalize their conversation, his hair threatened to dip into the water. He angrily knocked it back with a quick flip of the wrist.

He wasn't looking forward to the obnoxious process of getting it practical for water activities. Ignoring the task for the moment though, he kicked his feet a bit as he talked to his friend.

"Why aren't you out on the town this fine afternoon, hm?"

Last edited by Ciel on Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ethril

PostSubject: Re: After School Swim!   Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:58 pm

Ethril blushed and reached up to push a stray strand of hair behind one of his ears. Although she had no idea what he had said in French, except for Bonjour, the words made her blush. She swam over to the side of the pool where he sat and floated near him. "Well I don't really know anyone besides you and Feli so far. So I wouldn't know what to do if I went into town." Ethril laughed over her inadequate knowledge of daily activities.

"Everything is so different here." Ethril continued as she rested her arms on the edge of the pool. Her wings sank into the water and she relaxed them completely. "No hunters to avoid, no demons to fight, no adventuring for months on end. Back home when I went into town it was to check the bounty lists and to buy supplies."

Ethril looked up at Ciel and smiled warmly. She really did like his hair; it made him look very nice.

Last edited by Ethril Dragon on Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ciel

PostSubject: Re: After School Swim!   Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:04 pm

"Quite true indeed. No frogs. No cats... It's all rather quiet here." It was weird for someone else to touch his hair so close to his face, so Ciel rubbed at the area behind his ear a bit. He could still feel her fingers there.

"Might I join you in the water, madame?" he asked politely with that French charm he always carried. "It'll take me a few minutes to get ready anyway, so you could stretch a bit more or do some laps I suppose." He furrowed his brow to think about it.

"Or you could say 'no' as well." A chuckle escaped from his crooked smile as he looked down at her waiting for a response.

Last edited by Ciel on Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ethril

PostSubject: Re: After School Swim!   Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:10 pm

Ethril noticed him rubbing his ear and she smiled in apology. "Sorry if I get too close sometimes. Dragons are family oriented and I kinda miss mine. We're always hugging and being close." Fascino had warned her that other races weren't as 'touchy feely' as her clan was. He had told her she'd have to be careful about not invading other people's personal space.

"Sure come on in!" Ethril said as she pushed away from the side of the pool. She slinked into the water from her side and then surfaced again. If the pool were a lot deeper she'd feel comfortable transforming. But as it was it was just too shallow.

As she waited Ethril ducked back under water and sat on the bottom. Her third set of eyelids covered over her eyes to protect them from the water. She looked up from where she sat and watched Ciel from under the water. Ethril grinned as she waited, being under water felt a lot like flying.
Back to top Go down
Ciel

PostSubject: Re: After School Swim!   Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:19 pm

Ciel sighed as he got up to start his ridiculous ritual. First he went cloud, the majority of his hair changing into an airy state. It helped with lift and also greatly reduced any friction or entanglement when he was airborne.

Before he left the floor though, he called out to his friend underwater. "It's not that you can't touch my hair, mon cher! Ears are just very sensitive to my people!"

He figured she couldn't hear him anyway and felt his face trying to turn red in embarrassment. He beat it down before his face even tinged pink. Ciel wiggled his fingers a big and pushed off slowly, letting his feet do the thrusting for once. After he made it into the air, he pulled a ribbon from his pocket and tied it as tightly as he could around the portion of his hair that was still solid.

Then, ever so carefully, he started manipulating the pink, sparkling cloud behind him. As he got further down the coil, he was able to speed up, making what looked like a cylinder. In order to read the length of his hair though, he had to propel himself backward in a slow circle. When he made it to the end, he solidified as fast as he could, careful not to hit the ground too hard, to keep his hair in place. He grabbed it at the end and called Ethril once more.

"Might I take you up on your offer of a hair tie? I much prefer a bun to this in the water!"

Last edited by Ciel on Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ethril

PostSubject: Re: After School Swim!   Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:25 pm

Ethril could hear just fine in the water and she was glad that he wasn't mad at her. 'No touching his ears, got it.' Ethril thought to herself as she watched the blurry version of Ciel as he worked on his hair. She was mystified by the entire process and surfaced slowly so she could see it in better detail. His hair was so shiny in that cloud form and she wished she could pet it over and over. Her dragon instincts for hoarding began to prickle her senses some and she almost went into a hypnotic state just watching Ciel's hair.

