OC Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OC Academy

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introducing Myself

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rogue

Rogue

Introducing Myself Empty
PostSubject: Introducing Myself   Introducing Myself I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 6:04 am

So, I'm introducing myself. I'm the actual owner of Rogue from dA, and I also have a personal thing on here for OOC chatting (it's also my dA username, TheAlbtraumCitizen). Anyways....so yeah. You know who I am now!
Back to top Go down
Lena

Introducing Myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing Myself   Introducing Myself I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 12:22 pm

Hi, I'm Nekoseznya from DeviantArt, and I'm the roleplayer of Lena Deirdre, and Raymond Alex ^^
Back to top Go down
Jay Iwasaki

Jay Iwasaki

Introducing Myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing Myself   Introducing Myself I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 4:32 pm

Hey, I'm lonewolf325 on deviantart, and I roleplay "Jay Iwasaki." Welcome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://lonewolf325.deviantart.com/
Usui

Usui

Introducing Myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing Myself   Introducing Myself I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 6:39 pm

Hi, I don't have a deviantart account however i have many characters i like to roleplay as Razz. I was quite curious though if there was somewhere you had to sign create your character at or if you just jump into rping immediately? Anyways aside from that question i hope to enjoy rping with all of you!
Back to top Go down
Lena

Introducing Myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing Myself   Introducing Myself I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 6:32 am

You have to sign up for oc academy at DeviantArt-
http://oc--academy.deviantart.com/
The application for your character is there. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Introducing Myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing Myself   Introducing Myself I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introducing Myself
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OC Academy :: Reception :: Introduce Yourself-