OC Academy

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Academy Grounds: Near the Elementary Building

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rogue

PostSubject: Academy Grounds: Near the Elementary Building   Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:44 pm

Rogue was out, taking a night walk. He couldn't sleep, although he never was the best sleeper, since he WAS part bat. He was reading a script from a play while walking, most likely one his parents had when they were in theater arts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay Iwasaki

PostSubject: Re: Academy Grounds: Near the Elementary Building   Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:27 pm

Jay was out exploring the campus. It was another restless night. It was a full moon and instinctive traits would take over. He had to control them while at school. He needed air and these nightly walks helped to clear his head.

He noticed a younger boy walking by himself.

"Hey!" he called out "Shouldn't ya be back at your room? I'm pretty sure this place is safe and all, but it's also late."

Aren't they supposed to monitor the younger buildings? Jay thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lonewolf325.deviantart.com/
Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Academy Grounds: Near the Elementary Building   Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:18 am

Rogue looked up from the script, slightly startled that someone beside him was out this late.
"Oh...I would be, but I can't sleep tonight." he replied with. "It's kind of a thing with me, I always need to do something to relax myself and then I can sleep."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay Iwasaki

PostSubject: Re: Academy Grounds: Near the Elementary Building   Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:42 am

Jay titled his head a bit in confusion. "You can't sleep tonight? Why is that?"

The boy seemed no older than 12, but he couldn't be sure. "What's your name?"

Back to top Go down
Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Academy Grounds: Near the Elementary Building   Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:23 pm

"Oh....I'm Thomas, but most people call me Rogue. And as for why I'm out here...it's some biological thing, or insomia..." Rogue never would flat-out explain why he did have some form of biological insomia.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay Iwasaki

PostSubject: Re: Academy Grounds: Near the Elementary Building   Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:30 pm

"Hey Thomas" He stuck out his hand, trying to be friendly, "I'm Jay."

Jay nodded at the mention on insomnia, he got like that every so often. "Ahh, I'm sorry dude. What helps me if I can't sleep or I'm just restless is just layin' down in a great big field and just starin' up at the night sky."
Back to top Go down
Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Academy Grounds: Near the Elementary Building   Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:17 am

Rogue shook his hand shyly, since he rarely talked to someone older than him except for his brother.
"For me, it's reading scripts or sheet music. I never really know why, it's just something I need to read or I can't sleep."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay Iwasaki

PostSubject: Re: Academy Grounds: Near the Elementary Building   Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:30 am

"Whatever you gotta do. Gotta be careful out here at night though." He began to sound like his own older brother.

"We have the woods to worry about, and whatever lives within them. Though, whatever lives in them, probably stay outside of the schools gates." Jay's home was in the woods, it got creepy at night. You never knew what was out there.

"What scrip are you reading anyway?" He didn't know too many plays, but it didnt hurt to ask.
Back to top Go down
Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Academy Grounds: Near the Elementary Building   Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:41 am

"Oh, the script? It's some old draft my mom was working on but never finished. She kind of made it like a combination of The Odyssey and Romeo and Juliet, if you ask me. Mom never named it, but I usually call it something like The Rose...I don't know, why, though." Of course, Rogue could go on for hours about how good the play is and such, but he didn't want to stay out later than he usually did to go to sleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay Iwasaki

PostSubject: Re: Academy Grounds: Near the Elementary Building   Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:29 pm

"Oh wow, your mom must be a talented writer. I bet it's a awesome read." Jay said with a smile

"Did it ever make it to the stage?" Jay asked out of curiosity. It sounded like something that would be popular.
Back to top Go down
Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Academy Grounds: Near the Elementary Building   Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:11 am

"Yeah, she had good playwriting skills..." Rogue started, but caught himself from going on about the numerous ones she also did. He then decided to answer the question.
"It sort of did. A performing group bought a copy of the script and finished it for their new play season, since it wasn't completed. I'm just glad someone actually performed it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay Iwasaki

PostSubject: Re: Academy Grounds: Near the Elementary Building   Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:21 pm

"I bet it was an awesome performance" Jay said with a slight smile.

Jay never went to see a play and wasn't too interested in theater but he really respected the actors and writers.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Academy Grounds: Near the Elementary Building   

Back to top Go down

Academy Grounds: Near the Elementary Building
Page 1 of 1