"huh?" His question pulled Ethril to her senses and she blushed a bright red as she realized she had be staring intently at his hair. Oh the curses of being a young dragon who was still building up her treasure. "Oh sure! Here take my extra one!" Ethril said as she reached up to her hair. She'd tied up her hair and then used a second tie to bun it. Her hair wasn't as long or as full as Ciel's so she wasn't worried about it getting wet.

Ethril swam over to the edge and then half lifted herself out of the water to hand the hair tie up to Ciel. "Here you go!" She grinned as she held it out to him.
Back to top Go down
Ciel

PostSubject: Re: After School Swim!   Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:33 pm

"Ah, merci a thousand times." He made quick work of coiling his hair around itself and then tying it off. He'd never used a ribbon and a normal tie at the same time, but he quite liked it.

He sat down once more, still not wanting to get in yet. This time he crossed his legs. Rather curious about what had happened earlier, Ciel had to ask a burning question.

"Feel free to ignore, my dear, but why did you zone out so much just now? I know it's a silly thing I have to do, but it's never mesmerized anyone before." He smiled to show that there was no malice in his question.

"And when I get in, dearest, would you care to see a trick?"
Back to top Go down
Ethril

PostSubject: Re: After School Swim!   Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:38 pm

Ethril continued to smile happily as her new friend took the hair tie and bunned up his hair. She put her arms back on the edge of the pool and rested her wings below the water. It felt so good not to have to keep them up all the time. "Well um...you see..." Ethril stuttered and blushed crimson as she tried to explain why she had zoned out. "I'm still a really young dragon...and I'm still building up my treasure." She looked away in embarrassment. "Your hair was really sparkly just now and sparkly and shiny things tend to um...hypnotize me I guess. Mum says I'll grow out of it in a few years."

It was really hard to admit she hadn't grown out of that phase of her life yet. Most of the others her age had. It didn't help that she had very little in her hoard so far where as most of her friends back home had a ton of stuff. "It's not just shiny things either. I'd also hoard sweets and honey if I had the chance. Things that give dragon's comfort are what we hoard..." Ethril laughed and rubbed the back of her head in embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Ciel

PostSubject: Re: After School Swim!   Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:51 pm

Ciel laughed heartily for the first time that day. "Mon dieu! You don't say? Dearest, you must know!" He got down on his belly to be at eye level with her. "I've got a collection of sweets back home and a hoard of my own. Fish scales actually... Because they are sparkly and have a rainbow sheen!"

He was happy that he'd found someone he had so much in common with. Back home, he would probably be teased about his scaly hoard, and no one paid that much attention to his hair at all. It felt great to be appreciated by someone other than a childhood friend.

"It's amazing how much we have in common, mon ami~ But I digress! Allow me to show you this trick of mine."
A devilish twinkle shone in his eyes as he rose up from the floor. At the edge of the pool, he stood with his heels together. Taking a deep breath, he bent at the knees in what looked like a plié. But instead of raising a leg or just straightening again, he sprang into the air, using his arms as propellers to twist himself. When he reached the peak of his jump, his hands came together above him.

There was a visible cocoon of air around Ciel as he came back down and dipped into the pool. Because of the drill like motion, there was surprisingly no splash. He smiled to himself as he skimmed the bottom of the pool. To avoid hitting the wall, however, he had to come up. At his furthest from Ethril, Ciel threw himself out of the water.

He hovered for a bit and shouted, "Look! I'm still dry!" He flew back over quickly and stopped just in front of her. "It makes racing so wonderfully easy," he said before stopping his thrusts and splashing into the pool for real.

Last edited by Ciel on Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:47 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ethril

PostSubject: Re: After School Swim!   Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:57 pm

Ethril grinned excitedly as he told her about his hoard. "I have a few fish scales too! Though I guess their not really fish scales since I got them off of a sea monster. They're this beautiful aquamarine color that actually turns purple if you turn the scale a certain way!" She'd gotten it while adventuring the first month she'd left home. That had been a very eventful month for her. "A bee keeper friend of mine sends me tons of honey every month as thanks for getting rid of a demon for him." She was very proud of her honey hoard. Ethril could never have enough honey.

