HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Highschool cafeteria

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay Iwasaki

PostSubject: Re: Highschool cafeteria   Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:41 am

"Oh man, science. Not my best subject. Anything that needs intense math I stay away from." He chuckled and then took a sip of water. "But I do find it amazing. Would you do any astronomy stuff? I'd come on those days to listen."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lonewolf325.deviantart.com/
Azu-Nyaa

PostSubject: Re: Highschool cafeteria   Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:03 pm

"I play the Horn and Piano," Azu said proudly. "The Lab people said that I needed to learn some talents to keep my mind off of the experiments, and it really helps. Ciel, may I go to your meetings sometimes? I would love to play my instruments!" Azu said cheerfully.

Rosemary sat there awkwardly. She played with her food, listening in. Sometimes she wished that she would talk, but it just seemed safer to keep silent as she did all these years.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ciel

PostSubject: Re: Highschool cafeteria   Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:29 pm

"Of course you can sit in," Ciel said with a smile. "Though, if you're in three clubs already, you can't actually join, dear.. That means you can't perform with us or take part in any group specific activities or events..." His smile turned a bit sad, but rules were rules. He was fairly certain he wasn't even supposed to let people watch.

But he'd handle that later if it came up. Right now, he was supposed to be enjoying lunch with friends. He remembered that and started on some strawberry tarts that were on his tray still.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.formspring.me/landiddy
Jay Iwasaki

PostSubject: Re: Highschool cafeteria   Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:17 pm

Jay began to play with his unused straw.

"Azu, you must be busy with all those clubs" he noted and chuckled. "You guys are all so talented, it's crazy. Share some of your awesomeness." He added with a laugh.

Jay was enjoying himself and was glad the few people he met were so friendly. He grabbed his apple, the one non meat product from his lunch tray, and took a bite.
Back to top Go down
Azu-Nyaa

PostSubject: Re: Highschool cafeteria   Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:10 am

Azu laughed at Jay. "Haha, it's not so bad! Tennis club hasn't really even started, Art club hasn't started either, and in first-aid we dress up as nurses and put band-aids on people!" Azu informed.

Rosemary rolled her eyes. Sometimes it was embarrassing being with Azu. She was such a little kid. Most elementary kids might even be more mature than Azu. She stabbed at her cake, not even caring about eating anymore.

Azu didn't pay attention to Rosemary at all. "Jay, I'm sure there's something you're good at!!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ciel

PostSubject: Re: Highschool cafeteria   Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:19 am

((Azu-- why doesn't Rosemary talk? Is she mute? or does she just not like talking to people??))
Back to top Go down
Azu-Nyaa

PostSubject: Re: Highschool cafeteria   Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:21 am

((She just chooses not to. She's had a... traumatizing past? xD hahaha. But one day she'll talk either when someone makes her or if she just has something worth saying? xD))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ciel

PostSubject: Re: Highschool cafeteria   Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:22 am

((So Ciel should not attempt? XD plus I'm leaving shortly guys ;-; gotta get back to uni!))
Back to top Go down
Azu-Nyaa

PostSubject: Re: Highschool cafeteria   Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:25 am

((Ciel could try xD She'd communicate back, like write down what she wants to say or use sign language, but she won't talk xD)) ((Can we roleplay now?))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay Iwasaki

PostSubject: Re: Highschool cafeteria   Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:35 am

Jay thought for a second, taping his chin. Nothing really came to mind. 'I guess I'm athletic' he thought to himself. But he couldn't "create". He didn't mind though.

He half smiled, "I'm not sure, but it's cool. I'll figure it out I guess, ya know, as time goes on."

Jay notice Rosemary's frustration, or annoyance, he couldn't tell. He wasn't good at reading people and sometimes he was oblivious to the most obvious things.

"You alright, Rosemary?" He asked, tilting his head a bit like a dog may have.
Back to top Go down
Azu-Nyaa

PostSubject: Re: Highschool cafeteria   Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:38 am

Rosemary turned her head. Chills ran down her spine. Jay was speaking to her. Her face turned red and she nodded her head. She also ate some of her cake to make it seem like she was happy about her food too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay Iwasaki

PostSubject: Re: Highschool cafeteria   Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:57 am

Jay smiled. He was glad no one was in distress. One thing he learned through his previous school and through his brother was to always try help others who need it, no matter what situation.

Yawning, he took another bite of his apple, hoping it would wake him a bit. He didn't get much sleep since he moved into the academy. It wasn't what he was used to.

"How are the classes here anyway guys? We have to sit at desks. right?" Jay knew how stupid that must have sound and he chuckled to himself. But this was the first official academic school he has been to.
Back to top Go down
Azu-Nyaa

PostSubject: Re: Highschool cafeteria   Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:34 am

Azu gave Jay an innocent look. "Yes, we do! I've never sat in a desk before!" She said in excitement. "Like, they are so cool!! Some desks are connected to the chairs!!! And you can sit on them and do lots of things with them!"

