OC Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OC Academy

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Before School research

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ethril

Before School research Empty
PostSubject: Before School research   Before School research I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 12:32 pm

Time: 5:30am

The morning had started out rough enough what with Ethril complaining about her new school uniform and then trying to skip school. Fascino sighed as he carried the large and ancient tome to the study desk he often frequented in the early morning hours before school even started. As gently as he could, he opened the cover of the faded and rough book. This was it, the book he'd placed an order for all those months ago. With this knowledge he would be able to successfully create permanent doorway in the shield protecting the forest his people were from.

Fascino placed his reading glasses gingerly on his face and then with a well manicured finger he began skimming through the first pages of the ancient tome. It would take him maybe a week or two to read through the giant book completely as well as translate the various spells and text written within it. A small smile spread over his lips as he fully immersed himself within his research.
Back to top Go down
http://ethril-dragon.deviantart.com/
Azu-Nyaa

Azu-Nyaa

PostSubject: Re: Before School research   Before School research I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 10:25 am

Azu came in, greeting Fascino. "Good morning sir!!" she yelled excitedly. "I'm ready to be tested!" She found a chair and sat on it.
Back to top Go down
Ethril

PostSubject: Re: Before School research   Before School research I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 5:39 pm

Fascino looked up from the large book and sighed. Yet another student he'd scheduled to test; how could he have forgotten? "Welcome welcome Miss Azu, please keep your voice down this is a library." He said sternly as he stood up and reached into one of the pouches tucked into his belts. "Testing is quick and painless so we should be done in no time at all." He said as his fingers came in contact with what he was looking for.

Out of his belt pouch Fascino pulled out a single crystal wrapped in what looked like a crystal wire. He held it out for Azu to take. "Hold this and think of the something that has great meaning for you. It can be a happy memory, someone you care about, or something that want to accomplish more then anything else. Hold that thought in your mind and if you have magic talent, this crystal with glow."

"If you have magic talent then we'll test for power alignment in class along with what your power focus is." Fascino explained calmly.
Back to top Go down
Azu-Nyaa

Azu-Nyaa

PostSubject: Re: Before School research   Before School research I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 1:06 pm

Azu took the crystal in her hands. She closed her eyes and thought..

Azu thought about her friend Kitty. Kitty was the person she's known the longest. She was the person she could talk to and laugh with, roll her eyes at, and just be herself. She looked up to her. She loved Kitty as a sister.

After a while of thinking it, Azu opened her eyes. To her amazement, the crystal glowed.
Back to top Go down
Ethril

PostSubject: Re: Before School research   Before School research I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 12:00 am

Fascino watched silently as slowly the crystal began to glow. He leaned against the desk that he was sitting at and waited for Azu to open her eyes to see the glow herself. Once she had done so he spoke up. "Congratulations Miss Azu, you have magical talent," Fascino said as he carefully took back the crystal and slid it back into his belt pouch. "Stop by the office to register for my magic class. We'll cover the basics and other testing during class later today."

Fascino checked his pocket watch for the time. It was barely past 6am. "If you haven't had breakfast the cafeteria should be open by now." It wouldn't do for a student to come into his class hungry. If a person was hungry while performing magic for the first time they had a high chance of fainting.
Back to top Go down
Azu-Nyaa

Azu-Nyaa

PostSubject: Re: Before School research   Before School research I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 1:12 am

Azu nodded. "Thank you for testing me, Sir!" She smiled happily. She jumped off the chair, ignoring the "Do not make loud noises in the library" rule and walked out of the library.

before leaving, she looked back at Fascino. "Thanks," she said yet again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Before School research   Before School research I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Before School research
Page 1 of 1