"I'm excited to see this trick!" Ethril grinned as she pulled herself up and out of the pool to sit on the edge. She wanted a good view of her friend's trick after all! She grinned as Ciel stood and then jumped. She felt the air change around her and she was amazed to watch the cocoon form around Ciel. Once he surfaced again she clapped happily.

"That was amazing Ciel! I've never seen Air magic like that before!" She herself could do air magic, but only a little bit. Her primary element was light like her mum. "Wanna see a trick of mine?"
Back to top Go down
Ciel

PostSubject: Re: After School Swim!   Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:01 pm

Ciel grinned at his friend's reaction. "I would love to see a trick of yours, mon cher! He raised himself up next to her, still dripping since he'd finally allowed himself to get wet. The only way he could dry quickly was to blow the moisture off. That would make him cold though, and it WAS the pool. You're supposed to get wet.

"And that sea monster scale sounds tres belle! I'd love to see it some day!"

Last edited by Ciel on Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ethril

PostSubject: Re: After School Swim!   Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:10 pm

Ethril stood up and grinned. "I have it back at Fascino's house. Since I have a safe place for it here I brought my hoard with me. Usually when I go adventuring I leave my hoard with Sistra." Ethril closed her eyes and took several deep and calming breaths. This would take all of her concentration. "My dad's a crystal dragon." She said softly and calmly. "Crystal dragons can master the four primary elements. I'll never be able too, but I do have some talent." She grinned and opened her eyes. She took a step forward and concentrated on her feet.

The moment her feet touched the water, the water lifted and surrounded her paws holding her in place. "I can create fire by combining light and air. I can't create water, but I can manipulate it." And with that she lifted her hands and spread her fingers. For a moment nothing happened. Then the water began to swirl and tendrils of it lifted into the air. The tendrils twined together in the air and slowly began to take form.

Ethril winced slightly as she remembered the last time she'd performed this spell. It had been on the day she'd met Shadow...With a sad smile, she waved her hand and the water formed into a miniature dragon. The water dragon rippled smoothly and hovered above the pool. The water level had dropped some, but otherwise nothing had changed. With a giggle she looked over at Ciel and the water dragon flew over to him. It tilted its head in curiosity as it looked over Ciel.
Back to top Go down
Ciel

PostSubject: Re: After School Swim!   Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:17 pm

Ciel was amazed. River could do water and ice magic, but he'd never seen something like this before.

When the little dragon approached him, he gasped and pulled his head back a bit. It wasn't too long before he remembered that it was just made of water though and giggled at himself. He blew at it a bit to see what would happen. Before he could gauge the tiny creatures reaction, he noticed something about it.

"Miss Ethril.. this doesn't look like you dear," he said turning to her. "Is this someone else you know?" He didn't want her to feel uncomfortable, so he continued to occupy himself with the rippling little creation.
Back to top Go down
Ethril

PostSubject: Re: After School Swim!   Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:26 pm

Ethril grinned as Ciel examined the little water dragon. If there had been more water she would have attempted to make it a little bigger. But as it was she didn't want to risk the pool too much. Make a summon too big and you run the risk of the spell collapsing. Ethril turned slowly, the water around her paws making movement a little difficult. She had to be in constant contact with water for this spell to work.

She giggled as the little water dragon seemed to sneeze, the water making up its snout rippling from where Ciel had blown at it. As long as she poured power into the little dragon, it would mirror a portion of her memories or personality.

Ethril hadn't expected Ciel to notice the features of the water dragon and his question caught her off guard. Ethril's eyes went wide and her concentration broke. The little water dragon fell back into the pool as a wave of water and Ethril eeped as she too fell into the water. Ethril was glad she'd fallen into the water, at least now Ciel wouldn't notice the tears in her eyes. She swam back to the edge of the pool and pulled herself out.