Rosemary listened as Azu rambled on and on. All the schools Rosemary has been to has been like this, just not as strange.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay Iwasaki

PostSubject: Re: Highschool cafeteria   Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:07 am

Jay tilted his head, becoming interested.
"What kind of things can you do in them? And why would they be attached to the chairs? Will people take them?"
Back to top Go down
Azu-Nyaa

PostSubject: Re: Highschool cafeteria   Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:13 am

"Hmm.. I didn't think of that! I just thought that so the chairs won't move and make noise. In my Lab, the chairs make noises and my ears twitch like crazy!" She said, over exaggerating the whole story.

Rosemary took out her notebook and started writing down a question.

Jay,
What are some things you like doing, and how are you liking the school?
-Rosemary

She then passed it to Jay. She truly wanted to get to know him more, and she didn't talk like everyone else.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay Iwasaki

PostSubject: Re: Highschool cafeteria   Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:18 am

Azu, which animal are you apart of? If that makes sense, I'm not sure how to word it." Jay asked interested.

He then noticed the note being passed from rosemary. He took it and read it to himself.

He looked to Rosemary. "Do you want me to write back or speak aloud?"
Back to top Go down
Azu-Nyaa

PostSubject: Re: Highschool cafeteria   Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:21 am

"I think I'm a cat," Azu informed. "The tall people with white coats and weird glasses told me that I'm a successful experiment or something."

Rosemary shrugged and smiled an innocent smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay Iwasaki

PostSubject: Re: Highschool cafeteria   Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:29 am

'An experiment?' Jay thought to himself. That was something he wasn't expecting. Humans could be odd... doing such things like experimenting on people...

"Ohh, I thought you were wolf for a second." he admitted apologetically. "That's what I am, or Wolf demon. Whatever you wanna call it." Jay chuckled.

He turned to Rosemary. "Well..." he thought, "I'm kinda open to everything, but I like some sports, I like to run, I like to just chill out and relax," Laughed Jay. "But the school so far seems nice. Much different than my previous one. The dorms are pretty big and it's weird not livin' back home, But I guess it's a nice change, ya know?"
Back to top Go down
Azu-Nyaa

PostSubject: Re: Highschool cafeteria   Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:35 am

Rosemary smiled and her shoulders moved up and down in the laughing motion, but no sound came out. She reached over to take the paper again and started writing.

What sports do you like? I play Tennis and volleyball and I dance and run and stuff like that.

She handed it to him again.

Azu took in what he said before. "You're a wolf? That's pretty cool! You don't really look like an animal though.."

Rosemary gave Azu the warning look.

"Sorry, Rosemary thinks I say things that offend people. Sorry if I did," Azu said dryly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ciel

PostSubject: Re: Highschool cafeteria   Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:46 am

"I'm fairly certain you aren't offending him, dear," Ciel said, patting at her head again. "Sir Jay likes to ask a lot of questions himself, right?" He nudged at Jay with his elbow, a small laugh escaping him. That was really all their first conversation was. A bunch of one-sided questions.

((not that I'm complaining XD You know I love you, girl <3))
Back to top Go down
Jay Iwasaki

PostSubject: Re: Highschool cafeteria   Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:50 am

Jay laughed. "Don't worry, I get that a lot. I am not offended at all. Where I come from, those who are full wolf have ears like me. But those who are mixed, like one parent is human, they, for some reason, have ears like yours. But I have all the senses and some of the instincts of a normal wolf."

Jay took the note and read it over.
"I play soccer(football), baseball, basketball. But really only for fun. Volleyball and tennis are pretty awesome. And dancing, I hear, is hard work. My cousin dances and she always says how difficult it is. You guys both joined tennis right?
Back to top Go down
Azu-Nyaa

PostSubject: Re: Highschool cafeteria   Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:53 am

Azu nodded. "Yes, we do!! I'm bad at it, but Rosemary is so graceful!!"

Rosemary blushed. She wrote down on the note that she also plays baseball, but since it's been wintertime and no one really plays baseball indoors, she hasn't played it in a while.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ciel

PostSubject: Re: Highschool cafeteria   Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:59 am

((so much for me joining XD))

"I forgot you were one of those sporty types," Ciel said with a pout. He was more reserved than that. Anyone could attest to his horrible running skills. "I'll stick with my own music and dancing thanks... Good on you though, Sir Jay." He'd moved on to a cupcake he still had left.
Back to top Go down
Azu-Nyaa

PostSubject: Re: Highschool cafeteria   Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:01 pm

((Sorry xD I'll include you!! [: ))

Azu laughed at Ciel. "You're like me! I can't play sports worth anything! But music is stuff I can do!"

Rosemary did the laughing motion again. She was truly smiling. She's never really felt this happy since her Grandma forced her to come into the school.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ciel

PostSubject: Re: Highschool cafeteria   Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:04 pm

Ciel blushed, a slight frowned adorning him. "It's not that I can't! I just... I need the wind," he grumped, slumping in his chair. "And Master Erik (right?) says I'm not allowed because it's cheating... But I learned everything with it! So he's hindering me quite a bit..."

He moped for another moment or so, but he figured now wasn't the time to be whining. "Even still, it's rather enjoyable! Miss Ethril's there to force slash drag me around the track," he added with an embarrassed smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Highschool cafeteria   

Back to top Go down

Highschool cafeteria
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next