"There was this mage back home that I adventured with...he was mostly human with some phoenix blood in him." Ethril rubbed her arm and looked down at her feet. "He had a elemental summon that took the form of a fire dragon. I...He..." Ethril felt the tears roll down her cheeks. Casting this spell had been a bad idea. She wasn't ready for this!
Back to top Go down
Ciel

PostSubject: Re: After School Swim!   Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:34 pm

"Mon dieu! Je suis tellement désolé! S'il vous plaît pardonnez-moi, mon cher! C'était un accident, je le promets!"

Ciel was aware that Ethril didn't know French, but he sincerely hoped that his words still reached her as he moved in as quickly as he could to hug her. He was careful to go around her neck as to avoid hurting or pinning her wings down.

"Don't cry, dearest, please," he cooed, petting her head. "Désolé..."

(((((this means: My god! I am so sorry! Please forgive me, my dear! It was an accident, I promise!..... and then Sorry... at the end :T)))))
Back to top Go down
Ethril

PostSubject: Re: After School Swim!   Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:42 pm

Ethril felt the tears roll down her cheeks. Once she'd started crying though, she just couldn't stop. When Shadow had died she'd given into her grief and had wandered aimlessly for days without food or water. Her heart had been completely shattered. And then the goddess had come to her and told her to go back to the Forest elves to heal. She hadn't cried since. Now though, Ethril felt like she could.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry!" She whispered between her sobs. "I haven't told anyone about what happened. Not even Sistra and I tell her everything!" Ethril's voice was soft and she was shaking from trying to control her sobs. Why was she even telling Ciel all of this? She barely knew him! She hiccuped and buried her face into Ciel's chest. It was a good thing she was small for her age. "He wasn't supposed to die! Why did he run ahead? I told him we shouldn't have gone into the ruins!"

The entire memory flooded back into her mind and it was all she could see. Them walking towards the old ruins, her telling Shadow they should turn back, him running ahead with his laugh, and then him screaming. Ethril remembered rushing forward and being attacked by dragon hunters. She remembered being so enraged she'd slaughtered them all. And then she remembered seeing Shadow being stabbed through the heart. His soul was ripped out and shattered right in front of her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ciel

PostSubject: Re: After School Swim!   Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:51 pm

"No, no, dear," Ciel whispered to her. "It's alright. If you want to cry, then please do. If you want to vent, go ahead. I won't judge you."

He twisted back and forth slightly to simulate a rocking motion after she had burrowed into his chest, still patting and rubbing her head. He'd used it often back home and figured that now was more the time than ever to use it. He didn't want his friend to feel so heart broken. She was visibly shattered, and he felt at fault. He was not going to deny her any outlet of her feelings.

"And you don't have to tell me a thing if you don't want. Honestly. I sincerely apologize for even mentioning it."

Last edited by Ciel on Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ethril

PostSubject: Re: After School Swim!   Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:59 pm

Slowly Ethril was able to calm down. The rocking motion helped her relax and her eyes began to feel heavy. It was how Sistra used to calm her down when she'd had tantrums growing up. After awhile Ethril sighed and she felt the tears dry up. "Thanks Ciel..." Ethril whispered softly, her voice revealing for a moment how much sorrow and loneliness she had pent up inside of her.

Ethril closed her eyes and enjoyed being held for the first time in months. After Shadow had died she had distanced herself from most physical contact, a feat that went against every instinct inside of her. She wasn't lying when she had said dragons were family oriented. She should have gone to Sistra and the others for comfort, but she hadn't. Ethril should have allowed herself to mourn fully, but she hadn't. She actually felt better now and able to talk. "Shadow was a good guy you know? I guess what I'm really sad about is that he'll never get the chance to be reborn. I'll never see him in his next life." when a soul is destroyed, a person could not be reborn.

"I look back at what happened and I blame myself. I should have been aggressive in telling him we shouldn't go into the ruins. I should have gotten to him faster. I should have saved him somehow." Ethril sighed but she didn't feel the overwhelming sorry that had crashed over her earlier. She felt more tired and...relieved to be able to talk to someone.
Back to top Go down
Ciel

PostSubject: Re: After School Swim!   Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:07 pm

"I see..." Ciel nodded and rubbed at her neck, moving his other arm to her back in order to do so now that she'd stopped crying and trembling.

He'd spent most of his life learning how to help people, and he never really needed to be taught. Emotions were something he just understood. And the instinct was stronger the closer he was to the person. Strangely, Ethril was one of the strongest he'd felt in a while. Scary for having just met earlier that day.

Ciel stopped for a moment to ponder that. It wasn't odd for fair folk to make friends quickly.. and she had said that dragons were very family oriented. Maybe they were just a quick race to build relationships as well. He pushed these thoughts back though and kept his attention on the task at hand.

"Won't you tell me about him?" he asked. He was very careful to gauge her motions up until then. It was obviously a very touchy subject, and he certainly didn't want to overstep his boundaries again.

Last edited by Ciel on Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ethril

PostSubject: Re: After School Swim!   Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:17 pm

Ethril felt a lot better by now, her emotions being kick started by her instincts. A dragon learned at a very young age not to leave your defenses down. There were too many dragon hunters in the world and being overly emotional could mean your death. She smiled sadly and began thinking about all the good things about Shadow and their adventures together.

"I'd been adventuring for about a month before I met him," Her best memory of him, the one Ethril treasured the most, was when she had first met Shadow. "I stopped by an Inn for the night and there he was, gambling with a water dragon and another human." Ethril giggled softly. "He won everything, his luck was always amazing that way. I was at the bar and he came and sat down next to me. You know what his first words to me were?" Ethril tilted her head to look up at Ciel instead of into his chest. "I like your hair." She laughed at that. Ethril laughed so hard she brought tears to her eyes. "I was so stunned that I didn't know how to reply. He left the Inn and a couple hours later I went out for a midnight stroll."

Ethril sighed softly. "I decided to go for a swim in the nearby lake and well..." Ethril blushed. "I didn't want to get my clothes wet so I took them off. When I came out of the water he was standing there. I'm not sure if he fainted from shock or because of how hard I hit him." Ethril smirked happily at that memory. "After that we got to talking and he summoned his fire dragon. I summoned that water dragon you saw and we...danced through them." Ethril sighed at the memory of the two dragons, fire and water, soaring through the sky never being able to touch but constantly moving together.

"After that we just...traveled together. We never asked each other it just kinda happened."
Back to top Go down
Ciel

PostSubject: Re: After School Swim!   Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:31 pm

Ciel sucked his teeth and sighed. "Tres belle.. An ethereal touch is one to be treasured. Always reaching but never completely closing that distance... It's the perseverance that makes it so wonderful.. He does sound like an amazing person."

Another sigh escaped the pink man. He had become listless listening to the engaging story that Ethril told him. It seemed that everyone could make a spectacle of their love except for him.

Even his best friend, River could do it. She wasn't even with Scotty yet, but she spoke as if they were destined to be. A true fire and ice relationship. Never mind the fact that they were both already betrothed. She was sure that she would end up with that love of her life.

He wasn't too sad about that though. It merely meant that he was true to his life's vocation. A relationship was something he wasn't allowed to have until he completed that duty. And people were supposed to be happy. He just had to wait a bit longer for his. Luckily, it would be no more than three years, no less than one. Besides, he could still have feelings for people.

He smiled, remembering where he was. "And of course he liked you hair, mon cher. It's the loveliest I've seen."

Last edited by Ciel on Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ethril

PostSubject: Re: After School Swim!   Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:38 pm

Ethril blushed at that statement and unconsciously reached up to touch her now dry hair. "I-It's not that nice! You should see my mum's, it's the most beautiful and vibrant gold ever! And it has such life to it; even when she flies! Mine is so flat and dull!" Ethril clenched her hair in her hands and looked away from Ciel. Even next to him her hair was so plain. It had been darker when she had been younger and Sistra told her it would lighten as she got older...but right now it was so icky.

Ethril smiled and giggled. She'd had this debate about her hair with almost everyone she knew. Why people thought her hair was nice was beyond her. She continued to smile as she gave Ciel a warm and happy hug to thank him. "You know that's my true name right?" She said in an after thought. "Dragons have two names. Their given name and their true name that gives them power." She winked. "My true name is Ethereal."

She grinned and touched the tip of Ciel's nose lightly. "And by your definition you should treasure my touch!" Ethril was just being silly now, but she felt a lot better! Why wouldn't she have fun now that she felt better?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After School Swim!   

Back to top Go down

After School Swim!
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next